Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. PoojaYour feedback matters!
I am a student. From last two 1 year my weight increasing from 65-75. I take several measures to reduce my weight but it didn't decrease. What is the reason for this?
I am very thin in my body conditions, I eat enough but then also not having affect on my body so can you suggest me what to do.
Hello sir/madam I m having twin kids after delivery my belly very big look like I m pregnant because of twin babies I am not able to do exercise without exercise is there any possible way to reduce my belly (my delivery operation) I am also wearing abdomen belt sometime but not continuously Do suggest any solution for my problem Thank you.
Sir I am a medical student I want cholesterol free diet please help me sir. Two months before I have high cholesterol so I reduce fat foods this can affect my body that leads to reduction of weight.
It has been very difficult for me to gain weight. I'm 21 years but 50 kgs only. Some say I have high metabolism. Please suggest some ways which will help me gain some weight. Thank you.
I have hevy cough problem whole years I suffer form cough. And I feel always so tired. please help how can avoid this problem.
How can I get my muscles powerful and strong? Is it possible to gain the powerful muscles in some days only?
I am suffering from weakness from two week Please tell me which medicine is used for These purposes.
I eat non-veg everyday, I think I'm addicted to it. I just want to know that eating non-veg everyday is good or bad?
I am very thin, I have no health, I want to made a healthy man, so you can advice me to what I can do?
I want to reduce belly fat. The drink that is made up with Luke warm water and honey with lemon and two garlics reduces my fat or not. Will the drink be effective for reducing belly fat or not ?
I am little fat, nd my body shape is too poor, on butts. My butts is too big as they appear. And I am no feel stronger.
What should I do for loss the fat and weight in the ties what should I do to control the body weight plzzz can you help me.
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??