Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad BhangeYour feedback matters!
I have continous sensation in my front teeth. Also my wisdom teeth are coming out. Because of this I am having headache. I am a working woman & hence cant go to the doctor frequently. Kindly suggest as it is getting worse with each passing day.
I have a problem my mouth. When I talk then locked my tooth. Place help. Sometimes pain my tooth side.
I am having problem of mouth burning. Any spices or salty food eat I feel burning in mouth and on younger .my family doctor told me reason to low B12 level .my tongue and mouth burning .even my digestion is very poor. Pls advise me proper treatment and cause of mouth burning. No ulcer in mouth or on tongue. Even my mouth and tongue Alway in red color. M y teeth also very sensitive.
He has a problem of tobacco related ailments like white layer behind the lover lips where should I consult and how much time it takes to cure.
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.
Danto mai thanda-grm pani lgna mitha lgna and kbhi kbhi danto se khun aana etc kya ye puri trh se thik ho skte hai please mujhe btao?
Detail and advantages of Dental Implant procedure
Hello, everyone. I am doctor Aman Ahuja. I am an implantology and a digital smile specialist working in Gurgaon. Today I am going to tell you about problems associated with missing teeth. Generally we think that the once the teeth are is extracted and probably once all the pain is gone and there is no other problem but the real thing is that the problem starts once you get the teeth extracted. Yes it is true. Once you get your teeth extracted the real problem starts then. What are the problems associated with missing teeth is my main topic for today. If you see to the video nearby. If you see the problems associated with missing teeth this video will explain you the details. Once teeth are missing any particular teeth in any part of your jaw.
For example if a lower molar is missing as you can see in the video over a period of time from 5 to 10 years you will see that the adjacent teeth will try to take its place and slowly they become bad. You will see the way the other teeth are coming and trying to take its place. Sorry over a period of time there will be four logement and ultimately your 3 teeth become loose because of just missing teeth. It is just like if you remove a brick from a wall, the whole world becomes weak. The same happens. Over a period of time if can observe some mild pain in few cases. So what is the perfect? How can we prevent this damage because of missing teeth. In this video we will give you the two solutions of a missing teeth.
Gone days when we used to give denture removable dentures and things like that. Hair we have the two solutions or fix teeth. As you can see in both cases we have one thing this is the implant option. Implant goes into the bone followed by the abutment along with a fixed teeth or a Crown it is cemented are screwed. So this is once a best solution that is dental implant. Once we decide we have to go for dental implants main question arises like does implant suits me? Can I go for dental implant? Is it painful? Lots of questions in your mind. All you need to do is take one x-ray and visit your dentist. The dentist will observe the quality of your Bone and will suggest you about the dental implant which will sort you.
Once you take your x-ray to the dentist he will observe the quality of the bone, your medical conditions and then you can proceed with the dental implant procedure. How many implants are required for you that can be assessed after we observe the X-ray. As lese as six implants can support one job for one individual teeth one implant can support. So how long will be the duration that exactly can be assessed after we observe your x-ray.
For any other details about dental implants you can definitely contact me on lybrate.
I brush twice a day but still my teeth not getting whiten so say some natural methods to get whiten.
I was checking tips related to teeth on Lybrate and floss is recommended at a lot of places. Few of these questions popped up in my mind : 1. I am curious why it is not common in India? 2. I watched few videos on youtube to learn the proper way to floss. After watching the videos I felt like it will be loosen the gums as one is putting the pressure on them also. Second I felt like it will start thinning the enamel also from the teeth. I am worried unnecessarily or care should be taken while flossing?
I have 2 major issues to be addressed: 1. I have immense pain in the left lower jaw because of the wisdom tooth erupting. 2. One of my tooth has been treated (RCT) almost 4 times now but still it not yet cleaned and it still pains bad.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.