Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna Madhav KelkarYour feedback matters!
My hair falling and I am suffering with white hair since 5 years. Please give me a best advice to protect from hair fall and hair white. Thanking you sir.
Doctor I am 21 years old n I'm male, I have so many problems related to sleeping ie. I not sleep early in the night I also have stomach pain, headache so give the solution on this problem that I had been suffering.
I am an undergraduate I travel around 80kms in rtc daily and I feel drowsy how can I overcome this drowsiness.
I am 25 years old girl my height is 5" 9 & my weight is 65 kgs my problem is that ki mere back me problem rehti he or mere pav me sujan aa jati he or kabhi kabhi mere hand or leg ki finger chipak jati he so pls mujhe is problem ka ilaj bataiye.
My son is 16 years old. He is studying in 11th std. He is electronic screen addicted. He engaged most of time on iPad, tv etc. If we want to stop from doing so, he became arrogant and hostile with us. Due to this addition his studies and health both are suffering badly. In front of these gadgets everything is secondary for him. He was already a healthy child since birth but now his weight is 100 kg. Please tell me any treatment for this addiction otherwise his life will be spoiled. Please tell me treatment for this problem.
I m ,age 20,my figure is so skinny .Mainly my hands and legs.I want to curvious body.Please tell me how should i do to gain my weight.
My name is sandeep age 23 hight 5" 4 weight 60 my muscle in not growing in a proper manner I am talking good healthy diet all the supplement still no implement should I go for any test or not?
My 4 years child has 2 small glands in left and right gland. It is soft and flexible. Now he says that he has a pain in that while I pressure it. What is that?
What should we eat when we have diabetes in breakfast and lunch and dinner. What precaution should we take during diabetes.
My skin is getting rough and climate change so that removes after giving me scares and soft skin with hair also Protect the black hair?
I have a chair job and in last 3 tests my weight has gone up from 50 to 85. want a help to lose weight. Please help.
He is suffering from fever from last one week, he is taking some medicines but no positive action. Give some advice for him.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.