Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna ShriyanYour feedback matters!
Hi, what I want to say is that I hear from my mother and other relatives that I used to be of fair complexion in childhood. But now really my skin complexion has got much dark. My query is can this happen. Can it get darker with age. With that I'm also having much mental pressure since 2 years. Is it possible? Or if it is then how to get back my previous complexion.
Sometimes she has blood in her stool. And their is 10 -15 stool times a day whenever she started eating spicy and fried foods. So is this problem remains if she takes this spicy foods. I mean how can she get rid of these disease.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
I have skin irritation problem since 5-6 months. I have to take citrezin every 4th day. Then I feel better. What should I do?
Doc. FACIAL or BLEACH is safe for Skin? If neither from the Two Sugest me some good tips that can really help me To increase my tone.
On my face many black dots like pigmentation ,blackhead and whitehead so please suggest what I can do on my face.
A small lump in rt. Breast of my sister (fibroderma) light pain on it. After biopsy doctor says invasive ductal carcinoma pl. Tell me what is the treatment procedure &how much money require.
I have oil skin which always secretes sibiscous filament. I have tried many product. But nothing has help me yet.
Dear Dr, I have lots of small small lipoma in my body. Can you suggest any home treatment and home medicines.
Hi my son age 12 years old ,he is having bleeding in stool sigmoidoscopy done report is -e/o 2*1 cm ulceration with erythematous margins. Final impression: rectal ulcer what to do.
Twice a day, use a gentle cleanser suited to your skin type and acne conditions. Follow with a non-drying toner and lightweight hydrator even for oily skin.