Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
Sir my age 21 1/2 years. Recently I sweat too much from my face and neck if I go outside. Even if rain. My situation is I have friends but all are avoided me for no reason. I spent 4 months in home continuously with out work and even also not go shop. Daily wake at 9 0 clock. And always in bed watching TV for continuous 4 months. At that time no excessive sweat coming. Now I coming to new place for preparing competitive exams. But I am not able to concentrate on preparing. If I go out even 10 metres from my room I sweat too much. So I decided to commit suicide. I am feeling alone. I was gone to very depressive mood. My family having lot of hopes on me. But sorry I cannot concentrate because of this. Negative thinking also developing. So please give solution. Save my life sir.
Am having headache specially more in rainy season when full cloudy sky means pain started it's weekly two times I'll eat pain killer I want to avoid tablets wt to do for pain.
I am 32 years old, Sperm leakage and early ejaculations problem facing, I am yet to marriage, till time I have not tried any medicine, pls provide solution.
Dear sir I have a erection problem and my penis is 2'5 inch it is very less sir before 6 years back I was masturbating daily 4to 5 ,times daily after that I was stopped that masturbating from that time to now and one more thing I have not participate with anybody up to now next month my marriage I was getting fear about that please give me a suggestion please sir.
I am suffering from nail infection about 5 month how I can take care of my nail please give me suggestion you obedient.
Asthma is a distressing condition during which people find it difficult to breathe as the bronchi or tubes carrying air to lungs swell up. This happens when mucus inside bronchi comes into contact with an allergen like a pollutant or dirt causing symptoms like wheezing, coughing, more mucus production and difficulty breathing. There is no cure for asthma. As of now, it can only be managed. But managing asthma becomes really difficult during low air quality days, especially during winters when it’s cold and dry.
The most common air pollutants are gases like sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, vehicle smoke, and suspended particles. Each one of them can trigger an asthma attack by itself because of its deleterious effect on the lungs. The smaller the particulate matter is, the more dangerous it becomes as these particles get lodged in the air sacs inside lungs, causing not just asthma from worsening but also fatal diseases like lung cancer.
So, most asthma patients suffer from frequent attacks due to air pollution. How can these attacks be prevented? Here are some tips:
- According to research, asthma can be managed by making modifications in everyday life. On high air pollution days due to ozone, for example, asthmatics tend to experience more lung inflammation. If you are an asthmatic, you should reduce time spent outdoors, especially doing strenuous activity in the mornings and evenings. Keeping medications on hand and using those at the very start of an asthma attack also helps. There should always be a plan in place to lessen the chance of an asthma attack on poor air quality days starting from a rescue inhaler to preventive medication if your doctor feels you need it.
- Stay hydrated and breathe through the nose. Dehydration is dangerous for asthmatics especially when air quality is bad. In this case, lungs can become badly affected because they need right temperature and levels of water to work properly. It’s crucial to breathe through the nose only and not the mouth as the air breathed in from the mouth can be very cold and dry and can cause even more inflammation of the lungs.
- Know your asthma triggers and change lifestyle. Avoiding your triggers is key to managing asthma. If traffic fumes are a trigger, it’s best to change the route you take to work to manage your asthma. If you don’t know your triggers look back at your last asthma attack and remember what you were doing. Did you pet your dog? Write a diary and discuss with your doctor on how to avoid your triggers. Use a face mask when outdoors to limit exposure to allergens.
- Track your asthma to recognise early signs of asthma. If you know that it’s getting worse, you should have a fool-proof plan in place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi Doctor, I have a small concern related to my sexual life. I ejaculate very late compared to my wife. Even after her 3-4 times ejaculation, I still stay intact. Means I have to rely on masturbation. Is it normal? Is this due to any improper diet? I work in night shift. I smoke 2-3 times a day. Drinks 2-3 times a month. But overall my wife happy that she is satisfied. I feel happy when she is satisfied. Still would like to know is it normal?
Dear sir 47yrs old doctors diagnosed prostate taking medicine regularly for last 15 days medicine prescribe ed uni max for one month one tab and syrup nucouli but still burning sensation and have to put lot of pressure while urinating still not well worried pls advise regularly in touch Please if advice some additional medicine in it and food to be taken.
Hi i Had intercourse once of every 2-3 days, want a baby, sperm enters many times into ovary, but still no sign of pregnancy and still menstruating, want a baby, I am a little fat (78 kg), that's why in time of straight (face to face) intercourse- my belly obstacks, so we choose for back style (dog), and I regularly pee after 1.30-2 hour of sex. My period is 29 days cycle, and its still no delay or no stop. I did pregnancy tests 3 times, every time result is negative. What I have to do- to get pregnancy. I am 20, my hubby is 30 yrs (wgt- 66kg), please help.
Purified vero cell rabies vaccine (PVRV)
Purified chick embryo cell vaccine (PCECV)
Human diploid cell vaccine (HDCV)
Purified duck embryo vaccine (PDEV)
Is it safe to masturbate. Some people say limited say it should be in limit. Some doctors says it has no effect you can do as you feel like and many times. Some say it effects the erection.
My friend is in fever from 3 days, taking crocin, now he also caught ulcers in neck, he is not able to eat anytime, what we do?
My wife age 34 years and he suffering with cold, her nose is blocked and headache. Give me fast relief treatment.
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
The majority of health research is stacked against sugar-sweetened soda. A large 2004 study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that women who drank one or more sugary drinks per day increased their risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 83% compared to those whoconsumed less than one of these beverages per month.
Many men have sexual problems which prevent them from deriving pleasure from sexual activities. They become more common as men age. These problems are generally caused by physical or psychological issues like certain medical conditions, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety etc. The most common ones among them are:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have proper sex. This is usually caused by tension about work, finances, family, relationship or even excessive worrying about not getting an erection.
The penis needs good blood flow to sustain an erection during sex. Erectile dysfunction can also be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease.
Selective drugs like Staxyn, Stendra, Levitra, Cialis, Viagra etc. are generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Another treatment is psychotherapy, which might help in exploring problems in the relationship or by relaxation techniques.
2. Peyronie's Disease - Peyronie's disease causes narrowing or curvature of the penis. If it is severe enough, this condition can be painful and prevent you from having sex.
Penis deformation can be caused by scar tissue, possibly because of a previous injury, that appears as a hard lump on the upper side of the penis more frequently. Many times, pain during erection is not felt after 12 to 24 months, although the penis curvature usually remains.
3. Ejaculatory Disorders - Premature ejaculation is the most common type of ejaculatory dysfunction. It occurs within two minutes of the start of sexual stimulation. There are good chances that most men might experience this at some point of their life.
There are currently few treatments for premature ejaculation. Antidepressant medication is usually the best option. Topical anaesthetics applied to the penis can also delay ejaculation by reducing sexual sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.