Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam Amit ChaudhriYour feedback matters!
I am 20 Year female have very rough and thin hair. I am using patanjali kesh kanti hair cleanser for 6 Months and I am not satisfied with this cleanser. I want thick and smooth hair. What should I do?
I am lopesh and my question is am a driver as profession and I work for nearly 10 to 11 hrs and whether it will effect me in future at present am very healthy so what should I do to stay healthy with my profession.
Mere chehre par jhuriya Hai or chicken pokes hone se nisan bhi pad Gaye kafi cream ka istemaal Kiya koi fayda nahi upay bataye.
She is frequently complaining about stomachache. We diagnosis a ultrasound for suspicious stone. But no stone found. Not gastric prob nor she pregnant. Doctor doubt about infection. She took treatment but no relief at all.
Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgical procedure or technique where the inner and outer muscles and structures around the vagina are surgically tightened. Remember that the vagina and surrounding tissues are composed of muscles and elastic tissue. With age and the process of childbirth, these go through a lot of changes. This could lead to changes in the way a woman experiences sex and improve her urinary function. All of this can affect overall health, both physically and emotionally.
Vaginal rejuvenation as a surgery helps to restore muscle tone, improve control and strength. It not just increases sexual pleasure, but can also relieve urinary incontinence.
Ideal candidates: Now, there are specific women who would benefit from this. They are:
- Women who desire a more youthful appearance and improved functioning of the vulva and vaginal areas.
- Women with weakened muscle tone and strength. This could be result of aging, trauma, genetics, or childbirth. In these women, the vaginal tissues are stretched and therefore have less tone and strength and poor control. The sexual experience may be less than satisfactory because of the laxity of these tissues.
Options: Rejuvenation of the vagina can begin with a nonsurgical option and progress to gradually invasive modes.
- The first option would be the Kegel exercise. This involves conscious effort on the woman to hold her breath and consciously control the pelvic floor muscle contractions. This can be done anywhere and often yields wonderful results.
- The second option is the laser wherein a beam of fractional laser light is used to heat the vaginal tissues to about 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. This increased heat causes neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen that is firmer and more elastic. The result is growth of a thicker, more youthful vaginal lining.
- The next option would be surgical where the vaginal tissues are surgically manipulated to remove excess, redundant tissue, or shaped to improve cosmetic appearance. This is often required if the pelvic floor muscles have separated. These exercises need to be followed up with Kegel for long-lasting results.
- Increases friction during sexual intercourse
- Improves control over vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improves sexual satisfaction
- Improves cosmetic appearance of the vaginal area
- Reduces internal and external vaginal diameters
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, and can also help relieve urinary incontinence
What to expect?
- This procedure may not be covered by insurance
- Get yourself in safe hands and be clear on what to expect. Expectation mismatch can be a big disappointment post-surgery, and there is nothing much that can be done about that aspect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 39 year old male. I am suffering from diabetic type 2. My bloodsugar fasting is 190. I have taken gymnemma sylvestra but all in vain. Suggest me what to do. I dont take allopathy.
My husband is 61 years, he is suffering right side neck nerve pain for two days, due to this he could not chew hard food items, and couldn't lift heavy vehicles like scooter, please advise him for his early recovery.
Hi my problem is that I had fungal infection in my vagina I don't know when it start I take too much antibiotics and vaginal cream also. Now I want to conceive please tell me how can .we are trying from 6 months but no positive result can I pregnant now or not. please help me.
Good Morning, I am Rakesh Dubey 51 Yrs/6 ft2 In. 97 Kg I regularly follow advice's given by Lybrate for weight loss. I tried few doctors also and put my request many times with details of my routine. I have no Known medical history till now. But beside all efforts I could not see any weight loss? I do not know what is use of these advice's? It is a challenge once again to give results and get your services paid, Otherwise I do not see any thing beyond advertisement, advice's and knowledge for weight loss. Hope some doctor /dietitian/any other expert will accept challenge for only 10 Kg weight loss of a healthy, active and disciplined person?
I am 18 yr. Old male and tried speed height but it didn't worked. Sir, what is way to increase height effectively.
Hi this is qutub I am 33years and I am suffering white hairs problem how should I make it black need help and suggestions I am still single.
What can my mom do to stop hair fall and also gain hair back? Please gave me a solution for the issue.
Hello I am 25 years old, actually mam I am suffering from small bumps on my forehead especially they are stubborn and ugly, its been more than 15 days and I am still suffering from this problem please help me doctor, suggest me what should I do, plz.
She feels bloating, belching & feeling of vomiting. Please suggest some home remedies to treat this problem.
I am 21 year old male. My teeth become yellow till evening although I brush my teeth daily. I don't chew any type of pan Masala.
Recently I got married but still i am in confusion how to start sex with my wife, previously I had 2 girl friends but i was not involved with them sex please suggest me how to start sex even not yet completed 1st Night also, I am asking to my friends but they are not suggesting me how to sex, my wife is feeling on every day night, please suggest me. Give me a permanent solution for my problem.
I am Dr Ashok Gupta, practising since last 37 years as a general surgeon, laparoscopic surgeon and Gastroenderoscopist. Today, we are going to discuss about Gall Bladder Stone disease.
In my carrier of 37 years, I have operated the maximum number of cases of Galstone diseases. Gallstone disease is a very much prevalant in this part of the country. The reason of the Gallstones are many but the diet factor, the inactivity, obesity, diabetes or metabolic disease difference are there. The clinical features of this disease are;
- Patient complaint for pain in the upper abdomen
- Extention of the abdomen
And this leads to many complications with times.
The diagnosis of this disease is very siple which is the ultrasound. ULtrasound is the main stage in the treatment which helps in diagnosing this disease. If the gall bladder disease is complicated further, then few more investigations like CT Scan, MRI Scan are neded.
The treatment of this disease is very simple these days by the way of Minimal Access Surgery. Initially we used to give 5-7 inches horizontal incision in the adbomen which gives the very ugly scar later. Now there is a Minimal Access Surgery which is called Laparoscopy Cholecystectomy in which the small hole is made and the chip camera is intrioduced and the gall bladder is disacted very easily.
The post surgery period is uneventful in most of the cases and the person can go home on the same day or on the next day. The complications are very few of this procedure.
If you want to contact me, I am Ashok Gupta at Tirupati Medical Centre in Malviya Nagar. You can also contact me through Lybrate.