Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasad G Shriyan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad G ShriyanYour feedback matters!
When I eat some hard thing and drink some cold water My right corner teeth going pain and I can't chewing hard nut's like. Pls tell me some medicine information. thanks.
- On day 4 after extraction as the pain was too much and constant doctor again probed the wound for blood to come out and clots to form (In previous 4 days healing was very poor and less blood came out after tooth extraction). Doctor said I have less blood. - On 5th day I visited dentist again as pain was too much last night (I have to go to doctor at night and had an injection for pian), doctor filled wound with temporary cement for a week to relieve pain and heal. Now my concern is will this heal with this method? And is yes then how much time? If no then what is to be done?
I am suffering from gum errossion and my teeth also weak. Some times blood come. A dentist said that this is gingabytes and calculas. Please help me.
I am 27 I am suffering for bad breadth from childhood onwards visited dentist so many times but no use they clean ask me t do brush twice a day even I do also same problem. Suggest how to get rid of this?
I often get ulcers in mouth (Chhala in hindi), like once in every month. And it lasts fr about 10 days. Seems dat it has become chronic in me. Kindly suggest me a solution.
I am suffering from halitosis since 7 years but I brush my teeth twice daily and use mouthwash From today 2 week ago I visit hospital and consult with throat doctor they diagnose that I am suffering from pharyngitis they prescribe me drugs for 1st week was rabeprazole, levocetirizine and a chlorhexidine mouthwash after a week I revisit they change betadine withouthwash after using again a week I hv still this problem of chronic bad breath pls help how to get rid to this.
My teeth is light yellow colour and one of them teeth is half spoil how to do my teeth in white colour.
Sir, in my mouth is in yellow but I brushed daily twice but the color should remains same .how to clear this sir please help me.
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.