Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasad Sinalkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad SinalkarYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 7 months old. Her weight is 5.25 kg. She is so active but not increasing her weight. I am giving raging sari and vitamin drops. Doctor please tell me some tips. What food shall I give or not give? his birth weight is 2.5 KGS.
Respect sir, My father is 54 years old, patient of type-2 DM, He is having constant numbness in left side of body, his impression of MRI brain says "Acute lacunar infarct in the thalamus on right side" and impression of MRI cervical spine says" Early cervical spondylosis, Mild left paracentral disc protrusion at C4-C5 level indenting the anterior subarachnoid space, Mild central disc bulge at C6-C7 level indenting the anterior subarachnoid space. He took medicines for couple of months prescribed by neuro physician bt did not notice any improvement in numbness, then consulted another neurologist but all in vain. At present he is not taking any medicines and numbness on left side of body persists as before. Sir please tell me the intensity of his diagnosis and what should he do?
Respected sir I want know I have constipation problem ,my age is -18, I have a little bit gas problem can you help me about this problem n.b I am getting addicted with a ayurvedic product -kayam churna and it prove bad for my health.
Hi I am a bodybuilder my question is that, are eggs healthy to add with milk and then drink. Well it have side effect or not.
I am a 77 year old man. When I get up at morning I am suffering from joint pain and I can't stand up easily. So tell me what to do?
Hallo Dr. I have joint pain in my both palm's fingers. I have morning stiffness in my body. Pl. Suggest some homeopathic medicine to relieve the pain.
I feel sleepy during day time even after taking good sleep in night and also feel low in energy. My blood pressure remains around 70/90. I also sneeze a lot particularly in morning. Rest is all right. What should I do?
More than half of the women who menstruate, tend to go through pain from period cramps for a day or two every month. During the menstrual cycle, the uterus contracts to remove its coating or lining. Hormone like substances, called prostaglandins, which are the cause for pain and aggravation, trigger the uterine muscle contractions. More elevated levels of prostaglandins are linked with more severe menstrual cramps.
While menstrual cramps, additionally called dysmenorrhea, are normally not an indication of a highly serious health condition, they can act as barriers in your daily lifestyle. To help with the pain, here are five things that may offer some relief. In case your period cramps appear to be extreme or you do not get help even after attempting some of these choices, check with your specialist for the required medication or treatment. Five ways to prevent severe menstrual cramps are:
- Exercise: A regular walk or any sort of physical movement can relieve you from the abdomen and thigh pain. This discharges endorphins to balance the prostaglandins and diminish your cramps. Exercising a little three to four times each week is useful for the general strength of your body.
- Apply a heating pad: Warmth unwinds the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the reason for your pain. There are a number of over-the-counter warming pads and cushions, or electric, reusable heating bags.
- Drink chamomile tea: Certain teas may calm menstrual cramps. Teas have been used traditionally and can offer relief from pain. Chamomile tea is one of the most effective teas among many others. It tends to increase the hippurate element in your body, which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Mitigating agents diminish the prostaglandin formation in the body, accordingly assisting in pain relief from menstrual cramps.
- Improve your diet: Vitamin D is vital in decreasing menstrual cramps. Decreasing your fat intake and eating more vegetables as a part of your diet may ease the pain. Low-fat food and less carbs help your health by and large, even as they can have an obvious impact on menstrual issues. Swap less solid fats like the saturated fats found in junk food, for more healthy ones like unsaturated fats found in olive oil. Getting more dietary magnesium appears to relieve the pain as well. Magnesium directs better nerve and muscle functioning, among other crucial functions.
- Massage with essential oils: Using certain sweet-smelling oils and massaging them can likewise soothe menstrual pain. Dilute lavender, clary sage, or marjoram to a three percent concentration in an unscented cream. The duration of pain can be lessened from two and a half to one day after self-massaging with these essential oils. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!