Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi V BamaneYour feedback matters!
My daily walk in morning 6 km and breakfast cornflakes , oats biscuit, apricots, almond, walnuts, finish before 8.30 am and 10.30 am one cup rice dal, sabji, after 1.30 pm three nos chapati and sabji, 5.30 pm fruit salad water million , papaya and apple, then 8.30 pm 2 nos chapati sabji. 103.0 in bed please answer my benefits of life.
How much breast milk female produce per day. female express with hand how much capacity they will produce the breast milk while hand expressing.
My 7 years old son is suffering from the rashes on legs, hands and body. Please suggest suitable medicine.
I am 41 years old house wife, and post hysterectomy 13 years back, now having hypothyroidism, current test shows TSH is 17.48 uIU/ml. T4 5.8, T3 107 ng/DL. Now I have tiredness, hair loss, body ache. My doctor given 50 mg thyronorm tab 1 for every day. Can you suggest food habits and other controls for speedy recover, and future of my life.
Can pushup bra's increase size of breast? And because of what the size will increase.? I dont want to increase my breast size.
I have a habit of masturbation since 15 years. My penis size is looking small, and it is not strong, ejaculation is in very small time, and I am feeling very weak and tired after ejaculation, and also I am having more back pain. Kindly provide me good suggestions.
Really I have my eyes red in colour, due to small dust particle gone in my eye, now it is in red colour n small pain. So what I have to do?
I have discussed within 5 minutes during the sex with my wife, so I am unsatisfied for thes same, I want increase my sex duration.
Last 15 year weekly 3 times mastbrnting ,and watching adult movie regular interval .I am not married yet. Some body pain like leg, foot, knee joint ,hand joint pain city coming anything issues.
I am suffering with cold & cough from past 7 days. Please suggest what medication can be done to get cure of this.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.