Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasad Sinalkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad SinalkarYour feedback matters!
How can I leave smoking? I cannot leave smoking last 4years. I have suffer couf caski last 2months. Please suggest me.
I'm doctor Ajay Kashyap. American board certified in plastic surgery and medical director of kaiz medical Centre. I will be speaking today about massive weight loss surgeries which plastic surgery after a person has had massive weight loss. This can happen due to periodic surgeries, or the people own effort when they lose a large amount of weight in access of 20, 25 kilos. What happens after this is that a lot of the skin start sagging and for that there are different treatments the skin can sag in the face, the neck, the breast, the body, the abdomen, the sides and the legs, pretty much everywhere because of envelope becoming looser because of fat being gone the skin start hanging down, it can happen at any age I have as young as 15 to 16 years old and as old as 75 80 years old. My experience has started with people who had the massive weight loss about 20 25 years back and techniques are still evolving at this time, now we have techniques are pretty evolved and most of the reductions of skin are surgical.
Let’s first talk about the abdomen and torso which is most often the biggest sufferer for weight loss when there is a lot of losing in the abdomen and the sides what we do is called a lower body lift or belt clap it so the large number of tissues are taken down , the skin is made titer and the incision is put below the bikini line of the underwear line, this is all that happens if you look at the lady on the left on your left on her right you see that the skin has loose pretty much all over from the breast the abdomen to the back to the love handles to the thighs everywhere.
All kind of surgeries that are done lifting off the breast the lower body lift or a belt clip it and we talked about the arms can also be taken care off, as the skin of thighs. For the thighs what we do is called the inner thigh lift surgery which is done through vertical incision in the inside of the thigh, the other part of the thigh the outer thigh can be lifted up with the buttocks and the incision goes all around like a belt or the lower body lift goes all around and can easily be hidden in the underwear , this is incision for the inner thigh lift can’t be hidden very but it is put in the position that when you look at the person if the person has shots you don’t see it right away its kind off on the back side.
This is a gentleman who had a lower body lift elsewhere and we did an inner thigh lift that you can see the redundant skin is all gone.
Now, these are incisions for completion of the buttock and outer thigh lift or completion of the belt-like or lower body lift, that’s what people look like body lifted make titer looks more astatically pleasing.it feels a lot of cloths often times when they are out of cloths also although some incisions can be seen you can see how the shape has become much better much fuller and much more youthful, this is a lady only in her late 30s, if you look at this picture it looks much older now she looks very handsome, once the skin has been tightening the body looks younger.
The other part is the arms, arms also become sagging redundant and sometimes some fat is left over the arms when everything else is shrunk so we remove the fat and tighten the arms something like this, you can see the loose hanging arms some people call it the back wing deformity but this can be tightened with this technique, sometimes we can go for small incision which is very well hidden and the rest of it we can take off with a technique called the tight,
Again upper body the arms, the breast, the back is also been tighten up. Often times breast lift is required and there is just isolated redundancy without loss of falling we can do it without putting implants, however often times some implants are also necessary, after massive weight loss even in a young person you see a lot of skin redundancy especially in the neck and this can be tightened up with the procedure called a neck lift and platysmaplasty,
All these procedures are surgical procedures that require a lot of experience and expertise because the incision is long, however, the eventual results are very very grated both for surgeon and the patient
Thank you I’m Doctor Ajay Kashyap, if you need more information about these procedures you can contact me through Lybrate or you can contact my website which is drkashyap.com
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am vertigo/dizziness from yesterday and does not have any other problem. Please direct me for some bette cure.
I was eating more and 6 times within a day but my weight does not increases what I do then? To Increase my weight what I have to do?
I am 38 years old woman. I am suffering from cavity very badly and also I have a side neck and head pain, what should I do.
I used skin lite cream from Lisa for more than 2-3 months and it gave me A very fair skin BT after leaving it my skin tone got dark so I started using it again it didn't gave any result so I consulted a doctor he gave me melalite forte cream to use BT it too didn't gave any result please help!
I have pimple on my face and too neck big so I used clean and clear facewash it became more please tell me steps to remove all?
Gur(jaggery) is better than sugar and fresh cane juice if mixed with lemon juice and ginger juice kills most of the germs in case the roadside machine is carrying some germs. Cane juice is cheap, full of vitamins and minerals and can be taken by all classes of people by people of all age groups.
Go Desi, say No to MNC packed cold drinks and say Yes to Make in India while getting nourishment of canes grown by our farmers.