Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parambancheri Deepa KunhikanYour feedback matters!
I lost my weight very faster rate, I think I will be invisible after some time what can I do to keep me visible? Please help I am too scared.
I have a problem of getting lightly gel type liquid from my penis and this problem I have from last 2 year please suggest me a medicine.
I am 63 years old and had recently lobectomy of left upper lobe due to adenocarcinoma stage 1. I am coughing a lot since than and pneumonia twice after the the surgery. It is three months since surgery and and I am still very weak and down.
I am 33 years old having height 157 cms and weight 72 kg doing office work sitting for 6 hours. My problem is that even I eat low I gain on weight. My tummy is increasing. How to control my weight and tummy. Pls help.
I have got two three white spots around 1cm in size. The spot started with little itching sense but never became red. It turns White within a week. 1. Already used skin cream as told by one of skin doctor. 2. Doc prescribed some medicines like Uticone cream, Dricane lotion, Tab Kenage for a week but not benefited. 3. I m Pregnant in 6th month. There is no itching once it becomes white in color. It does not spread more than 1cm. Please advice what else should I do. Thanks in advance.
I'm a teenage girl . My height is 5'1" and weight 62 kg I need to lose weight but whenever I do workouts I feel completely exhausted after that. What should I do to lose weight.
I am a female and 24 years old. I have my HB level 7. So I feel little tired after working. Is my hemoglobin down for any other reason.
My frnd had sex with person who have herpes disease. So will that affect on her? They did sex with and without condemned Herpes is transmitted disease or what?
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.
TIPS FOR A HEALTHY HEART
- Avoid smoking.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Follow a balanced diet.
- Be physically active.
- Manage your stress.
- Monitor your BP, blood sugar, and cholesterol.
- Limit your alcohol level.
- Eat more vegetables.