Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan S. PandeyYour feedback matters!
Sir, Meri height 5/2 inch hai jo ki bahut hi kam hai mai apni height kaise badau sir please advice me medicine name.
How to differentiate back pain whether is due to spinal chord/bones or muscular, nerves related. Will it be more during winter?
I am thirty nine years old man suffering frm androgen alopecia since age of 24 now the baldness frm centre has come up to front and there is thinning of hair and hair loss. Can I take finpecia? I used to take it before but stopped. I only use hair minoxidil lotion presently. Can I take finpecia and will it cure my hair loss.
I have lots of hair fall and increase the balde. Kindly help on this how to control and regrowth my hair.
Obesity is the state of being overweight. When excess fat accumulates in different parts of the body, it can lead to such a condition. Simply put, when the intake of calories exceeds the amount of calories burned, the extra calories get stored in the body in the form of fat. As per a recent study published in the British medical journal, the Lancet, there were 20 million obese women in India in 2014 as compared to 9.8 million obese men.
Causes of obesity: Accumulated fat leads to excessive weight gain which may occur due to a coalition of many factors such as a sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical exercise or improper eating habits. Although a host of involuntary causes such as genetics, hormonal and environmental factors can also lead to such. Recent studies have even concluded that endocrine disorders and medications comprising of psychotic drugs, estrogens, insulin and other such are also likely to lead to obesity.
Symptoms of obesity: Apparent symptoms of obesity include excess body fat, occasional shortness of breath, unwarranted sweating with a foul odor and persistent fatigue. These conditions also lead to further complications like diabetes, infertility and hypertension to name a few.
How to manage obesity with Ayurveda?
In Ayurvedic terms, obesity is called Medarog, which is caused when the Kapha is triggered. A dense, sticky, wet, heavy humor which manages all structure and lubrication in both the mind and the body is known as Kapha. Kapha provides nourishment to the various tissues of the body through several micro channels but when aggravated it leads to the production of toxins which are dense and heavy and subsequently block these micro channels. These toxins heap up in the micro channels and cause a drastic increase in the production of fat tissues, consequently causing an increase in weight. By abolishing foods that aggravate the Kapha from one's diet, people may treat obesity.
The next step would include cleansing the fat tissues using different herbs. Avoiding oily, fried and processed food is highly advisable. Avoiding foods rich in carbohydrates such as potato and polished rice also helps. Increased consumption of greens and fruits helps restore stability and when coupled with exercise, it can be a relatively quick fix to overcome obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I want to do study. But I can't. I have problem of thyroid nd diabetes also. I don't get any job satisfaction also. Please help me.
I am a Model in profession. My problem is from last 3 to 4 month I instantly gain 16 kg weight and it create issue in my profession and in my figure. I wan a consultancy how to lose weight. Thank you.
I am 62 years old ex. Young man, and diabetic. Can I still take lemon honey drink mixed with warm water? Thanks.
I am 59 years old male having no other problem (Sugar, High BP etc) except backache since a year. I have used pain relief Balm, Ointments and got temporary relief for couple of days but the problem still prevails. Pl. Guide for some permanent / long term relief. Thanks.
Dribbling, burning, irritation during urination for last two decades. More frequent from last 1.5 years. Prostrate earlier 25 gm is now 45 gm and during last month prostatomegaly with intravesical median lobe prostatic bulgeof 20 cm more. prostatitis is indicated. Bladder neck constriction is also suspected. Taking Urimax 0.4 fro last 15 years. During acute conditions after urine testing, Ofloxacin 200 mg BD for 10 to 15 days has been helpful. However during current month instead of Ofloxacin 200, norflox 400 BD for 15 days was helpful. Chandrabhavati, Gokshuradi Guugulu and Chandanasav were not quite helpful. Few Homeopathic medicines also taken, but they too were not effective. On full bladder, there is pain inside abdominal area too. Uroflometery indicate almost 50%velocity/flow rate. In all ultrasounds residual urine in all testing was less than 50 ml. Kindly suggest remedies .
I have been suffering from stones in kidney for last two months, sir please suggest me good treatment.
I got recently married (on 29th Jan 2016) and around that time I was taking pills to stop periods. The pills were taking after consulting a doctor. Since that i'm experience that my body becomes very hot during nights, when we are sleeping. Any specific reason why this is happening and to whom should I consult.
Hi, My problem is my sperm very liquid. I want very thick sperm for more stay in intercourse time. What should i do for this?
Sugar addiction is basically a relentless sugar craving that is triggered in the brain due to mental hunger or an inherent sweet tooth. Yet, excessive sugar is not a good thing in the long run. It can lead to diabetes and various other issues like high cholesterol, hypertension, and obesity. Also, people whose grandparents have suffered from diabetes need to be especially careful of such sweet cravings as it may trigger the same problem in them too. So how can you cut sugar out of your life? Here's a list of tips.
- Detox or Gradual Scaling Down: While many people are in favour of gradually scaling down your sugar intake and slowly cutting it out of your life in a matter of weeks and months, there are experts who believe in stopping intake of it. A clean break from sugar is said to have a beneficial detox like effect on the brain and body. Many experts recommend cutting sugar out of your life in one clean swipe.
- Replacements: Using other substances like honey or even extracts from the Stevia plant are known to be a good replacement plan for cutting down your sugar addiction. You can start by introducing your system to these replacements in your daily beverages like tea, coffee or lemonade, before moving on to the use of organic honey for desserts and baking, as well as other sugar-free desserts and puddings.
- Fruits: The best way to get your sugar indulgence fixed is to have a good dose of fruit. This can help in giving you a good amount of dietary sugars which are natural and do not harm the body in the long run. Also, fruits are a healthy way of ingesting sugar even as you get valuable nutrients, vitamins and mineral - one arrow, many targets!
- Clean Up: Take a walk around your home and find all those secret candy stashes. Also, look for your dessert and pudding trays in the fridge. Now take all this out and give them away or trash them. Once you remove the option of snacking on sugary treats, you will be in a better place to avoid it altogether.
- Magnesium: Your chocolate craving might actually be a call for magnesium that your body is missing out on. Similarly, a mental hunger pang may actually be a need for water or some solid food. Avoid the sugary rush and take the healthy route instead, with the help of nuts and dairy.
Controlling your sugar addiction can save you from various ailments even as it gives you a healthier lifestyle.