Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Malvari
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep MalvariYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my anus from last 2-3 days 1st day was very painful When I go to bathroom it increases and also having loss motion.
Hello 17 years old. I'm suffering from chapping of lips (white layer forms). I tried using lip balm which has wheatgerm oil. Also vaseline petroleum jelly. Though it makes the condition of lips good and clean. But only for temporary. Purpose. I don't want prevention for chapping of lips. I WANT CURE. I used to lick my lips continuously. But I stopped it. But this white layer forms again and again. Please guide me how to get "CURED" waiting for your reply. Thank you.
A dermatologist is a medical professional who is trained to treat disorders pertaining to skin, hair and nails and genital diseases. Reddened skin, irritation, abnormal patches, blemishes on the skin etc. are the conditions affecting most people at some point of their lives. Hair loss, irritation on the scalp, dandruff, brittle nails are common as well and it is important to see a dermatologist if such conditions persist to prevent any major issue and for the overall well-being of an individual. Here are some very common reasons that drive people to visit their dermatologist.
1. Acne - Acne is the most common skin woe among teenagers and it affects adults as well. Although people tend to self- medicate or use home remedies for treating acne, it is important to recognize its cause. If acne is one's constant reason of embarrassment, it's time to see a professional and get some customized medication.
2. Sun spots or mole - Overexposure to the sun can cause varied skin conditions among which sunspots and sunburns are most commonly seen. If the exposed area develops irritation and red patches, one should seek professional help. An early examination can detect adverse issues like skin cancer, Moles are also very common, some people have moles since birth, and some develop new ones later in life. It is a cause of concern if the mole changes size, color or if it bleeds scabs or pains.
3. Eczema - Eczema is a broad term used to describe certain chronic conditions of the skin. Eczema causes the skin to become red, itchy, dry and swollen. It leads to great discomfort and distress often ruining one's sleep and mental peace. Atopic Dermatitis is a most common form of Eczema usually seen in children. Proper treatment can cause it to subside. If you observe any symptoms of eczema, a visit to the dermatologist is a must.
4. Patches of skin lighter or darker than the normal skin tone - Often some areas of the skin change color and they are not always the result of sun exposure because sometimes the skin can also become lighter. These may be symptoms serious diseases like leprosy or even cutaneous lymphoma, a kind of cancer or a disorder in the connective tissue. A thorough examination will reveal its cause and treatment can be opted for, which will require a visit to a dermatologist.
5. Hair loss - Hair loss may be due to various reasons and a dermatologist is best to treat it.
6. Psoriasis - It is an autoimmune skin disease which causes red scaly rashes on the body. It is important to diagnose and treat it effectively and one should visit a dermatologist for the same.
7. Nail problems - Apart from fungal infection, there are many other conditions which affect nails and the only dermatologist can identify it. So if you have any issues related to nail, consult a dermatologist.
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Unprotected sexual intercourse can predispose one to many sexually transmitted diseases apart from HIV, for example, genital herpes, molluscum, genital warts etc and a dermatologist is well trained for diagnosis and treatment of the same.
My wife get little gland on her breast. And now it's increase day by day. Or its starts pain when touched little hardly.
There is a hard lump on left cheek since 2 years back. The size is half (semi sphere) of a small potato. It is not painful.
I just noticed my perineum area has turned lil red. No itching, pain, or discharge. What can cause perineum area to turn red? I am a virgin.
I have dark circles on my face and its looking very bad and I want permanent treatment for that so please suggest me something.
I am Dr Swati Agarwal I am a dermatologist at skin Nation Clinics Delhi.
So today we are talking about chemical peels, chemical peels is a common skin procedure done by a Dermatologist, basically, chemical peel are for skin rejuvenation, there is no one best peel for everybody because the various factors that decide which peel will go best for one and might not be the peel of choice for the other. Why, because there are various factors that decide like which peel we are choosing for a patient and not for the other. So what are these factors, first and most important is patient skin type, for example is the skin type dry or whether it is oily, whether it is sensitive or maybe it is acne prone. The other factors are the indication, that is, why are we doing the peel, whether it is for acne or it is for pigmentation caused by acne which is one of the most common indications or it might be for photodamaged face that is sun tanning. Patients also ask for procedures for under eye pigmentation, underarm pigmentation and fine lines for these indications also chemical peel is the first, foremost and the commonest done procedure. So, what are the various types of peels? If we talk about the consequence the commonly used Peels are glycolic, salicylic acids, lactic the more near ones like a ferulic, acetic, arginine and retinol peels. So as I was telling you for what indication we are doing the peel and what skin type we are doing the peel, we decide the consequent, so, one which is best for the one person might not be good for the other. When we treat with the Dermatologist, the benefit that you get is that every time when appeal is been done at the gap of 2 week or 3 week or maybe a month, depending on the changes that is skin has reached to we can select the different Peel. So in a treatment section of most of the time 6 to 8 sittings, every time you can get something new and a better peel to reach to a ultimate best result. Patients also ask about and most of times are worried about side effects, so when we use the peel as I was telling you which use the best constituent, most of the time gel based peels are far superior and safer as compared to alcohol based and water based peels. So when the gel based peel are used the side effect profile is much-much, better although there can be some mild redness, burning or stinging for a very short duration, most of the time just in the duration of peels say hardly 5 to 10 minutes but some patients might feel it for maximum 24 hours. The most important thing that we tell all of our patients is the use of sunscreen. So, anytime everybody should use sunscreen whether they are getting done the peel or not but normal they are getting done the peel, the indication and the usefulness and the importance of sunscreens is increased like force more than the normal individual. In a like doing the procedure of chemical peel, we give you sunscreen again the according to your skin type. So if you are looking for anything like under eye pigmentation, rejuvenation, glow on face like working on your acne on your acne marks and not only face if you are wanting to work on the pigmentation like knothole pigmentation that is on your fingers, under arm pigmentation, body pigmentation, elbow, knee then chemical peels can help you.
Thank you so much for patient listening, for any further queries you are most welcome to find me on Lybrate. Thank you for patience listening.