Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Patil
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm growing prusty 65. Yrs old my side teeth of lower jaw is paining from last night. Whenever expose to cold is paining mild region. Give me a solution so that I can get heel out of it. Thank you.
I am chewing tobacco last 4 years. Amd I have problem in mouth. And I don't eat spicy food well and under my mouth there is bluish coloured around it. I have problem in open mouth. Please suggest me. Thanks sir.
I am getting frequent mouth ulcers on tongue/lips. I am non-veg (weekly one/twice). I take coffee/tea 2-3 times a day. I am 58 years old doing yoga for last 3 years during morning from 6-7 a.m. Weekly 4/5 dyas. I am male and my weight is 70 kgs. One of my lower incisors is decolourised and weak for which root canal is done 20 years back and no cap is put. Too now the tooth is strong but it shakes little bit but some times I will get pain. Kindly clarify root cause for my frequent mouth ulcers.
Hello doc, a friend of mine has recently met with an accident and he broke his lower jaw and front teeth in the upper jaw were almost all broken. Of course he got discharged and was doing well now. As he wanted to set the problem with his front teeth and consulted a dentist here and they told that there could be a solution and they insisted on some special replacement of teeth which can be placed from deep inside from gyms and will last shiny all the time and they said after this it will all be normal. Is this possible. I mean I wanted to have more clarity about this treatment. Could anyone of you please suggest me the details and budget of this.
I always faced problem that my teeth get sharpen and in side mouse their are different rashes and teeth get sharp and its happen when I slept late at night and also dknt get enough sleep.
I am 57 Years old man, my front 2 teeth lower are getting disconnected from gums and they are few millimeters above the other teeth, I suspect it is Piarria, but don't want to visit a dentist, as he will remove them, what should I do and what is the course of action, besides extracting teeth ?/
My tooth has been bleeding every time I brush my teeth and spitting what could be the reason please help me out.
When I move my jaws I am getting a sound like tuk from the lower end of my jaws. I have been getting it recently. There is no pain in it but the sound is troubling. When ever there is a break fr an hour and when I move my jaws for eatimg or drinking I am facing it.
I have dental problem. When brush my teeth blood flow through the germs. And even my teeth are not white even after twice brushing a day. please suggest.
My teeth colour is light yellow. How can I make them white. I tried many toothpastes but didn't workout. Suggest me a good way to do it. And also if I brush in hot water will the yellowness increase or decrease or it doesn't have any effect? pls tell me. Thank you:):
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.