Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash ShettyYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor I am suffering from frequently urine discharge. Although I don't take much water yet I have to go toilet 12 to 15 time in a day. I checked by Hba1c past month and it was normal. I am married person.
My name is, and I am 18 years old. There is a bleeding from my anus the blood will be clog and it will be attached to a motion ,I went to a doctor regarding these problem he put the finger in my anus and he said don't make the motion come out when you r not getting it and he gave me the tablets I didn't fallow the instructions said by the doctor and it's after 6 months the blood is coming ever day from my anus and I don't have any kind of pain in my anus Please help me out.
I have urinate problem. With chest and lower abdomen pain. And chronic kidney injury. I take dialysis thrice in a week. What should I do now?
I am 8 week pregnant and yesterday after relation. I have a pain during urination. It's a vagina infection not a urine infection. What should we do. And what type of treatment take.
I have some prostate enlarged problem. Now using urimax. 4 mg When I using this tablet urine coming naturally. If not urine coming slowly. Iam using urimax. 4mg since from last 4months This tablet only good or any other medicine.
Advice to use monurol sachet for chronic prostatitis? Have undergone surgery for removal of prostate (non cancer related)
I am 29 years housewife I have white discharge with itching and burning sensation during urination Please suggest.
Good Morning, I am suffering from Night fall from last 10-12 years and still it continues. Around 10 times in a month. Frequency increases in winter season or in cold. Is this affect my sexual health? Sometimes in Toilet, liquid comes with Urine. When applying force. What to do?
I have fissure in ano stool come to the opening but never come out till I strain, will you suggest best diet, because I could not afford for surgeries. I am 62 without any other ailments no sugar nor bp.
I have a anal itching from last 6 months initially I thought its due to summer and sweaty conditions but since it has not recovered I consulted a general surgeon who said it's a fissure and gave a anobliss cream initially it gave a good relief but after couple of day I stopped that cream again I felt that itching. I have consulted a dermatologist basis the suggestion I got from one of the Doctor on Lybrate whereas doctors gave some creams post using for 2 months I felt it's not working out as the problem still exist Mean while I observed that I am have gas problem and high farts and some stool is coming out I thought this itching might be because of the stool hence I consulted gastroenterologist to help for gases he gave some other cream smooth" now that itching has gone to next stage and I got a rash and problem has increased Can anyone guide me to right doctor which specialist can give me a right solution Is it dermatologist, general surgeon or any other doctor.
My creatine level was 160 last year and with regular taking Nodosis it has come to 140 slowly. What is the level of kidney. Do i need to prolong taking this medicine or some other prescription.
I am 29 years old. I had problem with fistula. My was lots of pus discharge in anal area from external path. After that I did operation and my external path is closed and my pus discharge also stop. But 5 to 4 days I feelvmy anal area little bit wet again. Is fistula back again. Is there possibility cancer there. I am worried about it. Please help.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.