Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parul ShuklaYour feedback matters!
hello doctor, my name is sanjay kumar singh and I am having a girl child of 2 year and 7 months. She is a pre mature child and born on the seventh month from the expected. As soon she was born she has been transferred to the nursery for 21 days, so she was not able to take the birth milk from her mother. Her weight was 850gm when she was born. Sir, she is now 2.7 year but she is not able to walk. Also she can't balance her body. She is having a lump of nerves on her right leg. Earlier we were scared that it was a cancer but doctor said it's only lump of nerves which will get dissolve as she will grow up. We had consulted a pediatric for my kid and also asked him for the problem of her balancing. That doctor told us that my kid has some problem regarding to her brain development and he has referred us to neurologist and physiotherapist. Now, my kid is going through physiotherapy and slight changes has been noticed. As she is ready to walk after holding my fingers but as I leave my hand from her. She got disbalnced and fell down. Before physiotherapy she cross her legs while walking but now this problem has been resolved. She us naughty and active baby but didn't speak full sentences. Only didi, mummy, jai ho, papa and so many small words.
17 years old my son is very narrow-minded and reserved behaviour. He was looked after in a day care center up to 8 years of age. Will this affect to his nature?
Hairs are growing on my son body on his cheeks and full body how I can remove them permanently. His age is 5 year and 4 month.
Is there a limit to how many vaccinations you csn have. Please tell me the limitations of the vaccination for a new born child.
Helo, doctor. My question is If we born with twins, the capacity of both child will be same. Or otherwise it will be differ. Example: first child got a half brain capacity but the second child is reduce his brain capacity and not too understand? its common or any reason? please help me.
Midely overdistedned stomach of baby girl 1.5 years thats why she is vomiting frequently once in day or sometimes twice . Kindly guide how do we stop such vomiting? Please suggest .
My daughter is ten years old from last week she started getting vomiting and pain in her stomach and after two day she suddenly started getting scared I have done USG of her stomach and the report is clear she use to talk a lot But now she keep quite all the time when ever I ask her she just node her head in answer and if I ask her about her problem she just start crying and say that she is scared of bhoot I am very worried of her Please help.
Parental Depression is an aspect which affects the innocent child, right from the time it is in the mother's womb.
Maternal depression could be due to various reasons ranging from familial disharmony to poor health. Unfortunately, a depressed mother's pessimistic thoughts could pass on to the pure soul inside her. So the effect starts in utero. After birth, she may be careless and negligent towards a child whose most important requirement is love. And children of these mothers become victims of behavioral and cognitive problems and poor school performers. They may also acquire the illness of depression eventually.
A depressed father will display stress and agitation instead of engaging the young minds in interesting learning or other activities.
Hence, before stepping into parenthood, it's important to be mentally fit and not just physically healthy. Exercise and meditation is of great help and of course a happy home environment.
Supporting each other is the key to getting things on track again.
- Talk to your spouse: Chat with your spouse, showing affection, doing things with them and encouraging them to get out of the house are important.
- Appreciate her but respect your family: Help her see that the family needs her and appreciates that she is expecting. While doing the same ensure that you respect the feelings of your family members.
- Opt for specialist care: Offer to see a therapist and encourage her to take medications. Getting the help of an expert helps get guidance to handle difficult situations.
- Be emotionally present with her: Go with her to as many antenatal checkups as you can, and make sure you are there for the ultrasound scans. This encourages a woman and gives her the satisfaction that her partner is involved.
- Compliment her and pay attention to her: Many women find it difficult to cope with the changes in their body during pregnancy. She may be worried about stretch marks, concerned about weight gain or just be feeling not much like her old self. Make sure to compliment her and let her know how much you love her.
- Be a shoulder for her to cry on: Listen to all of her concerns, and offer her the reassurance and support she really needs.
- Be there to help: After the birth, your partner will need time to recover. She will be exhausted, sore and hormonal, and will be relying on you for support. Help with the baby, and do as much as you can.