Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen SavanthYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with grade 2 prostatic enlargement with significant residual urine volume and mildly fatty liver. Help me.
Dear sexologist, After sex. My anus is infected now. How I avoid anus infections. Please tell me all home remedies. I show in my anus. Small kit (insect). All insect holds hair near my anus. Please help me.
If a feeling of constant urination occurs but little is released without any itching or pain, then what may be the reason and cure?
Monitor BP and cholesterol
Donot overuse over the counter pain killer.
Monitor blood sugar.
Get annual health check.
You if any one suffering from ckd/hypertension/DM in family ,then most likely to suffer from CKD.
Do not smoke.
Follow a healthy diet
Get tested for CKD if under risk
Hello respected Doctors. I would like to get some knowledge regarding Creatinine level of a human body. My mom is a diabetic person she got operated of kidney stone in the month of Oct. She is suffering from high creatinine level since her infection in kidney due to kidney stone. Even after terminating the stone her creatinine level is not decreasing. She gets reactions on her body due to new medicines if she starts. Kindly guide me the appropriate way to deal with my mom's case to recover her kidney damages and avoid reaching the stage of dialysis. Thanking You All. Good Night Swtdrms. Will be eagerly waiting for all your valuable advises.
Hey doctor I have a problem of piles. Anus k Charo tarf andar chhote chhote masse se h jiski vajh se mujhe bhot pareshani hoti h. Actually mera kam driving ka h jydatr mujhe baitha hi rhna padta h. Mujhe lagta h isi ki vajh se ye problem Hui h. So please suggest me any medicine to overcome this disease.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased and harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like hemo dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant as dialysis stops and person can go back to job. Though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes special immunosuppressive medications life long like steroids, tacrolimus, mycophenolate.
- Prevention of infection: Stay away from a person suffering of cough, cold, fever, skin rash. Alternatively you can use face mask.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, Hypertension etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related (Spouse) or cadavers deceased donor (after brain stem death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and faster reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- Need for Kidney Transplant in End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.