Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti V. PomalYour feedback matters!
Sir I request to you how to control my hair fall? Generally daily much amount off hair is losses sir.
I knew since a long time that I have a habit of lying since childhood. I find comfort in lies. Sometimes I lie unnecessarily. My parents were strict so I found it easier to lie than to confront honesty. This habit has gotten so deep in me now that my relationships are affected with it now. I thought this was something I could control. I hadn't lied in 3 months. I thought I could now change my life style. But I've come to realize that Now I'm lying unnecessarily. I feel helpless really since I can't bring anyone to trust me now. My relationship is over because of my lies even when I was completely loyal and I only wanted the best to happen to us. Earlier I lied about my past because I didn't want him to judge me and I didn't want my past to interfere in my present. Somehow things had gotten a bit fine but today after 3 months I again tried lying and he caught me and ended everything. I am not a teenager I am an adult. I feel really depressed due to what lying has done to me. Please help me. I don't want anyone to think of me as a bad person when I'm not so I lie, eventually I become a bad person by lying. If I can't correct this lying how can I ever live a normal and happy life? I'm ruining other's life too. He is in depression because of me. I ruined his career and his dreams. I want to help him but since I'm the root cause. I can nowhere be near him. Please help me. I can't live with this burden. I've always lived for acceptance and therefore I've made a lot of mistakes and lying just adds cherry to the cake. My feelings are true and in no way are less than the feelings he has for me. But now I'm just a liar who can never be trusted no matter what good I do in my life.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am a virgin male 27 years old, While masturbation vigorously skin got pulled and left side of the tip of penis got swollen up very much. Now its painful and uncomfortable even when cloth is touched. But its not paining while urinating. Please tel me what is it and hw to treat it.
My mother in law is of 48 years old. She has pain in her knees too much. It's bitter even walking. How can she reduce this pain?
Sir, I have got a problem of excessive nightfall emission from many years which resulted in decrease of my sperm count. I tried many ayurvedic medicines for it but nothing helped. Will u suggest me any effective medicine to cure nightfall problem and to increase sperm count?
Dear doctor, whenever I pass urine, some drops stay inside and come out after I am done and dressed up. I kept feeling it but can do nothing. Is this a serious problem? what is the solution?
My eyes start paining sometimes when I go out in sunny time. Could you please tell me what I have to do?
We are newly married couple. Please tell us the safe period for sex because we did not want pregnancy. My wife menses date is 14 to 19. We also do not want to use any precautions (eg. Condoms and pills. Tell us the safe date that we had sex and did not get pregnancy.
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.
Plz name the best fairness daily cream for face whitening and soft white face permanently I want a best face wash name and fairness cream for daily use.
I have suffering from headache for 2 months, please give me solution, for reducing headache And also getting fever and motions.
- Oral health touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted. Your mouth is a window into the health of your body. It can show signs of nutritional deficiencies or general infection. Systemic diseases, those that affect the entire body, may first become apparent because of mouth lesions or other oral problems.
- Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral health is important. Most americans today enjoy excellent oral health and are keeping their natural teeth throughout their lives; however, cavities remain the most prevalent chronic disease of childhood. Some 100 million americans fail to see a dentist each year, even though regular dental examinations and good oral hygiene can prevent most dental disease. Many people believe that they need to see a dentist only if they are in pain or think something is wrong, but regular dental visits can contribute to a lifetime of good oral health. If you are experiencing dental pain, don't put off seeing a dentist. With dentistry's many advances, diagnosis and treatment are more sophisticated and comfortable than ever.
- You can practice good oral hygiene by always brushing your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste, cleaning between your teeth once a day with floss or another interdental cleaner, replacing your toothbrush every three or four months and by eating a balanced diet and limiting between-meal snacks. Don't forget to schedule regular dental check-ups to keep your smile, and yourself, healthy.