Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priti DivediYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old n married a year ago trying to conceive now my due date was 17 jan n I missed my period I had hsg in October n it was normal n follicular study in november since 1 week I'm feeling indigestion I'm I pregnant?
My baby age s 15 weeks. How to increase breast milk pls tel me. Which month I vl start food for my baby. And which food I vl give to my baby.
I want to know the symptoms of pregnancy of my wife. We had sex before 1 weeks. She was tired. Morning sickness. Couldn't eat well. We used safety measures only. But afraid of damage to the condom.
I am 19 years old female. On 4th day I getting brown Color like Some waste was discharging. And also I feeling irritated. Always happens with me I notice in this year only. When my period was about to stop always happen like this. Is this any serious problem?
I am 42 years old woman and had been operated for ovarian cyst and my left ovary was removed during this operation 5 years ago.My monthly periods have now stopped,I get palpitations after doing some physical activity and lack of sleep sometimes.Can you let me know what the problem is and whether anything can be done about it.
I am a 22 years old female. I have missed my menstrual cycle since two months. I am so worried. Never had sex. I have thyroid .Can you suggest me what to do?
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife 40 week running pregnant Abi tak labour pain nai hua Dr. ko kal chaque up karwaya Dr. ne kaha baby niche nai khisak raha he Iske liye castor oil chai k sath pine ka kaha please tell me any more advice I am so worried.
Working out and staying fit might be on your do to list every day. But honestly ask yourself how often do you actually check it off your list. Yes, you want to work out but there are other things which come first meetings, taxes, work, office, family etc. This busy life style really turns your whole system upside down, from sleeping to eating to exercising. But staying super healthy is just as important as your super busy lifestyle. Here are some tips that might benefit you!
Here's how you can remain fit and healthy despite your hectic-rushed-did I mention occupied-tiring routine.
Priorities and commitment:
The most important step is to prioritize and commit. The way you prioritize work and ensure its completion within the time frame you give yourself, the same way you must commit to your work out. If you don't have the time to hit the gym then use pre planned short work outs. Now days so many work out apps are also available. Not to forget the medieval (yet most efficient) means like walking, cycling, skipping etc. It's always better to choose something over nothing! you really don't need one whole hour of a vigorous work out; even half an hour is good enough. Circuit training is another great alternative to work out with a time crunch it raises the heart rate and strengthens the muscles win win situation!
Use various methods to exercise:
Consistency is essential. You can't work out for 2 days and expect to see results on the third day! no matter how busy your day might be, it's essential to exercise for at least half an hour everyday to achieve results. It is scientifically proven that our body takes 21 days to develop a certain habit; so after you push yourself for 3 weeks it will eventually seem normal. Your daily physical activity must be creative. Take the stairs to work or up to your house. Avoid lifts and use the stairs instead. Buy a treadmill or a cycle and keep it in the corner of your office or room to use whenever possible. Go for a walk on the golf course the day the weather is to die for. Use different methods of exercise to ensure that 30 minute daily dose!
Find fitness in every activity:
Prefer stairs in stead of lifts in your office. Try to walk after dinner, it'll help with the digestion and exercise. Try to squeeze in a walk during breaks and lunch. If possible you can even schedule a" walking meeting. Walk around terminals while waiting for your public transport. If you drive yourself then try to park far away so that you can walk just a little (this does add up to enough exercise eventually). Avoid fast food and drive in's, try to find a healthier food option. Try reading or watching tv while you walk on a treadmill or use a stationary cycle. Even our pets are becoming fatter, take your dog out for a walk to help both of you. It's little bits of exercise like this which will help you stay healthy and fit!
Walk is the best exercise:
Try to walk after dinner, it'll help with the digestion and exercise. Try to squeeze in a walk during breaks and lunch. If possible you can even schedule a" walking meeting. Walk around terminals while waiting for your public transport. If you drive yourself then try to park far away so that you can walk just a little (this does add up to enough exercise eventually). Avoid fast food and drive in's, try to find a healthier food option! try reading or watching tv while you walk on a treadmill or use a stationary cycle. Even our pets are becoming fatter, take your dog out for a walk to help both of you. It's little bits of exercise like this which will help you stay healthy and fit!
