Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyesh NaikYour feedback matters!
Hi. I m 48yrs, male with a controlled diabetic. Basically, I hv dry skin and my foot is always feeling dry. How do i keep it fresh always with soft foot. Any suggestions, pls...
Hello my face complexion is very dark. Even in summer season it becomes more dark. I use lakme sunscreen but it also not works for me. I use many home remedies but they also fails. My other problem is oily skin. It becomes again dark and dull after just two hours of cleansing face. What I should do?
I got pimples on my face and hair fall is high. Please tell me the what r the precautions to need my fairness.
I have fordyce spots on shaft of the penis, scrotum,inside mouth and upper lips. It was started to grow on shaft of penis in age of 18 and now slowly its started to grow on border of upper lips. Its very embracing if its come on lips. Otherwise on other place it can be not seen. Please suggest me proper treatment for this.
Plz suggest the melanin problem of skin. Right now I am using Biluma cream in my face as per dermatologist suggestion. But it is not permanently solve my dark mark due to sun burn. I am regularly used sun skin lotion when I go out side. please help in this regards.
I have black spots on my face, I use sunscreen cream but it nots goes please advise me to remove black spots?
Sir/madam, I have silky hair and I do head bath twice a week. But within these two days only my hair becomes very oily as if it is applied (though I did not apply it. How to control my oil secretions in hair and look dry long time. I even used tablets prescribed by dermatologist,(both for oily skin and hair) then some dry white scales appeared on my face. I think bcoz of lack of oil due tablets. And doctor told to discontinue it. please prescribe measures to control oil secretions especially in hair.
My 12 year old daughter. Her neck skin getting darker day by day. Please advice the probable causes and what are the remedies.
Recently I unable to do shit as I tried my effort but nothing come from my anus Then doctor use enema Then I hv my shit outside my anus But today after 3 month I feel problem in ejecting shit I have to give more pressure to eject shit What should I do now to become free from this problem.
Sir will kojivit gel will give me the same result like melacare forte. Can I ise kojivit gel for skin whitening.
I am 24 yrs old. Since past few years dark patches have developed on my face over my cheek . As my job is an outdoor one, so due to constant exposure to sunlight they are getting darker. Please do suggest some permanent solution to this problem ?
Sir, i am 29 yrs old male, my weight is 83 kg, height 5.5 feet, my bone joint are paining in night and my under arm and neck skin is black my skin colour is brown, what is the problem please suggest me.
I am having black spots on my belly. Its some sort of increasing type. I can not get rid of this black spot on my belly. Its just like moles but inside the skin. Its increasing in size. Help me to get rid of this. Thanks.
Hello, I have heavy Dark circles below my ears. I am taking full sleeps through I couldn't get redeem f them. Any Cosmetic suggestion. My skin is Dry and Average Indian Color.
How can I get rid of xanthalisma as its growing day by day around my both eyes? Pls advise. Thank you.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.