Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Parag AdkarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years and couple co days back I went to swimming and after a swimming I found some rashes on my legs I went to the doctor and those medicines not worked I thing. Is there any best one available in market.
I am 24 years female I was using lookbrite cream for my pigmentation around my lips and nose area but it was OK when I stop after 10-15 days it horribly reverse and my lip and nose area are all dark please help to get rid of my pigmentation than after I use vitamin e oil capsule on skin but I am allergic to that as well because it give me a face full of acne and red skin.
Its been 2 years during the month of august I develop some red patches on my skin and they itches a lot they are also swollen I think its impetigo any cream which will help me out?
Hello. I am a 17 year old male teenager. And my skin is getting dark. So doctor suggested me to use Melaglow plus. So I have a question that I have beard on my face so if this cream gets applied there so will it be any effect or it will change my beard's colour as we do bleach and it changes colour of our hair and change to golden from black Please reply me soon. And also does this cream have any side effects?
I am 19yrs old I have some black spots on body and sometimes it can pealed of. More black spots are under armpit, upon chest and lottle on back and stomach.
How to remove nose black heads. I try lemon, black piper and backing powder but no any result. please tell any powerful solution.
Is there any side effect of using berberis aquifolium for skin fairness. My age 22. If its good thn pls tell dosage n potency.
Hello, am 29 Year and I was heavy and frequent smoker and quit smoking but my lips are so dark even after so many days. Please suggest how to make my lips in to normal brownish pink colour.
Hi, from last 8-9 months back I was diagnosed fissure with skin tag .after taking medicines fissure got healed but skin tag is still there .And during period it gets itchy with little bit swelling around anal area. what to do?
Hello I am sixteen years old I am not satisfied with my colour I can not use any creams without doctors prescription mine is normal colour what should I do to become fair please help out with this.
My brother face skin color down day by day so what hi did to clen and sine his skin color hi has not use any cream and etc. please suggest what do it.
I have pimples and dark spots on my face and my face skin Is Oily I used many creams but no one Can Visible Effect Can you help That Which Cream I should use? For Clear face.
I'm having rashes all over my face, what's the remedy? Can you suggest me something good to remove them!
I am suffering from skin disease from last 5 years I went to many Dr. but no use I am getting spots on my face.
My face is fair but my hand are brown color because I usually wear half sleeve t-shirt. How I can convert my hands white. Which suncream (spf level) I need to use to hand.
We all think of sunscreen as something that goes into our vacation kit when heading out on a hike in the hills or to the beach. What we fear is being out in the sun can reduce fairness and/or case a tan, and a sunscreen will help maintain complexion. This is a completely wrong notion. What we need to be aware of is that even the regular, daily sun exposure during driving or going to office can do as much damage if not more. The sunscreen, therefore, assumes a very important role in your daily personal care. Read on and find out more.
- Relationship with skin cancer: Studies in the US have shown that skin cancer is the most common type of cancer, and sun exposure is the leading cause of this. It is the regular exposure on a daily basis that cumulatively leads to this, rather than a one-day exposure minus the sunscreen. Using sunscreen on a regular, daily basis provides a good shield against skin cancer.
- Slows down aging: The dry skin, wrinkles, sun spots, and dark circles on the skin are more a result of unprotected exposure to sun rather than just ageing. The sun is the most powerful agent that can lead to these effects and it is very essential to guard yourself against it.
- While the general belief is that the sun is less harmful during cloudy days, it is not so. The ultraviolet rays of the sun filter through clouds and cause equal damage as they would during sunny summer days. Studies have shown that these rays which filter through the clouds are capable of continuing their accelerated ageing effects even after you have reached your homes. It is not just the amount of time you are actually out in the sun that counts. The collagen in the skin that gives it the firmness is damaged, leading to sagging and bagging.
- Using a sunscreen provides a shield against these harmful UV rays. Research has shown a 73% reduction in the invasive forms of skin cancer by using sunscreen on a regular basis.
- It is popular belief that fair complexion is more affected by sun exposure. It is true that darker complexion has more melanocytes that increase the natural protection, but this does not ensure complete protection against the harmful ultraviolet rays.
After reading this, a sunscreen lotion with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more should find its way into your grooming kit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.