Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad SinalkarYour feedback matters!
IS it true that stents that are banned in usa and other foreign countries are used in india. And stent used for angioplasty is not of gud quality in india.
Hai sir/madm My wife is not happy with my sex. She enjoys very much with I do before I insert my penis. After inserting with seconds I am releasing it out I am trying allot to control but it is not helping any more this is the one thing I am getting bad in my life with my partner. Please help me how to increase my releasing time.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.