Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja BininiYour feedback matters!
Sir. Now i am a 22 years old, but still I used to pass urine in the bad sometimes, so please tell me something, how to control it or how to get cure from this disease..
One of my relative is suffering from renal calculi so please give me the remedies to overcome that problem thank you.
I am 18 years old and suffering from urine incontinence urgency. I feel that I have to urinate aftr 10 -20 min and which makes very difficult for me to study classes and also its been 3 years that I am suffering from this problem. Please help me out and also now a days I feel the same for pee. I would be very thankful to you if you suggest any treatment for it. So please help me out.
Can kidney stone be the reason of gas? Actually I feel senselessness and stiffness around both my kidneys. Is this stiffness and senselessness caused by kidney stone? I have right renal calculus of 0.42 cm size.
Jst because of My hair falls problem my Dr. Suggest me Minoxidil scalp b. P. 10 and b10 Forte, Trifin. someone told me that they are tablets harmful for my penis. I'm taking this 30 days ego last 20 days sometimes I'm gating so much panic down my right kidney. And 1 more thing i'am having kidney stones around 8-10 so please know me that they arwe tablets are ok for me or not.
Hello sir/madamSuffering from kidney stones and the stones are 5mm I have visited so many doctors but the pain is as usual only I have used so many drugs but no use if you suggest any thing related to hospital and which is the best way to decrease pain.
I have blood in urine, can you aware me about problem that If after drinking lot of water even then there is trace of blood seen in urine with cloudy urine. Is this blood comes from kidneys or uterus or lower urinary tract?
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased and harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like hemo dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant as dialysis stops and person can go back to job. Though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes special immunosuppressive medications life long like steroids, tacrolimus, mycophenolate.
- Prevention of infection: Stay away from a person suffering of cough, cold, fever, skin rash. Alternatively you can use face mask.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, Hypertension etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related (Spouse) or cadavers deceased donor (after brain stem death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and faster reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- Need for Kidney Transplant in End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.