Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ParadkarYour feedback matters!
My wife which age 27 years old is suffering irregular menses from 5 years at present we are issue less. We want to child. It is possible nakhan.
1) Is it necessary that one should bleed after taking an emergency contraceptive like ipill? If not, what should be the date when the bleeding happens 2) when can be the first instance when one can go for a pregnancy test .rather than waiting the entire month for the next menstrual cycle.
My period is not regular. Once in 3 months or 5 months. During the beginning of period it will b hectic. Also I am weak. What should I do.
Hi sir I have a one question what is best time for sex with girl. She cannot get pregnant. after her period. Her period time was 18th please give brief answer.
My daughter is vomiting a lot. She is 3 1/2 month old and breastfeeding is almost on its end as not producing enough. I have tried similac, nan pro but she is not accepting any of it then I tried toned milk to which she responded well in the beginning but now she has started vomiting again. On an average out of 5 feeds she vomits 2-3 times a day. I am soo worried as how she will grow without any nutrition. Can I feed her anything else apart from milk? Is there any medicine which can stop her excess vomits? Her weight is 5kg n length is 63cm, is it fine for her age? Should I change my paediatrician as the current one says that she is fine and avoid giving her toned milk n keep on changing the brand of formula milk if she is vomiting one because that is the only best option for feeding outer milk. Please suggest the best possible solution. I am sooo worried.
6 do's and don'ts of healthy eating habits
1. Try to eat more unprocessed foods
Use fresh ingredients like vegetables, eggs, milk, lean meat etc to prepare your meals in and try to avoid consumption of processed food as far as possible. In most cases, processed food items are loaded with preservatives, added chemical substances, sweeteners, fats and artificial colours, which should be avoided to maintain good health. Also, make sure to include lots of fresh fruits, nuts and legumes in your daily diet instead of fruit juices, instant noodles or frozen food items.
2. Include whole grains in your diet
Whole grains have a lesser glycemic index (figure that measures the ability of carbohydrates to increase glucose in your blood), which makes them a healthy food option. Whole grains keep you full for long hours while providing you with energy to concentrate at work throughout the day. When it comes to taste, the flavour and nuttiness of whole grains are superior to refined ones. So, prefer wholegrain bread, pasta or brown rice when choosing your food items.
3. Monitor your serving sizes
Monitoring the amount of what you eat is important as it helps you to limit your intake of unhealthy food. Also, ensure that the amount of food you eat for dinner is lesser than that of your lunch. Ideally, for lunch, you should ensure that half your meal consists of salad or vegetables and the other half should contain lean proteins and low-gi or whole grain carbs in equal amounts.
1. Skip breakfast
Breakfast is considered to be the most significant meal of the day. Make it a habit to have breakfast every day as skipping this meal can adversely affect your health by causing obesity, irritated mood, and headaches while increasing your risks of getting hypoglycaemia (deficiency of glucose in your bloodstream).
2. Eat excessively saturated fat
Try to minimise your intake of food containing saturated fats as this can lead to the accumulation of weight in different parts of your body. Instead of consuming, huge amounts of milk, cheese, butter, bacon, meat etc. Switch to low-fat substitutes like white-meat chicken, reduced-fat dairy products, soy versions of traditional meat etc.
3. Give up your entire diet plan for a small mistake
If you happen to make only one dieting mistake, don't feel disappointed and start munching on unhealthy or junk food. Just remember that eating large amounts of unhealthy food can nullify all the effects of healthy eating you have experienced so far.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Can Soup Be a Complete Dinner By Itself?
Hi, i' m 24 yrs old, i' m a new mom. Yet i' m a nursing mom to my baby. My periods started after giving birth. It continued for 2 weeks and furtherly stopped. Im giving breastfeeding to my 5 months old baby. But again after 4 months, again my menopause have started. But I can see heavy flow than my older menopause. This is first time, i' m getting heavy menopause, tampering for the very 3 hours. This is my 3rd day. Still having heavy flow. Y it occurs? is there any problem? I afraid of it.
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. I am giving her information in information column. Please answer. If it can be done secretly then what's the name of medicine and how much doses she needs . We want to do it secretly without letting our parents know please.
Till how many days after intimacy can a contraceptive pill be consumed to dismiss the chance of pregnancy?
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.