Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parambancheri Deepa KunhikanYour feedback matters!
I have some bleeding problem with stool which is known as piles. Kindly suggest me with a diet table. Are there any effective medicine for this problem?
Dr. I masturbate daily when I was 10 I started now my age is 32 and I am over weight 99 kg. My penis nerve pain on left side of penis while erect and sidenerve becomes up and tight when I touch I have the problem more than one year .when full erect tight nerve becomes pain is there any ointment to this nerve problem.
Sir I masturbate like 5 time / week. And yesterday I went to a urologist and examined my left testicle and told you are having varicocele grade 1 and told me to wear tight underwear. He told me it's not serious issue. I am still having doubt so I'm asking you again.
I'm 25 years old man, working in IT company. My mind goes to sex with any one. Which leaded to hand shake my cock due to that my cock getting small. What to do to regain my cock size. Want to enlarge my cock? what should I have to do. Thank you.
What is symptoms of zika virus? How can I safe from this type of viruses. I have heard about it and I am very afraid about it so please provide me correct knowledge about it.
My wife is first month pregnant, can we have sex during pregnancy, is there any chance of miscarriage. Please advice
Hello. My mother is having burps problem. It comes from mouth and once it gets started then it is difficult to stop without any medicine. What to do?
Sir I am suffering from sex problems when I sex I am relaxed very soon about 20 sec or 5 shot pls sir help me why wil I dk.
I am a 47 year old mail. I have high blood sugar, and have undergone 2 surgeries for abcyss. I am taking blood sugar medicines. I am looking for permanent cure from blood sugar. Please advise.
Sir I am 24 male unmarried after urine I am getting pas one light white colour thing please tell me any tablets.
When the natural moisture content of your skin begins to dry up, you experience dry skin. Although it is a temporary skin condition which occurs mainly during the winter or in a generally dry climate, for some people, it could be a problem for a lifetime.
Naturally dry skin tendencies v/s drying of other skin types
Naturally, the water content of a healthy skin is around 10 to 20 percent. This natural moisture level can dwindle due to many factors and the skin may show signs of drying. Thus you may end up getting dry, flaky, itchy and lifeless skin. People with naturally dry skin experience 75 percent more water loss than normal skin. Since the skin loses water and sebum (the oil secretion from the sebaceous glands within the skin), the topmost layer of the skin begins to dry. As a result, the top layer starts peeling away. These skin peels are called flakes.
- You can experience dry skin due to excessively cold weather, which in most cases is accompanied by a lack of humidity.
- Again, if your skin is exposed to too much heat or skin drying conditions like sauna baths or prolonged hot showers, you experience dry skin.
- Applying skin cleansing materials or chemicals can also make the skin dry.
- Some internal disorders like illness or infection can make your skin dry.
When you have a perennially dry skin, you should moisturize it daily to keep it hydrated. You should consult a dermatologist for picking out the right skin cream for your skin. The appropriate moisturizer, if you have very dry skin should be oil or petroleum based. When you purchase the prescribed moisturizer or lotion, make sure you buy something which contains vitamin E, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil. Since these moisturizing agents aren’t water based , they can lock in the skin moisturizer effectively.
Advantages of moisturising regularly
- Dry skin is prone to wrinkle formation – When you moisturize daily, the collagen levels of your skin are restored, which can then effectively fight wrinkling and aging of your skin.
- Prevents flakiness – Since the upper layer of your skin starts peeling off, your skin may appear dull, lifeless and flaky. The condition worsens when there is a cold weather outside. Moisturizing your skin daily will make your skin get a natural glow and stop flaking form occurring in the first place.
- Reduces itchiness: Moreover, daily moisturizing will make your skin less itchy.
- Moisturising reduces the negative effects of makeup: Not moisturizing dry skin will make it look less hydrated. Applying makeup on your dry skin directly is the worst thing you can do. This may spoil your makeup and make it look creasy and broken. Thus, you should keep your skin hydrated by applying moisturiser regularly.