If you do end up missing your workout for whatever reason, then make sure you make up for it sometime during the weekend. Try to work out as much as you can during your breaks, even when you watch tv you could do some exercises during the commercial breaks. It's all about forming that mindset.
Like they say, where there's a will there's a way.
In case of any diet/nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)
On my wedding night my wife did not bleed Is mean that she had an physical relationship with someone else before marriage if no Then why she did not bleed.
Platelets are the smallest colorless cell in the blood which help clotting of blood, platelets clumps together and form clotting to prevent bleeding. Platelets are produced in bonmarrow.
Normal count of platelets is from 1, 50, 000 - 4, 00, 000 in the blood. If number of platelets goes down from 1, 50, 000, in a healthy person, this codition is known as thrombocytopenea, i. E. Less count of platelets in blood is known as'thrombocytopenea.
Causes of thrombocytopenea:
Drug abused diseases,
Bacterial infection, etc.
Bleeding into skin, appears as rashes on skin, especially, in lower extramities.
Bleeding continues from cut, wounds, gums, ears, urine & stool.
Profuse bleeding in menstrual cycle.
When, medical assistance
When bleeding starts from gums, ears, nose, anal-orfice which can't be checked by normal process of first- aid. Medical assistence is needed
Treatment of thrombocytopenea can be achieved, successfully under homoeopathic system of treatment.
Low count of plateletes gets normal within 3/4 days.
I used to where leggi and frok karti in my pregnancy. I did not feel uncomfortable but whenever I go to fresh up in the morning I feel lil my tummy pressed. And it takes at least 10 mints for me to squat is there any problem with pressing of stomach becoz my 5 month is started now and my bump size is normal but I feel uncomfortable to sit for a long time. I use indian toilet I want to ask is it ok and when I will enter in my 7 and 8 month the same problem will occur so it will harm my baby or it will be ok. Pls suggest.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.
My daughter is14 year old. She has 15 to 19 days cycle. Means sometime she has period in 15th day & sometime itis 18th day with 3days bleeding. No pain nothing. Is normal
Hello doctor. I am 24 nd hve 3 month new born baby girl. Bt still my period don't come once. My prbm is if I kept physical relation with my hubby is there any chances to become pregnant. Nd. If I pregnant how can I know.
It is necessary that you detoxify your body after regular intervals because with detoxification, you not just remove the dangerous toxins from your body but also increase the vitality of your body.
In Ayurveda, all natural ingredients are used for detoxification. Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are: Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana. The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest is massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory.
- Abhyanga: It is a combination of long strokes and synchronized soothing that helps in re-storing balance, harmony and composure in the body. Your body is massaged with oil in seven different positions and the type of oil is chosen based on the body equilibrium. It stimulates healing at a micro-cellular level as the oils get absorbed in the intra-follicular and intra-dermal layers of the skin. It helps you to steer clear of tiredness and enhances immunity and sleep. It cures psychological imbalances and fosters flexibility in the joints and muscles, thus rendering softness to the skin glands.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy to insomnia as well.
- Kati Vasti: This is a form of sudation therapy (procedure to induce sweat without the use of heat) that helps to ease lower back pain caused due to inter-vertebral inflammation. Vasti is two types Niruha vast that is vasti with medicated decotion and other is Anuvasana vasti that is vasti with medicated oil. Like other therapy vasti has also pretherapeutic and post therapeutic technique. Pretherapeutic includes snehana lubrication internally and externally and also swedana sweat therapy.these poorvakarma help in loosening and liquefying the toxins accumulated in cells and get collected in colon. After the application of herbal medicines this toxins collected in colon is eliminated out.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas : Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and an herbal decoction is given as enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility.
It is always better to practice these under the advice of an expert ayurveda practitioner.