Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PournimaYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from a constant state of depression. He consulted a counselor but of no use suggest a remedy. Suggest a new way to start his life refresh.
Pregnancy can be easy and smooth, while on the other hand, it might be time consuming, marred with conception difficulties all along the way. Pregnancy may seem exciting to some, whereas it can be stressful for others. Regardless of whether it is the first child you are planning or have had a successful pregnancy previously; there are some tips you need to keep in mind in order to improve fertility and give birth to a healthy child.
Some fertility boosting factors are:
These fantastic swimmers are at the very root of male fertility. Some important components which need to be taken into consideration are sperm count, sperm motility (the ability of the sperm to swim around the female reproductive tract) and morphology (shape and size of a sperm). In order to have all these parameters in check and working fine, one needs to abstain from smoking and limit alcohol consumption among many other lifestyle modifications.
Having unprotected vaginal intercourse during the woman’s fertile days in a month helps improve chances of conception.
Fertility becomes a challenge when you are either overweight or underweight. The weight of a woman affects ovulation (The release of eggs from the ovaries) and causes hormonal imbalance; factors which make it very difficult to conceive. Keep your weight levels in check and that could prove primarily essential in bettering your fertility.
Staying well nourished boosts your odds of conceiving! Make sure to include enough protein, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D in your diet, because deficiencies in these nutrients have been linked to lengthened menstrual cycles (and therefore less frequent ovulation) and a higher risk of early miscarriage. Consult gynaecologist if you should take a daily multivitamin supplement. And be sure to eat protein-rich foods, such as meat, fish, low-fat dairy products, eggs, and beans.
Beware of STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases. One is the most prone to STDs of any kind if he/she happens to engage in unprotected sexual intercourse; having a number of sexual partners just ups the chances of getting afflicted by STD. Protected vaginal intercourse helps prevent STDs, thus enhancing fertility and subsequently, chances of conception.
According to several studies, the lubricant one chooses surprisingly plays a significant role in determining fertility. Not all lubricants boost fertility and sperm motility (sperm count). Baby oil or egg whites are a few good examples of such lubricants.
While a limited amount of caffeine consumption is good, overdoing it might spoil and hamper fertility. Limit caffeine intake and keep it within a level of 200-250mg a day.
Smoking, besides playing havoc with every organ in the body, affects the reproductive organs and thus fertility. In men, it leads to reduced sperm count and in women, it causes DNA damage. Stub the bud right now and never get back to it.
Certain toxic chemicals can lead to female and male infertility. So it is advisable that you stay away from chemicals such as pesticides, organic solvents and lead, the primary toxins which pose a severe threat to fertility.
- Exercising regularly can never go wrong. It gives you the strength and stamina, boosting your overall health. However, vigorous exercises, especially when you are trying to conceive, will do you no good. It might adversely lead to the suppression of certain hormones such as progesterone (pregnancy stimulating hormone) and might affect ovulation, hence affecting fertility. Aim at a regular 20 minutes session of light exercises; mild cardiovascular exercises such as walking can work wonders, especially in such circumstances.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life.
Related Topic : Is Masturbation Directly Related to Your Wellbeing??
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am suffering from back pain. Is it due to over weight? And pls advise to reduce fat and weight. Hope for your positive response.
My age is 23 years old and height is almost 6" but my weight is near about 55kg. So how to gain weight and please suggest any best supplements for body if any.
Coriander leaves are largely used for seasoning and in chutneys across india. Its seeds are also used in making regular indian dishes, giving them a distinct flavour and fragrance. What a lot of us might not know is that it has numerous health benefits.
Some of them are as follows.
1) Coriander assists in increasing milk flow for better breastfeeding.
2) As a culinary spice, it also negates any chance of food poisoning.
3) Essential oils cineole and linoleic acid which are present in coriander enable it to help reduce arthritis and rheumatism.
4) Coriander is also effective on conditions like swelling due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
5) It has antifungal, antioxidant, antiseptic, disinfectant and detoxifying properties which make it useful in curing skin problems like dryness, fungal infection and eczema.
6) It has certain acids which are said to be very effective in reducing levels of cholesterol in the blood, along with reducing the level of bad cholesterol all the while, raising the levels of good cholesterol.
7) Borneol and linalool found in coriander aid reducing diarrheas, digestion and proper functioning of liver. It also fights against salmonella bacteria
8) It is also used to prevent stomach disorders, vomiting and nausea.
9) Consumption of coriander assists in reducing blood pressure in many people suffering from hypertension.
10) Coriander also has antiseptic properties; it heals ulcers of the mouth and wounds.
11) Being high in iron content, coriander is highly beneficial for those suffering from anemia.
12) It protects against urinary tract infection.
13) Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.