Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Priti DivediYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 2 months pregnant. In Dino mujhey thakawat feel hoti h morning & evening me. or kabhi kabhi bhook nahi lagti h or kabhi kabhi bahut bhook lgti h. What should I do? Please suggest me. Kya mujay koi special diet laene chahiye.
Problem start from 22 March to my wife. Please tell at which date I do sex with my wife so she can become pregnant. We want one baby.
We married for 3 and half years as advised we done IVF the egg retrieved on 11th October and embryo transferred on 14th October. Pregnancy confirmed by blood test on 26th October. We went for 1st sonography on 11th November but they said the child growth after 6 weeks seems 5 week and cardiac activity absent. My wife got totally upset. Doctor said have another sonography session after 10 days. Till date no bleeding. We are worried kindly advice.
1. Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly
2. Drink Hot and Warm Beverages; Add mint or ginger to tea
3. Moong Dal is recommended food during the rainy season because it is easy to digest.
4. Take good quantity of Garlic, Ginger, Hing, Jeera Powder, Pepper, Haldi and Dhania because these spices help improve digestion and immunity.
5. Avoid stale food and prefer freshly cooked food
6. Drink only filtered and boiled water. Don’t keep the water for long.
After how many months can I have sex with my wife after delivery of child. Does having sex reduce the amount of milk for baby. Will she start getting periods after having sex.
Hi, me and my friend got pretty intimate four nights ago. Lots of things happened expect for penetration. I hadn't ejaculated at all the whole time neither was I wet. But there were times when she was on top of me. The closest thing would be that tip would've just touched the vagina a little. Is there a need for pregnancy test. Please help.
I am 18 years old and had a sex on 4th April I came in periods on 10th may had pregnancy kit test 2 times but it showed invalid what you think am I pregnant?
I am 30 years old, one year back I got married, now I am planning to have childrens, so is it correct age to have children. Tell me good diet.
Hi. I'm a 20 years girl. I used to get periods in every months, but last one month I didn't get my periods, please give me a solution. I'm an unmarried girl.
My wife is having uti. It occurs very frequently. After comletin the antibiotic course it seems am fit but again reoccurs. Can you tell me whether excessive use of condoms is the cause or what else. Give me remedy and say me whether it will create prob for pregnency.
Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gye. Mere periods monthly time pr aate h. But bledding bohat kam h. Maximum 2 ya 3 days. Me ye janna chahti hu ki is problm ki vajh se pregnancy me koi problm toh nh hogi na. Please help
My wife as thyroid problem. That problem she is not show the interest about doing sex. And when Im doing the sex she feels bad and unhealthy and she can't breathe properly.
I have 11 weeks pregnancy. But now yesterday spotting seen. I am very nervous about my baby's health. Is this any complicated condition.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years I am trying to conceive for more than 3 years but no luck. My follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done last month on 7th Jan The report says Uterine cavity normal with Endometrial polyp Subseptum noted. Endometrial polyp noted at fundus1.5cm* 1.5cm. Endometrial polyp resection done with scissors. Spectrum resection polypectomy was performed with Scissor. Good voluminous cavity obtained. Both ostia were well visualized. Endometrium normal. Cervix dilated upto no 7 Hegars dilate. Procedure was uneventful. Endometrium sent for TMA RNA TB-PCR. Then the Lab report said TB Not detected. After that I was given some antibiotics for 5 days and tablets Valest-2 for 20 days and Gynacet for 5 days. Then I got my periods and now I am again suppose to take tablet Enrifol and Gynacet Pls let me know the purpose of these tablets and will I conceive naturally with these medicines. As my Amh level is low <0.30 do I need Ivf with donor egg only. Are there any medicines to increase egg quality and AMH level. Kindly reply with your opinion.
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.
1. Balances cholesterol levels
2. Anti-cancer properties
3. Increase immunity
4. Prevents coronary heart diseases
5. Improves red blood cell count
6. Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidant properties.
More tips like this and information about various diseases can be taken by searching for ssohm on internet.