Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash KauraniYour feedback matters!
Hi, Iam male 33 years old. Got married b/f 3 years. We are typing 4r children from an year buy no result. Found that I have less semen count & low motility (0%). Could you please suggest, is their any other option. Other than IVF? Please advice us.
Age of my wife is 38 years. Most of the time she is suffering from pain in forehead, eye brew and eye ball on left side. Also feels vomiting. Please cause for this.
I have hypothyroid and taking 50 mg thyroxine everyday from past 4 months and I am not eating foods spinach, cabbage, broccoli, peanuts, mustard, soy products, cauliflower. I have vitamin deficiency also. But skipping spinach, peanuts is lacking nutrition, is there any other food for substitute of spinach and peanuts?
Dear Doctor, Mera hands and fingers mein chota-2 pimples hogya h or usme pani bahra hua h. Mein homeopathy treatment le rhi hu per mujhe doctor ne koi lotion nhi prescribe kiya only medicine diya h homopathy ki . Mein hot water sek krti hu toh itchness nhi hoti h or agr cold krti hu toh pain thoda kam hota h . Or jaise hi a/c band ker ke room temperature mein rehti hu ya garmi thode jyada hone lagti h toh pain, itchiness, swelling , stiffness and dryness hoti h . Mein filhal mein kbi quadriderm cream , nadoxin cream , triben cream lgti hu or kbi badam ka oil ya coconut oil lagati hu kuch Dr. tak aram hota h phir se vese ho jta h please suggest me what to do? and ise infection ko 1 week ho gya h. Mera second question yeh h ki mera inner thighs mein vagina mein bahut itchness and khujli krna ki vjhse swelling ho gyi h. Mein V Wash use krti hu pr us se mjhe fyda toh hua bt ise wqt dryness , itchness n swelling ho rhi h bhut . Mein hot water sek krti hu toh thode der sahi rehta h phir again back to same issues . please suggest me something as soon as possible .
My penis was soo small nd week I masturbate daily now wt should I do for recovery of my health active nd large penis.
My name is uday I am suffering from urinary burning problem since 6 years I am consulted more doctors but no result please help me.
I am suffering from fistula/ fissures pain .pls suggest me what to do .I m on medication or any other solution for this. Because surgery done in 2007.
Suffering from the headache and cough from last 2 weeks which is the best tablet for headache and cough?
After gall bladder operation/removal, can one have successful sexual intercourse? I am getting erection butno discharge
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution that is physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check: Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress: Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance: It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces chances of heart problems caused by diabetes: Diabetes increases the chance of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check: It is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
a) A controlled appetite will help you lose weight, which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
b) If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results.