Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveen Savanth
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen SavanthYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fissure about 2 months ago and recently again I am having pain in anus and it come to my observation that small limp of skin is formed in my anus area. I have gone to doctor (some kind of BAVASIR clinic AYURVEDIC) and he told me that its piles it must be operated otherwise in future it may turn up into cancer. So its true that it may turn into cancer or not And please suggest me the remedy for it.
I have a 6 mm kidney stone in right kidney, so can I eat rice during stone or its harmful. I don't know what type stone I have, what is test to identify stone type?
Hello sir I was having Urine infection then after test it got numerous pus cell. Then doctor given antibiotics and I had course Again after 7 days I got blood in urine with clots then meet to doctor. He had urine culture and ultrasound Culture report was normal with no growth but ultrasound report was urinary bladder mild wall thickening. Doctor ask to take niftas 100 for 1 month with zevit daily one After 10 of 2 days I feels vibration near anus and urine having some white small thin like something. It's like floating small insect What is this and what to do.
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Related Tip: "Colorectal Surgery: How To Be Sure You Really Need It"
Hii sir mujhe bar bar bathroom aata hh Maine sbhi test krva liya hh Sugar test normal aur urine ka test krvaya hh wo bhi normal hh aur ultrasound krvaya hh usme sb kuch normal aaya hh kidney bhi thik hh to please reply in Hindi.
HI doctor I am a male 27 years old I am suffering from kidney hydronephrosis, during this can I take suhagra.
Dear Sir, I am 40 years old, my problem is I have pain at the place of anal. In the time of motion it will heavy pain.
A. Regular Control of Your Blood sugar level
B. Monitor your Blood pressure Regularly
C. Maintain a Healthy Fluid intake
D. Don't Smoke
E. Don't take over - the - Counter pills on a regular basis