Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Priya KumarYour feedback matters!
Am 33 aged -suffering problem of over weight-inspite of my planned diet-there is no result-i dont have thyroid but taking treatment for PCOS but under control as per latest reports-plz suggesting the way to over come my problem
I am 61 Yrs male and do not take any kind of medicines, feel healthy and energetic in body. do exercise and walking in the morning despite this, for past one year i have weak penis erection (erection dysfunctional problem). recent heart check up and cholesterol showed normal. pl advise
My sister is having high fever-4, vomiting, throat paining which symptoms are this? And what is the solution?
Hello, My uncle suffered a ischemic stroke one month ago. Now, he is unable to walk by himself without support. He also has severe pain and swelling due to hemorrhoids and the general surgeon asked him to do an operation urgently. The issue here is that he he is taking Aspirin since the stroke. So, is it advisable to go for the surgery keeping in mind that the surgery requires stopping aspirin two days before the surgery and three days after, hence a total of 6 days without aspirin. Waiting for your quick response. Thank you!
I had a bypassed surgery 3, 5 yrs back. At present I have cyclic pain @ my ancle where a cut to remove artery to do bypass.
I'm 32 years old virgin male but I did masturbate in past. My penis is too small and it hardly erects. Kindly suggest me some medicine or massage that can prove helpful in its erection and make it longer in size too.
Sir, My left side brain is paining. Not able to sense anything. Mainly taste. Irritation to small noise. Always tension tension. No concentration. Please help with tablet names.
I'm a woman of 30. What medicine should I take to rejuvenate my stomach? Can I take both the medicines for stomach and liver? Can gym workouts be helpful to rejuvenate my stomach and liver?
My rectum is burning while passing stool, nd it is burning and itching whole day long I feel very in confident. To which department of doctor should I consult this issue?
Due to my professional requirement I need to travel hilly areas. Every time I face vomiting problems. Kindly suggest.
My friend suffering from typhoid last one year it has not cure correctly he has used medicines after using medicines completing after one week attacking why always attacking tyohiod?
A painful, mosquito-borne disease, dengue (pronounced dengue) fever is on the rise. While in some cases, it has proved to be fatal, in most cases dengue is curable. There is no vaccination available to protect against this fever. So the best way to avoid is to take precautions.
Here are a few precautions you can take against dengue.
1. Avoid public spaces - avoid densely populated residential areas, as more the people, more the virus can spread.
2. Use insect protection - use mosquito repellents and nets when indoors. Use repellents when going outdoors; this is especially important for children playing outdoors.
3. Use air cooling - use the fan or the air-conditioning when indoors as the air-cooling drives the mosquitoes away.
4. Prevent entry - close all doors and windows tightly before sunset. Ensure there are no gaps for mosquitoes to come indoors.
5. Check for symptoms - if you have any of the symptoms, consult your doctor. It is advisable to keep yourself aware about the symptoms so one can react quickly if needed. Some of the symptoms are:
Sudden rise in body temperature.
Mild bleeding in the gums or nose.
Severe muscle and joint pain.
Acute pain behind the eyes.
The one confusing part of dengue fever is that it can be mistaken for normal fever upon onset. However, it can develop to serious problem. People with a weak immune system and people who have had dengue before, are at the higher risks of contracting this again, and at a bigger scale.
I am 27 male suffers from pre-mature ejaculation, I think due to excessive master bation, and the penis also got tilt. Please do suggest me proper medication so that it cures. Thanks.
Sometimes I face problem in breathing in. Something choking me to breathe in kabhi thuk nikalne mein prb hoti hai. Kabhi kabhi thik lgta hai. Whats the problem.
I am suffering from fever from last 8 days. Sometime I am fine and sometime I am suffering from fever. Fever comes and goes. What can I do please tell me.
My hair every day fall each and every day I am sleeping 10 hrs, eating healthy foods, I am very reliable, I am very funny person so can you tell me something ayurvedic treatment so I can use to my hair.
Kya phone pe jayda bat karna se sar dard hota hai agr hota to thik kaise karen. please btaye becaus em jb bhi ph m baat krta hn mjhe headache ho jata h
Our body is composed of many elements that carry out emotional and physical functions that are usually in sync with one another. It is important for these organs and other elements to be in sync for good health. All nerves are connected to the brain and are responsible for sending important signals throughout your body. Therefore, even one pressed nerve may send you warning signals such as pain to the body. It is advisable not to overlook these signals. Damage from a pressed nerve might be minor or extreme. It might bring about persistent and chronic issues. Therefore, the sooner you get a treatment for nerve compression, the more relieving experience you will have. In a few cases, you cannot reverse the damage caused by a pressed nerve. However, treatment does relieve you from the pain in most cases.
Nerves are the most vulnerable at spots in your body where they go through narrow spaces and have very less tissue to protect them. These are the places they are more likely to get pinched. A number of the causes may include:
- If the nerve is pressed between tissues, for example, your tendon, ligament or bone.
- Nerve compression in your neck or arm may likewise bring pain in zones, for example, your elbow, hand, wrist or fingers.
- Aggravation or weight on a nerve root leaving the spine may bring about neck or low back pain.
- In case a disc tears, it is known as a herniated circle that can put weight on a spinal nerve.
Some of the common symptoms of pinched nerves are:
- Pain in the region of pressure, for example, the neck or low back
- Transmitting pain, for example, sciatica or radicular pain
- Blazing sensation
To what extent you are affected depends from individual to individual. Treatment fluctuates, based upon the seriousness and reason for the pinched nerve. You may find that you benefit from just resting the affected area and by maintaining distance from any exercises that may cause you harm. If side effects endure or torment is serious, it is best to consult specialist. You may require one or more types of treatment to contract swollen tissue around the nerve.
Treatment may include:
- NSAIDs - Non steroidal inflammation mitigating drugs (NSAIDs, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, or naproxen may diminish swelling).
- Oral corticosteroids - These are utilized to lessen swelling and agony.
- Opiates - These are utilized for brief periods to lessen extreme pain.
- Steroid infusions - These infusions may diminish swelling and allow the affected nerves to recover.
- Exercise based recuperation - This will extend and reinforce muscles.
- Brace - A prop or delicate neckline limits movement and permits muscles to rest for brief periods.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: They are the most cost effective and non invasive methods for pain relief as recommended by the WHO. Your pain will be taken care of by the interventional pain physician or the pain specialist.
- Surgery - Surgery might be required for more serious issues that do not react to different sorts of treatment.