Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep TripathiYour feedback matters!
I am having black spots in my buttocks. Which resembles like a pimples. It's not been irritating or itchy. But the skin is looking horrible in that area. Currently I am using Keralin with boroplus antiseptic cream. But it's been a month. I couldn't find any changes. Please advise what should be done to get rid of this. .
I am 27 years older and now from past 3 months I am having pores on my body below waist specially underwear area on joints the pores are huge in size and painfull and after few days they get fill with pus and after getting pus out their remains big hole to fill and whole process takes 1 and half week please consult the reasons.
Mere face oil free nhi h aur bhut chote chote pimple ke daag h phle pimple the bt maine wo ford diye the pin se Ab mere pimple nahi h pr unke daag h Now apna face belkul clean chahta hu please muje btayie ki muje kya krna chahyi aur muje face pr kya kya use krna chahyi mean kaun sa face wash or cream. I hope you will me reply Soon.
I am 25yr old and having dark circles under eye and around mouth from more than 12 years. How to get cure from this?
My grandfather died last week bcz of tht I feel very depressed which is causing dark circles on my face. What r the remedies?
I am 23 year old female. 3 years back I couldn't sleep and I gradually had under eye bags but now I feel like my skin is breaking up. I feel tear in my body like my skin in splitting or whatsoever and feel like my eyes have gone inside or something. I feel like my skin has lost its contour and hanging. It has lost its glow and has become dry. Its very disappointing for me, what should I do?
Bleeding per rectum is the most worrying problem with many of us. What is required to check this?
Don't get panic.
See yourself it is coming mixed with stool or dripping drop by drop after passing the stool.
It is red or black in colour.
Do you have constipation?
How often is it repeated?
Any medication is taken on the previous day.
Any history of taking food outside in hotel or restaurant.
Any bleeding disorder you have which is known to you.
If you have any one of these make homework and contact doctor immediately with the answer to these question.
Most of the times it is controlled very easily but close watch and full medical opinion is required
I am 30 yr old. Working in a manufacturing industry. I have heavy dark circles in both of my eyes. Please advise your suggestions to remove it completely. I already use many lotions but all are useless. Awaiting your reply.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.