Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradnya R JoshiYour feedback matters!
I had a bout of chickenpox since 12.01.2015. My age is 68 years. Scars have not healed yet on my chest & abdomen mainly. I feel there is constriction in my abdomen. Passing stool requires lot of effort.
For e. G. I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 21 years old and have been suffering from hair fall from last 6 months. Can you provide a solution for that?
Hello Sir/ Madam My girlfriend told me that her a lot of more hair falls. She used different types of hair fall shampoo. Bt not working anything. Please give me a better solution. Thank you.
I am 27 years old. Male, I am getting some spots on my back of shoulder. Little bit worried. Skin related problem.
Hi doctor, I'm 27 male. My skin is dry type, I'm having full dandruff, on solders and upper back having pimples. How to keep body moisturizer whole day doctor. Please give me solutions for all my quire.
Am getting pimples or boils on my face since 6 months so what should I do or how to prevent it i am 16 years old guy?
i'm getting pimples after shaving my face. How to cure it. And I also want to know what the problem was. Thanks in advance.
How to loos weight? N how to get vitamin d? How to loos dark carkle? Dark carkle will more N more dark day by day how realize dark carkle?
In my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone fully fairly please help me that please.
Hi m 28 year old n have hypothyroid. Since last three years I have hyperpigmentation and tried all home remedies. Please suggest me dome creams which helps me to get rid of dark patches around forehead and check.
I am 21 years old men, I facing hair falling since 1 year, its keep going, I don't have any idea about it, what should I suppose to do. I thought it becomes bald, can you help me with it.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.