Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyankaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 weeks pregnant i.e. may be 8th month started and from few days I was having tightness and uneasy feeling in stomach so I went to doctor yesterday she told she noticed contractions in scan and if these continue I may have preterm labor. What does she mean i am very afraid? Will I and my baby be healthy.
I am 18 and staying in hostel. I have a severe dandruff problem and hair fall too. And a delayed periods. Could it be bcos of this. I need some solution:-s.
I want to conceive. My doctor advise me to be with my husband for 7 days bt we skip 1 day in between these 7 days due to his night shift in job does it will make any difference in conceiving.
Is there any medicine to increase the level of regestrone n is it harmful to take regestrone tablets.
Girls die because of using Whisper, stayfree, etc.
- One single pad. For the whole day b'coz of the chemical used in. Ultra napkins which converts liquid into gel. It causes cancer in bladder and uterus.
- So please try to use. Cotton made pads and if you are using ultra pads, please change that with in 5 hours, per day, atleast.
- If the time is. Prolonged the blood. Becomes green the. Fungus gets formed Inside the uterus.
- Please don't feel shy to fwd this msg to all girls and even boys so that they can share with their wives, girlfriends, sisters, friends whom they care for.
- Kick off breast cancer.
- Nurse your baby.
- Wash your bra daily.
- Avoid black bra in summer.
- Do not wear a bra while sleeping.
- Do not wear an under wire bra very often.
- Always cover your chest completely by your dupatta or scarf when you are under the sun.
- Use a deodorant not an anti perspirant.
- This is a public service msg from tata cancer hospital.
- Pass it 2 all the ladies you care for without hesitating.
- Dont take head bath in first 3 days of periods.
- Its medically proven that, 80%. Females die during delivery due to swelling in uterus walls caused because of washing head in the early days of your menstrual cycle.
I have irregular period, I have pcos, how I calculate my ovulation date? If my cycle within 40 to 45 day when I ovolute?
Hi i'm 33 yrs old lady i've stretch marks on my tummy which looks very weird whenever I wore saree this occur after my first baby delivery who is now 10 yrs old is it possible that now without surgery it will gone.
Do you know about the various types of Ayurvedic herbs and the wide range of healthy properties they possess? Every herb used as a part of Ayurveda consists of several health benefits, which include healthier skin, weight loss, and overall vitality. Here are five power herbs, which are beneficial for women for maintaining good overall health:
- Guduchi ( giloy) : Guduchi, also known as Giloy, is an important power herb for women. It is rich in antioxidants and also possesses anti aging properties. Make a powder from the stem of this herb and consume it by mixing it with honey and water. It is ideal for women with diabetes, and also helps in the treatment of fevers, urinary tract disorders, several infections, water borne diseases, and digestive disorders. This herb extract is an ideal liver tonic and improves vision, stress, and cold. Your body’s platelet count also increases on taking this herb. Conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome are also treated.
- Wheat grass: This herb contains vitamin A, C, E, K, and B complex in high amounts, and is effective for improving your immunity. The herb is used ideally for helping cases of iron deficiency in women and preventing the occurrence of anemia. It contains large quantities of chlorophyll and helps in improving your body’s hemoglobin count. Wheat grass also contains proteins and amino acids in abundance. You can consume wheat grass in juice form and powdered form.
- Drumstick leaves: Also known as muringa, this is an effective herb, which is rich in beta carotene and vitamin C. It contains anti-diabetic and anti-inflammatory properties and is considered to be a capable energy booster. You can add this herb to regular food and tea. It helps in improving your hemoglobin levels, improves the production of milk in lactating women and is also good for your bones.
- Lodhra: This powerful Ayurvedic herb is ideal for women in several ways. It is an effective coagulant and stops bleeding in wounds and gums. It is beneficial for treating uterus inflammation in women and supports women during excessive menstrual discharge during pregnancy. The herb also helps in maintaining uterus strength and physical strength, and prevents miscarriage.
- Shatavari: This powerful herb is quite beneficial for women who are of reproductive age. It is an effective herb, which helps in strengthening the entire female reproductive system. It helps a woman to move into menopause with peace and less distress. Hormonal balance is also kept in check by the properties of Shatavari. It is effective for boosting energy levels and body immunity.
These essential Ayurvedic power herbs should be taken by a woman regularly for keeping healthy and mentally sound. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.