Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in thana . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyal GandheYour feedback matters!
What should be steps to be taken before planning a baby. Should there be a change in diet or a way we can ensure superior sperm count ?
Hello Actually I have nightfall issue and I get discharged so quickly so please tell me what should I do for it. Thanks.
I have alot of pimples on my face. I drink alot of water but it doesn't seem to just go away. What should I do?
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
- women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
References: journal of american academy
Hi I am 23years old, as per my height and body weight my breast is so tiny, I wants grow it, can I used any medicine, please suggest me the medicine name. Ya that regarding can I consult with which doctor, general physician or Gynecologist, please provide me.
I have a 10 years history of arthritis, 1 year ago my hip joint flexibility was almost null, now after taking infliximab 5 dose this year it is 30% but not improving much also after taking regular physiotherapy. Is operation my only choice now?
I have many pimple on my face. How can I tolerate this pimple? It also my neck and check. I have dandruff problem.
Hello sir me 24 saal ka hu magar ab tak muje beard nae aayi hai sablog mera majak udate hai sir koi upay hai yo bataona sir plsss aap ki badi meherbani ho gi.
I am suffering from piles which also bleeds some time. I am 41 years old and suffering since last 5 years. Doctor advice surgery.
Sir I'm 19 years old, since last 4 days I have some drops of blood in stools please tell me the reason is this a serious issue.
FOR ERECT LONG TIME DOCTOR SUGGESTED TAZZLE 20 MG ALTERNATIVE DAYS HAVE TO TAKE LIKE SUGGESTED MY DOUBT IS SHOULD I HAVE TO TAKE REGULARLY FOR LONG TERM WITH THIS PENEGRA 50 MG SUGGESTED THIS IS WHEN EVER HAD TO HAVE SEX SUGGESTED BUT WHAT ABOUT TAZZLE 20 MG PLEASE EXPLAIN AND BY TAKING THIS TABLETS ANY PROBLEM FOR PENIS and after SEX I FEEL FEVER WHY? SOME TIME I WILL GET joints PAIN BEFORE SEX? AFTER SEX PAIN WILL RELIEF? PLEASE I REQUEST YOU KINDLY GIVE DETAILS AND HELP ME.
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack.
- Recognise the signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between stress and panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.