Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prema SinghYour feedback matters!
I am getting my periods regularly, it has been 10 days and getting non-stop blood. What should I do?
My problem is period. Not available from 2 to 3 month and bilateral polysist disease of Overy. please help me. I want to baby. What was possible? Tell me.
What is Fitness?
Your overall level of fitness s primarily a reflection of the efficiency of your heart, lungs, and muscles. That efficiency in turn is dependent on how regularly you take part in some form of sustained, vigorous physical exercise. In order to be physically fit, you do not need to be able to run marathons you should simply do some type moderate exercise at least three or four times a week.
Components of Fitness
Physical fitness is made up of three distinct elements: strength, flexibility, and endurance. Each type of sport or physical activity can be these three elements required to perform it. All three fitness components are needed to some extent in every sport. However, in gymnastics, for instance, a high level of flexibility is more important than endurance, as each gym exercise routine only lasts a minute or so, while in long distance running, endurance is by far the most important factor.
At least one quarter, or even as much as one half, of your body weight is made up of muscle tissue. This muscle tissue provides you with your strength, which is simply the ability to exert enough muscular force to push, pull, lift, or carry a heavy load. Your body contains around 400 muscles, which are attached to your skeleton by tendons. All your body’s movements are controlled by contracting or relaxing specific groups muscles.
Flexibility is your ability to bend, stretch, or twist through a full range of movements. A good level flexibility is dependent on your joints, muscles, and tendons being able to move easily. It is important in all sports and physical activities, but particularly those where you need to be agile, such as skiing, gymnastics, and judo. Women in their late teens are generally the most flexible group of people. Being flexible decreases your risk of suffering a sprain or strain, because supple, elastic tissues are better able to absorb the shock of sudden or rapid movements. People with tight back and leg muscles are more likely to suffer from back pain and stiffness after exertion.
Endurance is the ability to exercise at a steady rate, without a rest, for a long period of time. It is dependent on the efficiency and performance of your heart, lungs, and muscles. Low endurance may result in muscle fatigue and poor coordination. To improve your overall endurance you need to exercise vigorously for a period of at least 20 minutes, three times a week.
There is no perfect exercise, but any energetic activity will improve your level of fitness. To succeed in your quest for health you must find a sport that you enjoy, otherwise you are unlikely to exercise enough. Ideally this activity should enhance your strength, your flexibility, and your endurance.
My wife has pain in both the heels at one particular point. More so when she has to stand for extended period at a stretch. The pain is there everyday. What might be the reason and what should she do?
I am 22 year old female and m having acne problem from past so many years and this month I also missed my period and my face has become bunch of red bumps what should I do. And I also want to know something about my period cycle I missed my period last month it was on 28 of may but nothing happened. Please tell me if there is any possibility for my periods to come early in the first half of the month or they will come on time. Please help me m worried about it because m planning for a day out at water park and I don't want it to happen on that day please help me. Please
I frequently encounter with stomach pain. I loose my appetite during that period. I have this problem from over 3 years I need a permanent solution to this.
I am 33 year old woman, married for 2 and half years and trying to conceive for last 3 months. I got my and my husband's all test done, reports are normal. Kindly help me out.
1.3 new goals – cure, prevent resistance and break chain of transmission.
2. Introduction of daily regime.
3. Definition and treatment of mono and polyresistance apart from mdr and xdr tuberculosis.
4. Treatment in cat 1 – 2 (hrze) + 4 (hre): continue ethambutol in continuation phase too.
5. Treatment in cat 2 – 2 (hrzes) + 1 (hrze) + 5 (hre).
6. Introduction of bedaquiline as a new drug. Atp synthase inhibitor specifically targets myc. Tb. Indicated in age more than 18 years. Contraindicatef in pregnancy and those taking hormonal ocp. It may be given in patients with stable arrythmia.
7. Definition of presumptive tuberculosis. Duration > 2 weeks etc.
8. New algorithm to diagnose tuberculosis – pulmonary, extrapulmonary, drug resistant.
9. Introduction of newer molecular methods like cbnaat and line probe assay in diagnostic algorithm apart from smear microscopy and chest xray.
10. Diagnosis of tuberculosis based on x-ray will be called as clinically diagnosed tuberculosis.
11. Sputum should be around 2ml and preferably be mucopurulent.
12. Follow up – new and previously treated drug sensitive pulmonary tuberculosis – no need to extend intensive phase, sputum microscopy at end of ip and end of treatment, weight monthly, chest x-ray if required.
13. Follow up – mdr tuberculosis – sputum smear monthly 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 months in intensive phase and at 3 months interval in continuation phase 9, 12, 15, extend ip phase by maximum 3 months total of 9 months.
Some more additions to it, adding here which might help to pg students.
1) monitoring health status of tb treated patients (for recurrence of tb) for 24 months after treatment
2) online monitoring of treatment adherence through 99dots programme (currently it is on pilot basis running for tb-hiv patients)
3) intensified tb case finding in clinically, socially and geographically vulnerable population. It's a provider initiated activity.
4) now'tb suspect' term is replaced by'presumptive tb case.
5) in diagnostic algorithm sputum examination along with chest x-ray is recommended.
6)'nsp' term is replaced by'microbiologically confirmed case'
7) nsn and others r called now onwards'clinically diagnosed tb' case. (terms replaced)
8) definitions of cured, defaulted, treatment completed, failure, failure to respond, loss to follow up are somwhat changed.
9) cat i, cat ii, cat iv terminologies r obsolete n replaced by drug sensitive (new or previously treated) and drug resistant tb categories.