Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi my age 23 unmarried i am not getting my periods regularly. When I consult doctor she prescribed me norlut-n and I got periods. When I take tablets period shows otherwise it doesn't. I have undergone HB tests thyroid and abdominal scan but the results are negative doc says it was nothing but hormonal imbalances. Iam worried it was about 3 months I got periods. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
Hello Sir Myself Nadeem. My Age Is Eighteen. At my Face Many Pimples And Black Spots. How can I Remove It. I am taking Barbarious Aquarium Homoeopathic Tonic as Doctors Decision. Help me.
Hello doctor my self anu j. I am 25years old girl. I have irregular periods problem for last two years what should I do. Please help me.
Creamish secretion comes just after period. And period also doesn't came as it comes before months. I want to know. Its a early pregnancy or evolution symptom. I am really confused.
I had gall bladder operation in 2009. I am in fine health. Now I tested kidney, lever,thyroid, lipid,sugar, blood cbc. All reports ok except total wbc count-12400 with comments: normocytic normochromic blood picture with lecocytosis. Kindly advise your recommendation.
I am 38 year old and trying to conceive through iui. Report of follicular monitoring on 13th days is: rt. Ovary: 11x11 mm, lt ovary: df 23x19mm, endometrial thickness: 9. 0 mm, no ff. Please advise when I should take hucog 5000 injection and iui?
I am 25 years old female and have diagnosed with suggestive of fibroid of size 36mm*35mm. After taking medicine Ulipristal Acetate Capsules Fibroplast for continuous 3 months daily (1 tablet per day at evening), the size reduces to 27mm*24 Which is very less. Can you suggest on this? Thanks in Advance!
Hi some doctors told me that if you are planning a baby then have sex in cycle of 10th to 18th day of period if she has a regular 30 days cycle. So my question is in this 10th to 18th day of cycle can I have a sex daily or on alternate days please suggest.
I had a miscarriage early. Now I am 8 weeks pregnant and having dry cough. Will it cause any harm to my foetus.
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.