Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Piyush Patni
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush PatniYour feedback matters!
I am having a minor pain in right leg. However my mri reports I am going to attach. Right now l4 and l5 disc is 13.3 mm. Is it too much? And is it good to walk 5 to 10 minutes everyday. Nerve roots are having compression and so I just want to know. Can I be able to cure this like fusion of l4 l5 and how much time it will take as bed rest? Pls help and ans my questions.
I am 17 years old. On Saturday, I am playing football and after that I got a pain on back it may be muscle pain. And I got so negative impact on my mind that is someone on my nearby died by dengue and friends dad died by pneumonia. I also have a dry coug.
I have many problems in my body. But main problem is back pain. The pain is started 5 years ago. I took medicine too much but not relief. So please help me for relief from this back pain.
My daughter having pain in legs and knees got backward although she can run walk and also jumps but every time she is crying for stream feet pain only left toe. So please give the solution she is so thin.
How to cure back pain even when did gyming as well as doing more squads workout and then for running. How to prevent back pain.
I am 46 yrs, feeling pain due to cervical spondylosis, pain in thigh due to lbp. High decibel snoring too. Please Advice.
I go to play ground daily . But one day I got injury on my wrist I think before 10 days. Now its ok but not all Tell me any suggestion.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.
Hello doc. I am 24 years old married women. I am suffering from weak bone that's y I am feeling very lazy and too weakness in my body. Please suggest what to do ?
Hi I'm suffering with knee pain since long time. Night time imsuffering alot. At the time of folding it will give the some relaxation. what to do now?
I am 58 years old and I suffer form the back pain, I am not sitting for long time without support. I also suffer for dry skin problem the sweet aching on whole body.
I am 19 years old and I have pain in my back I had try every kind of medicine but not get relief. What should I do please help.
Hi, I am having a lot of pain in leg and very high cough since a weak not able to sleep. Please advise.
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain' or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.