Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Bhandary
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod BhandaryYour feedback matters!
My hairs are falling too much I am fed up what to do I recently had malaria and thys becoming bald day by day please help me as soon as possible thank you.
Hello sir/madam I am suffering from acute hairloss. I have dandruff, oily scalp, and lot of itchiness. Everytime I shampoo or comb I loose 10-20 hairs. I have tried everything ranging from spas to serum and hair gain tonic but nothing seems to work. Its a lot disturbing as I am running short of confidence and time. Please advise what to do and if any medicine (ayurvedic or homeopathy).
I m from pune, I m using rogain (minoxidile) for hair thinning problem Is it possible that it affect my thyroid function some how to trigger my hair growth which might affect my other thyroid function and arises problem in long terms
Hello sir/mam My name is govind. I'm 20 year old. My problem is my face because its dark than other my body parts. I use sun screen but I didn't get any types of profit. Please suggest me and which one creams should I apply on my face? Thnx.
l have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
Sir, I have dryness problem on right side of my nose and some white skin comes out, even I use mustard oil to remove it but unable. Pls suggest medicine.
I am losing my hair day by day continuously. I have used a large no. Of costly shampoos but my hair fall is not stopping. So please give me some suggestions.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.