Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prema SinghYour feedback matters!
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant after normal delivery with episiotomy Medici lateral few weeks back when I checked doctor she said stitches are healed how ever I still have pain from my private place and my left leg, episiotomy was in my left thins bcoz of this pain I am not able to stand for even 5 mins please help me how to reduce the pain.
Hello doctor. I aged 24yrs from nizambad district. I am suffering from pcod problem since 2 years. I have gone through number of doctors, tests & I have used tablets, injections many times but dint get out from dis problem. I want to get blessed with a baby as early as possible bcoz it has been 3 & half years I got married. Please suggest me some thing. I eagerly waiting for your kind msg.
Hey, my girlfriend shorts used to get wet after n hour nd she told that like water type used to wet his shorts nd this comes out from her vagina or wt we don't understand plss tell wts that prob nd wt is the soln for that.
I am 30 year old.In my vaginal portion some fluid is coming out when my husband approach me for sex. It irritate me and for him also during that time. And bad smell also will come. Will you help me out.
Hi, my age is 25 and I am married and 1 child their is some problem from last 3-4 months I put up my Weight 15kg and my left leg always get swallowing and my lower abdomen get pains a lot in week but that pain I can't handle and take some medicine metal spa and from last 4-5 months I am not getting my menstrual cycle properly so what is the exact problem.
A physical problem related to intimacy is something that keeps the patient from having a satisfactory intimate experience. Many women encounter many kinds of problems at various stages of their lives. In this article, we have listed the seven most common sex problems that women experience. Take a look to know more!
- Lack of sexual desire: A total lack of, or inhibited sexual desire is a problem that may be caused due to factors like age, menopause, stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy and child birth, depression, and even fatigue. Also, a work heavy lifestyle as well as too much focus on areas like children can lead to a situation where sex takes a backseat and after a while, lack of desire sets in.
- Anorgasmia: Not being able to orgasm during intercourse despite plenty of stimulations is a problem that some women face. This condition can be of various types including primary, secondary and others, to depict a range of orgasm related issues where a proper sexual release does not occur. This can happen due to causes like infections, past sex related trauma, pain during intercourse and other issues including anxiety and depression.
- Painful intercourse: This condition can also be called Vaginismus. A number of causes can trigger pain that women feel in the vaginal area during intercourse, which can lead to vaginal contractions or an involuntary spasm. The causes include endometriosis, STDs or sexually transmitted diseases, ovarian cysts, vaginititis, lack of proper lubrication during sex, and stress.
- Arousal problems: Lack of sexual arousal is another problem that can happen due to lack of sufficient stimulation and lubrication which affects the blood flow to the vagina, thus preventing an erection of the clitoris. This condition may also be caused due to stress and relationship problems.
- Related ailments: The presence of a chronic ailment can also lead to sexual problems for a member of either sex. When a woman is suffering from diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, drug abuse and other such ailments, then sex related activities tend to take a back seat and are often also hindered due to the symptoms of some of these conditions.
- Side effects: Taking medication that has to do with depression or menopause can also have a bearing on the kind of sex life that a woman enjoys as these medicines often create hormonal imbalances and numb certain neurotransmitters with the suppressants that they contain.
- Psychological factors: It has been proven medically that stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and other such factors play up on the sex life of a patient in a serious manner. Using frequent practice with proper lubrication and counselling as well, one can overcome such problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have diagnosed with infiltrating ductal carcinoma, NOS, in right breast (in biopsy report, triple negative (ER-negative, PR-NEGATIVE, HER 2-NEGATIVE). The tumor measures 5 cm* 3 cm mammographically. After giving 3 no. Of chemo the tumor shrinks to 1.9*0.7*1 cm in USG. My doctor done modified radical mastectomy. Please tell me after surgery.
I had protected sex with my partner 7 days back. It was first time for her and she had severe stomach ache for 2-3 days and now is feeling constipated. Her next periods are due on 15-16th of this month. Though we cross checked our protection, i. E, the condom leakage and everything was fine and I'm pretty much sure that I didn't ejaculated in her, is there still any chance of pregnancy looking at the symptoms. Should we go through a pregnancy test now or after the periods are missed, if so happens? Kindly help.
Respected sir/ mam I done my widal test report is given to 1: 320" th: 1: 160 and I am pregnant (5th week). My doctor recmnd me cap moxyzan-500, doxylamine (rest aid, pcm 500mg, andmethyeal tables and ranicure-150. Is this medisn ok for me. Please advise me.
Hi I have one problem I have less platelet and, also I am getting heavy blooding in my periods time.
Sir/mam, I am 21 years old. From past one year I have been feeling pain in my breasts. This pain remains for 15-20 days then for some time it becomes ohk then after sometimes it again starts paining and remain for 15-20 days. It pains more when I touch it. I m worried what could be reason please guide me through.
Hi my friend manognya has 4 years of sexual attachment with her boyfriend. Recently they were breakup. Her parents arranged a NRI match to her. Her marriage is in this year august. She is feeling very fear to marry her husband because she is not virgin. Now what she has to do give me any solution to set her life.
My daughter has a problem of urinating in sleep at the age of 23. Although she doesn't do this every night. I am very much worried about her future. Please help.
I am 27 years old unmarried girl. My weight is 45 kg. My period lasts only for 1 day. Is this pcod or iron deficiency. Can I take ashokarishtha?
Myself pregnant. During 2nd month my weight 56 kg and in 4th month still 56 kg. My weight not increase.Please tell.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.
Should women take bath, head bath during mensuration period according to ayurveda and why? If no, can it be applied in today's life context.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.