Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priti SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and my growth sticked I want to grow please suggest some tips and medicine so that I can grow.
My hair problem start in 2013. I have Much dandruff in my head and face but this time dandruff is reduce and hair fall is control. But my hair is reduce in front. Please tell me best medicine for me.
To stop daily masturbating when I can not control myself I take a carrot or something in my ass. During or after it I have not felt any pain or no blood. I stopped masturbating from almost 3 weeks. Is there any concerns?
I'm 29 years old girl. Sorry to say but my vaginal lip burned in a hot salty water. I used medicine "NANOCRYSTALLINE SILVER GEL" but their is yet redness and swelling in my vaginal lip.
I am feeling sleepy during office hours. Why is it so? I am in to a new country and getting proper sleep of more than 7 hours.
I am 65 kg, height 5'3" and I want to start diet so what should I take please give me full diet plan.
Male fertility surgery
Male microsurgery also involves specialised operative techniques for the repair of very small structures, such as the tubes that carry sperm (the vas deferens). It is commonly used where there is a low sperm count, or no sperm at all.
Microsurgery can be used to:
- reverse a Vasectomy
- bypass a blockage in the epididymis,
- cure a Varicocele (swelling of the veins about the testis), which allows the testis to produce better sperm,
- In the case of azoospermia (absence of sperm in the testes), microsurgery is also used to perform surgical sperm retrieval so it can be used for Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). The genetic make up of the sperm is tested first, before fertility treatment.
Most microsurgery is done as a day surgery procedure, and you will need up to a week to recover after the procedure. Occasionally we can cure obstruction to sperm passage in the urinary tract.
My teeth is always yellow I want to make white teeth I have brushed every day but any effect not seen what I have do.
I am suffering from dry cough fr last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough. Can you pls suggest a solution to this?
Sir I masturbate like 5 time / week. And yesterday I went to a urologist and examined my left testicle and told you are having varicocele grade 1 and told me to wear tight underwear. He told me it's not serious issue. I am still having doubt so I'm asking you again.
I am 20 years old. Last week I apply sun lite for my specs black mark in two side of my nose. And I applied ponds white cream forgetly. So it got sore and now it become a scar and dark mark is surrounded with scar. Coming 23rd I will gonna marry. My face looking so bad. So give me a suggestion for removing my scar and dark spots within 10 days.
I am 47 year old Male facing intermittently facing problem of Constipation and Bleeding during Motion, Please advise.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.
Hi from last 10 months here is the pain left side of the throat and some time pain also shift on tonsils. Also have the re flux and acidity problem. Visited the ENT and General Phy several time but the said there is no problem its might be due to some climate change and snoring problem. Facing the below problem apart from throat. Some time heavy itching in Ear. skin from top roof of mouth get peel off once in 7 to 8 day. This problem started after using Danti Kanti of patanjali. No weight loss, Diet is also good, No hair loss, Proper sleep. So can you please suggest for the treatment.
When the veins around the anus or in the rectum are swollen or inflamed the patient has hemorrhoids. They can occur for the following reasons:
Straining to move stool (related to the previous one)
Sitting for long periods (especially sitting for long periods at a time in the toilet)
Genetics - some people inherit a tendency to develop hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids can occur both inside and above the inside of the anus. They can also appear externally, under the skin of the anus.
The two types of hemorrhoids
Symptoms of hemorrhoids
Symptoms of hemorrhoids can often include:
Bleeding, usually painless. The patient may notice red on the toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
Itching or irritation in the anal area
Discomfort and pain in the anal region
Lumps protruding from the anal region
Swelling in the anal region
A lump near your anus, this can sometimes be sensitive (painful)
Feces may leak (without your wanting it to happen).
Internal hemorrhoids, which lie inside the rectum, usually have no symptoms; the patient is not aware of them as they do not generally cause any discomfort. However, straining when passing a stool may cause them to bleed. Straining can also push an internal hemorrhoid so that it protrudes through the anus this is called a protruding or prolapsed hemorrhoid and can be painful.
When a patient has external hemorrhoids they will lie under the skin around the anus. They can become very itchy and may bleed. Sometimes the blood may accumulate and form a thrombus (clot), which can be painful the area will swell and become inflamed.
Homoeopathy has good treatment for progressive healing of piles (haemorrhoids)