Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja BininiYour feedback matters!
I am a 24-year-old male, Before two-day I felt severe pain, in the side of the abdomen. I consulted a doctor and came to know after check up that there is a stone in my kidney. Kindly suggest me DIET chart and what not to eat.
My grandfather is a CKD patient and he is in renal diet. Creatinine level is 3.0 n urea is 38. These were two months ago, now reducing. As per the renal diet we are giving him only rice, idli, dosage and ravaged upma. Only few vegetables n leaves. In fruits only apple and papaya. Recently he had a PBS test, there we came to know his sugar level become high, Which is 250 mg/dl. Blood was taken for testing an hour after the lunch. Am confused, if I follow renal diet his blood sugar level increases, if not creatinine n urea level increases. Could you please suggest me how both can be balanced? Thanks in advance.
I am diabetic patient and my creatinine level is 1.4 but sugar and hba1c is under control, how to lower my creatinine level?
Good mrng docter. I am suffering from U. T. I from last 1month. I am taking cefixime+ofloxacin combination bd along with alkasier also. Earlier I had balofloxacin also. But still I am passing urine so painfully. I am having renal calculas also. Please suggest me some remedy.
Hello doctor I have one little sister. She is 22 yrs old. Bt still she having bed wetting problem. She is not ready to go to clinic or hospital for check or talking with doctors. Her bed wetting problem is nt normal, she does it like baby. Is this serious problem? please give me suggestions or any solution?
18 months ago I suffered from kidney stone of 5.5mm. Lots of pain I have! After that I have diagnosing take neeri tablet for 4 months the stone has broken and it was came out via urine. Past 1 year nothing happen. But last 15 days at the time of passing urine irritation comes it takes 20 to 30 minutes long. Now summer I intake daily 4 to 5 litre of water every day. Please any one give me a resolution. Thanks in advance.
My egfr is15. 4 creatine3. 86 bun 110. Dr. saying bun over 130 require dialysis. Any other way to avoid dialysis and lead healthy life. 1st dialysis done 15 days ago when creatinine was 5.02. What should i do now?
At a point when our bodies process the protein we eat, the procedure creates waste products. In kidneys, millions of tiny blood vessels act as filters since they have even tinier holes in them. As blood flows through these vessels, little molecules such as waste items may press through the gaps. These waste items turn out to be a part of the urine. Helpful substances, such as protein and red blood cells are too enormous to go through the gaps in the filter and stay in the blood.
Diabetes and kidneys: Diabetes can harm the kidneys. Abnormal amounts of glucose make the kidneys filter a lot of blood. After a couple of years, they begin to spill and helpful protein is thereby, lost in urine. Having low protein levels in the urine is called micro albuminuria.
Medication: When kidney disease is analyzed on time, during micro albuminuria, a few medications may keep kidney disease from getting worse. Having elevated levels of protein in the urine is called macro albuminuria. When kidney disease is looked up some other time during macro albuminuria, end-stage renal disease (ESRD) usually follows.
Causes: Strain on the organs may cause the kidneys to lose their filtering capacity. Waste items then begin to develop in the blood. Finally, the kidneys start to fail. This failure, ESRD, is intense. A patient with ESRD needs a kidney transplant or a blood filtration by a machine (dialysis).
Other complications: Individuals with diabetes will probably have other kidney-related issues such as bladder infections and nerve damages in the bladder.
Preventing complications: Not everybody with diabetes goes through a kidney diseases Elements that can impact kidney disease improvement include genetics, blood-sugar control and blood pressure. The more a person keeps diabetes and blood pressure under control, the lower the chances of getting a kidney disease.
Keeping your glucose level high can counteract diabetic kidney problems. Research has demonstrated that blood glucose control diminishes the danger of micro albuminuria by 33%. For individuals who suffer from micro albuminuria have now a reduced danger of advancing to macro albuminuria. Different studies have recommended that blood glucose control can reverse micro albuminuria.
Treatment: Essential treatments for kidney infection include control of blood glucose and blood pressure. Blood pressure dramatically affects the rate at which the condition progresses. Indeed, even a gentle increase in blood pressure can rapidly aggravate a kidney infection. Four approaches to bring down your blood pressure are:
- Shedding pounds
- Eating less salt
- Maintaining a strategic distance from liquor and tobacco
- Exercising regularly
A low-protein diet can decrease the amount of lost protein in the urine and increase the protein levels in the blood. Never begin a low-protein diet without talking to your physician or nephrologist.
I have stones in kidneys 10 mm stone in right kidney and 6 mm stone in left kidney. I am from so much suffering stone pain. What can I do?
My mom is undergoing dialysis. Completed 12 dialysis till now .AVF is done on 1 June 2017 from tomorrow we can start from that dialysis. Is sneezing is good for her health? Her bp is normal now.
I am 24 years old suffering from kidney stones operated 2 times till now by lithotripsy, Again stones developed in kidney. What should I do now.
I am prabhas. I am suffering from back pain and often full body pain even leg also. What is the problem I drink daily 3 lt water But my urine will atleat one time yellow and there is some kind of burning after urine.
During watching porn semen cum. And that time I feel burning in urethra. In urine test also heat found. Doctor give me norflox. And I have no morning erection. What is my problem?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.