Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi ChivateYour feedback matters!
I aged 39 years. My problems are. A) I don't recap the data or fact which have been done just before. B) I don't recap the name of people whom i know well. C) I forgetting the rout direction in moving way. D) I feel some hesitation in my middle head. E) Recently I feel headache in the back head and neck and it turned into left side after two day, i feel uneasy in my left eye and ear. Please discuss the fact and advice me what will i do. Thanking you.
I'm 23 years old. When I visit crowded places or hotels I feel nervous. Especially while eating food in hotel I feel like vomit sensation but I won't vomit and sweating, pain in my both legs. So I started avoiding situations like going to dinner with my friends, visiting places and others event like marriage, parties. WIthin 6 months my education is going to be completed and I'm worried much about this as it would cause any problems while doing my job. Can I know why it is happening to me and what are the reasons and any treatment to cure this problem. So please help me.
I feel extremely anxious at times and get very angry and irritated. Have started gym two three days back. However due to gym unable to continue. Too much pressure on me for home tasks and how things are at home which I dislike and my partner unable to understand.
My colleague started feeling from few months that some is behind him and kill him or hurt him for this he stated blaming anybody that you are going to kill me. He is suffering from Parkinson also.
My uncle is not able to speak properly it's been 3 weeks. We consulted an ENT last week and he said it is vocal hemorrhage and asked him to voice rest for a week. Still he is not able to speak properly.
What is the symptoms of alcimers. I am 22 years old I have some memory problem in recent years. I can't remember some very recent things in daily life.
Hi doctors. I think I'm suffering with depression. I forgot things. Getting angry on little things Don't talk much. Feeling sad and low most of the times. Please help me. What to do for curing this! Thank you.
Sir. We are suffering from head ache and stress. We can not handle the problems due to stress. When we are in stress we start shouting on others. We can't sleep at night even took tablets. We get fear a lot and we can't able to take right decision on our future. We can't believe anyone. We feel lonely and get hungry also but we can't eat. How to forget our mistakes or bad events done in our life, if we tried to forget. It gives more frustration and simply cried. And we can't able to share those events to others. If we close to a person after some times we can not able to leave but that person don't want to be with me so now how to avoid that person. How to destroy our negative thinking? Please answer our problem we are waiting.
I meet my girlfriend thrice in a week. And I am not concentrate on my studies. I am not living comfortably without meeting her. So is there any advice for me to get out of that type of thinking nd sexual feelings. Are there any exercises for get rid of these activities.
I am 41 years old house wife I am alsowase in depression so solve this problems. I am also working women.
My friend 32 year old her family suffer from her behaviour because she gt anger extremely during & before periods and extreme mood swing & angry behaviour start before 10 days of her period. Even she throw things around her and her child also gt affected by her behaviour .pleas suggest needful.
I suffering from confusion. Its a sham for me at this age m still confuse regarding decision making .whether is job or other events in life. M life devastated when I see my friend success. M in delema. I had done blunder decision in my life. Now m scared. I was in depression. My head spin. My face looking thin and hopeless .dont know where to go please help.
I feel very tired when I work in the office and I become very frastet so sir I am unable to work and in frustrations I fight whit my frnd.
I feel depression now a days about my study because I forgot any task very soon. please suggest me sir.
hello doctor. Some one in my circle is very much addicted toward alcohol. He is about 30 years old, he consumed alcohol in large amount. And and perform unacceptable activities. After drunk he can't able to take a step. He also abuse family member. please suggest what step taken to get rid off. Is it right to admit him in any hospital like (nisha mukti kendra).
Epilepsy is a relatively common disorder. Most cases of epilepsy can be controlled with a combination of drug therapy and healthy lifestyle. In some cases, surgery may also be advised. Epilepsy affects not only the lifestyle of the patient but also that of their caregiver. Each person reacts to epilepsy in a different way and hence the type of care needed also varies from person to person. While some patients have few seizures and require care only when they're having a seizure others need round the clock care. Here are a few tips to keep in mind if a loved one suffers from epilepsy.
- Know what type of epilepsy he/she is dealing with: Not all epileptic seizures are the same. Find out what type of seizures your loved one suffers from and what are the possible triggers associated with Involve yourself in their lifestyle. Epilepsy should not be a reason for your loved one to lock themselves in a room to stay safe. Participate in activities with them of you feel the activity may be a safety risk if they were to have a seizure; for example - swimming.
- Notice seizure triggers: Often an epileptic patient may not remember the seizure after it has occurred. As their care giver, keep a seizure diary to track their seizures and its related triggers. Look for patterns in the triggers to their epilepsy attacks.
- Keep them safe during a seizure: When experiencing a seizure, the patient will lose consciousness, experience muscle convulsions and may grit his teeth. If the person is standing, hold them so that they do not fall. If they are lying down, try turning them onto their side. Do not put anything into their mouth.
- Take care of them after a seizure: After the seizure, people are most likely to be confused, tired and have a headache. Check for injuries and keep them calm till medical help arrives. Loosen clothing around their neck and ensure that there is nothing inhibiting their breathing.
- Medical identification: While someone who suffers from seizures often is likely to always have someone with them, others who have rare seizures may often venture out alone. In such cases, ensure that they always have medical identification on them. Also make sure that their friends, colleagues etc are aware of their medical condition.
- Help them maintain a healthy lifestyle: Staying active is essential for people with epilepsy. Avoid contact sports and pick low impact exercises like walking, running or swimming. Following a buddy system is essential when an epileptic person works out. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist and ask a free question.