Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parambancheri Deepa Kunhikan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parambancheri Deepa KunhikanYour feedback matters!
I am not becoming the fat what will be the reason can I suggest me how to gain the fat without any side effects and I will take food thrice a day please suggest how to become fat.
My penis is bent. Slightly pain in penis (rarely not regular). It bent when erect from the beginning.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I have frequent headache, sleeplessness, occasional pain in the neck, throat pain and muscle ache. What's wrong with me?
I have a masturbation habit for last 8 years, because of that my pennies looking very small. And my question is because of my habit my pennies look's small or any other reason and how can I control this habit.
Maine kuch din pehle piles (massa) ka opration kraya h abhi tik h dard nahi hota lekin khujli bahut hoti h To me kya karu ?
Cold sores alternatively known as fever blisters is a viral infection which usually occurs around the mouth.They occur in patches and heal within 2 to 4 weeks usually without leaving behind any scars. Cold sores are contagious and can be spread from person to person via close contact. Read on more to find all about them.
Usually cold sores passes through multiple stages.
- Tingling and itching: People usually experience a tingling, burning sensation around the lips prior to blisters which may appear within a day or two after such a sensation.
- Blisters: These blisters are small, filled with fluids and usually break out along the border of the skin and the lips. They can also occur around the nose or cheeks.
- Oozing and crusting: The blisters have a tendency to burst which leaves shallow open sores which then usually crust over.
Strands of the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1) typically cause cold sores. In some instances HSV-2 can also cause cold sores. Cold sores are most contagious when they are in the form of oozing blisters. It can spread by sharing the same utensils, kissing, sharing towels and razors and also oral sex. Cold sores can be triggered due to several factors such as stress, fatigue, fever, hormonal changes and changes in the immune system.
About 90% of adults worldwide test positive for this virus. People who have a weakened immune system are more prone to be infected by the virus. For example people suffering from eczema, AIDSand severe burns have a higher chance of contracting cold sores.
In certain cases cold sores affect other parts of the body. Fingertips, hands, and some other parts of the body are affected by both HSV-1 and HSV-2 in some instances. It can also cause eye infections which can lead to blindness or may even spread to the spinal cord and the brain in people who have a very weak immune system.
Cold sores have no treatment and they usually clear up without any medication within 2 to 4 weeks. However certain antiviral medications are present which speed up the healing process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.