Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prakasah ShindeYour feedback matters!
I took primolut N from 27.02. 16 to 06.03. 16, I got my period on 07.03. 16. But yesterday i. E on 09.03. 16 I saw some fleshy thing discharge with heavy abdomen cramps and pain with heavy bleeding. Pls help.
Hi I've had pcod problem and I took homeo medication for it. I had my date regular but now again they have become irregular. And I've put on a lot of weight. What do I do.
My wife is 5 month pregnant , she is lately suffering from severe back pain and also there is swelling sign on my body, Can you please advise what care should be taken to avoid this at this juncture.
If I have unsafe sex without protection my wife will be pregnant. N please tell me how can I have sex without using any types of condoms n my wife will not be pregnant. Any pills or routine of sex.
I am 29 weeks pregnant and the baby is already in head down position so I wanted to know if it is alright?
I want to get pregnant and I am trying since last 4 - 5 months but I am not getting pregnant. What could be the reason?
Period length 3 days Period k 4th day (no bleeding) me sex karne se pregnancy aaskti Hain? Sex k time jab penis vagina me hota hain tab sperm out karne k bad kuchh sperm Bahar nikal jati Hain. Aysa hone se pregnancy successful ho sakti Hain?
Hello, good morning. I want to know that is safe sex with using condom after finish the next day of women MC. I mean is any chance to get pregnant after finish the next day of MC when using condom also.
I have been diagnosed with lupus nephritis last year and I am already taking an aggressive treatment. What if I plan to get pregnant? Will that be safe for me and the baby? And will that pregnancy be successful?
My breast have become sagging and also my nipples are very dark and board after my first child I am 33 years old is their any medicine for this to get back them to shape and they board dark nipples is some decease.
Nipple discharge is a common part of breast functioning, which normally occurs during breast-feeding or pregnancy. It is often associated with the changes of menstrual hormone. The milky discharge post breast-feeding usually continues for up to two years after stopping nursing. The condition normally gets resolved on its own but if the situation persists for a long time resort to medical assistance.
The following are some of the causes of normal nipple discharge:
- Stimulation: Normal nipple discharge can arise due to stimulation; chafing of your breast skin due to tight bras or vigorous exercises.
- Pregnancy: Most women tend to witness clear nipple discharge in the early stages of their pregnancy. Towards the later stages, this discharge usually turns watery and becomes milky in color
- Stopped Breast-feeding: In some cases, nipple discharge continues for some time after the mother has stopped breast-feeding her newborn
- Hormonal Imbalance: Some women notice tenderness in breasts and nipple discharge during their menstrual cycle
What is an abnormal nipple discharge: An abnormal nipple discharge is usually bloody in color and is accompanied with tenderness of the breast. Papilloma is a non-cancerous tumor that is often responsible for bloody nipple discharge. Continuous nipple discharge from one of the breasts or nipple discharge that arises without any stimulation or external irritation is abnormal in nature.
The possible causes of abnormal nipple discharge include:
- Abscess: It is an assortment of pus that get accumulated within the tissues of your body. It is usually accompanied by redness, pain and swelling. Boils and carbuncles are types of abscess. Formation of abscess in breasts may result in nipple discharge.
- Breast cancer: Breast cancer often results in bloody nipple discharge and is often found with a presence of lump in one of the breasts.
- Mastitis: It is a breast infection that affects the tissues of the breast and is usually prominent during breastfeeding. Fatigue, fever and body aches are common in this situation.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS): Normally characterized by the growth of cancerous cells in the milk ducts of your breasts, it is generally identified through mammography screening.
- Fibroadenoma: In this situation most young women witness an appearance of solid, tumor like structure
- Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is nipple discharge of milk when not pregnant or breastfeeding. The discharge can vary in color and can be expressed from either or both breasts.
What Causes Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is commonly caused by hyperprolactinemia, especially when it is associated with amenorrhea. Hyperprolactinemia is most often induced by medication or associated with pituitary adenomas or other sellar or suprasellar lesions.
The release of prolactin from the pituitary is held in check by dopamine from the hypothalamus. Prolactin release is encouraged by serotonin and thyrotropin-releasing hormone. This balance can be disrupted by medication (ie. antipsychotics), underactive thyroid function, pituitary tumors, hypothalamic tumors, damage to the pituitary stalk, nipple stimulation, chest trauma, herpes zoster, and emotional stress as well as a variety of other factors.
I had sex with my boyfriend not internal sex but a romantic sex he did not insert his penis into vagina but I slowed his sperm now I don't knw whether am pregnant or not.
Sir/madam please tell me, sex with pregnant lover. It is safe or not. My wife have 1st month pregnancy. Please tell.
Hi, I'm 21 yrs old. Got married on 5 October. My last periods was on 24 October. We had been trying to conceive. and today as I woke up I found bleeding! What is that? Implantation bleeding? Or what? please help. Extremely nervous.
Pregnant ladies should exercise special precaution while taking medicines as some of them can cause discolouration of the child's teeth. Also, always inform your dentist about your pregnancy.?