Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I MA 60 YEARS OLD AND WANT MY HAIR IS TURNING GREY. GRADUALLY. WHAT SHOULD ONE DO TO KEEP THE HAIR BLACK.
I am suffering from heavy hair falling and lots of dandruff problem since 4 year, please suggest me what should I do? For curing it.
Hello Doctor, I'm 20 years old my facial skin is very thin and sensitive. Its getting darker day by day. I don't go outside much. And don't use any cosmetic. Are there any medicines that can actually make skin fair without major side effects. please suggest some effective medicine.
After delivery I tried to had sex but while inserting I got ejaculation within few seconds. May I know why? Shall I have to take something to get back as normal? What is the reason.
Having a beautiful facial skin isn't always easy. This is often obstructed by the occurrence of acne scars, age spots, wrinkles, etc. Nevertheless, even though age spots and wrinkles are a naturally occurring consequence of the aging process, their prominence and appearance can actually be managed.
You're probably wondering how to achieve this? one way, and probably the safest one is to use natural ingredients which have no side effects, both short and long term. For that purpose, take a look at some of the best facial homemade masks for a smooth and youthful skin.
Cinnamon, lemon, and honey mask:
Thanks to cinnamon, you will lower the effects of bacterial infections since it possesses anti-microbial properties. Furthermore, if you have problems with acne, they will soon disappear thanks to nutmeg, that is, its anti-inflammatory properties. Honey and lemon will disinfect the skin and promote quicker healing of the acne.
The recipe Needed:
1 tsp of organic honey
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of nutmeg
Preparation: mix all of the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the mixture with some water or exclude the lemon juice. Next, apply the mask onto your face avoiding the mouth and eye area. Leave the mask to react for half an hour. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water and apply some moisturizing cream.
Turmeric and aloe-vera mask:
Turmeric and aloe-vera are two ingredients rich in enzymes, nutrients, and polysaccharides. They will cleanse your skin and help you maintain the natural PH of the skin. Mix a tsp of aloe-vera pulp with some ground turmeric powder. Next, apply the mask onto your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water.
Honey and milk mask:
Mix honey and milk to make a mask that will soothe your facial skin if it's inflamed and irritated.
The recipe Needed:
1 tbsp of yogurt or milk
1 tbsp of honey
Preparation: mix the ingredients and then use a cotton ball to apply the mask onto your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off the face.
Banana and avocado mask:
Preparation: first, chop up the banana and avocado and then put them in the blender. If you have organic honey or olive oil, add a bit to the mixture. Blend it until you get a homogenous mixture. Next, apply the blend onto your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Honey and papaya mask:
Papaya is a highly recommendable ingredient for the skin because of its anti-aging properties. It will also strengthen the skin and make it look younger. It's full of enzymes known as papains-they prevent the formation of pus and lower inflammation.
I have a job which requires me to be traveling around the city exposing my skin to smoke and dirt. I would like to know how to keep my skin from getting damaged?
I recently break up with a girl. Due to that I feel stressed during work and after work. What can I do to forget her and reduce stress and lead a happy life?
I am recently suffering from colour blindness, I did not have this problem before, anyone please kindly suggest me what to do.
Sir. I have little bent penis left side. Does that affect my sex. Im still virgin. 23 years old. Help me with some sujession.
I am having high fever and food poisoning since 1 week and no medicine could help out. What should I do?
I feel burning at the time of urine passing.in my urine path. And it is very smell full. Gum type of liquid are continuously passing through in my penile and like a white creamy thing are also in . Dear Doctor I hope you understand my problem I try my best to describe . .i feel very embarrassing .How I tell this type of problem to my parents. Its very shameful for me .plz doctor help me.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire.