Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad SinalkarYour feedback matters!
My self Vaibhav n I am 25 years old married man n I have sexual problems in my married life n I want to know that how can I improve my sex stamina L.
My report says that" few small echo genic foci less than 3mm noted in both kidneys and for pancreas it is written that head and tail of pancreas visualized, tail obscured by bowel gas" what does it mean please reply soon docs about the kidney it is written in bold. Is there any big issue?
Good evening sir I am 35 years male want to increase sperm count stamina I am already taking metxl 12.5 and ecosprin AV75 for blood pressure and cholesterol I am recently diagnosed with thyroid I have fnac test impression suggestive of colloid goitre kindly suggest me valid medications for colloid goitre and increase sperm count and stamina.
My name is sreehari. I am 26 male. I have 5 mm kidney stones. I have used berberis vulgaris for one month. But my my kidney stones was not gone. I am afraid that kidney stones lead to kidney failure. Is it true. Please suggest me any medicine to get rid of kidney stones.
I am 18 years old my testes are so weak and hanging down I didn't enjoy my life please sir tell me any instructions for it.
Obesity has become a global pandemic as more and more people are becoming overweight. Our lifestyles have made it difficult to lose weight. But with simple tweaks and changes in your diet, you can slim yourself, lose weight and keep it off. These superfoods have a variety of benefits and reduce your caloric intake. Packed with nutrients, they can help you fend off those extra kilograms, love handles and weight!
1. Asparagus: With just 27 calories in a cup, asparagus not just offers low calories, it even fills you up. If you eat non-vegetarian food on a regular basis, have asparagus by the side or in your salads. You will love how it complements the food.
2. Cauliflower: Cauliflower is rich in nutrients as well as flavors. 100 gms of cauliflower (edible portion) makes up to 30 calories, which is not very high and of course, it fills you up, which makes it an ideal option for dinners and lunches.
3. Broccoli: A close cousin of cauliflower, it’s available widely and a single cup of 31 calories has tons of nutrients. The superfood is a vegetable that you can cook, consume after boiling or add to your salads.
4. Brussel Sprouts: Sprouts are yummy and they are extremely filling. So, if you are interested in weight, consume them on a regular basis. It’s just 38 calories in a cup with tons of fiber and other nutrients.
5. Lettuce: This green leafy vegetable adds so many nutrients to your daily servings. And they are such a rich-filling for the body. A single cup of lettuce has just 5 calories. Lettuce can be used with salads or eaten raw as a snack.
6. Cabbage: If you don’t find lettuce easily, substitute it with cabbage, which has 22 calories a cup, is great for weight loss and has sweet, crunchy taste. So, you can easily use it as a snacking option.
7. Beets: Beetroots have about 30 calories a cup and they are so yummy. Add them to your salads or prepare them as veggies for the dinner.
8. Lemons: Packed with vitamin C, lemon can be used to add flavor to your salad, drink herbal water or simply to quench your thirst.
9. Tomatoes: Great choice for salads and snacking as tomatoes tend to have just 22 calories for a medium size. Plus, they are super tasty, have lycopene that has anti-ageing properties. You can use them with a variety of other veggies and fruits of your choice.
10. Spinach: It is a rich source of vitamin A, Iron, vitamin C, vitamin K, magnesium and folate. Spinach is a good source of the B vitamins, riboflavin, and vitamin B6, vitamin E, calcium, potassium and dietary fiber. And it gives only 26 calories. It is unarguably great nutrition for any meal.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 27 years old. Having irregular menses from 5 years. Now I am having rapid weight gain with hairs on chin and areola region and some irritable nature nowadays with anorexia.
I've been feeling an on and off pain in the left side of my chest and haven't been sleeping much due to this. Should I be worrying a lot about this?
Sir, I am 63 male. I am suffering from pain on both leg muscles below knee joints and low back pain for the last one year and contacted Ortho, Med and neuro and used the medicines prescribed by them so far. But the pain still continues and I am unable to walk more time, climb the stairs and also bend forward due to the pain. Kindly advise the cause of the persisting pain and further treatment to be taken to recover from the pain.
Hello doctor, my mother is 40 years old. She is suffered from severe toothache for nearly 2 weeks. She went to hospital and that dentist gave just tablets. She followed that tablets regularly but it is not cured. What should I do now?
I masturbate daily. I am doing from last 5 years daily. I feel I am doing excessively. What I should do to get rid of addiction. I don't want to do but I am unable to control please tell what should I do?
Day by day hair loss is getting more. As im student and hostler recently also affected with motions, vomiting, and here in hostel they sometimes use palm oil, quality less water and also water is tasting hard. So how can I overcome with these motions, vomiting, headache, stomach pain, and due to this menstrual cycle became irregular.
What are nail infections?
Nails are at risk of fungal infections during the rainy season, especially if your baby sweats and continually scratches himself. Nails can become discoloured, brittle and rough. In severe cases, the nail can come away from the nail bed. You may also notice red, swollen and itchy skin around the nails.
How did your baby get a nail infection?
This fungal infection can result from overexposure to water, damage to the nail, or scratching sweaty or infected skin. Any moisture or debris trapped under the nails encourages the infection to grow. Ingrown nails may also be prone to infections.
What can you do about your baby's nail infection?
Its best to take your baby to a board certified dermatologist.