Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParadkarYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 23 years old .Her weight is 75 .She has craving of sweetdish everyday but she drinks milk without sugar.
I'M 46 and going through the menopausal phase. My weight and belly have increased. Please let me know what diet and exercise I follow to reduce both.
I have recently seen blood clot type of thing coming from vagina and I am patient of lupus nephritis. Is it a miscarriage? And it's my menstruation time too and bleeding is excessive and pain is excessive too.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Delayed or irregular menses, absent menses for various months and prolonged menses, all these are indications of an endocrine disorder known in medical terms as Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
The symptoms of the syndrome are acne, irregular or absent periods, obesity, hirsutism (excessive growth of bodily hair) and infertility. Not all patients have every symptom. In fact, some people are not overweight.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is curable with the homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for Polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect. Which homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case.
My lump was 20th july. Hcg less than 1.2. Am I pregnant? Doctor advised meprate for 5 days? I have gained around 2 kg and have nausea. Is it common. Please suggest.
My daughter is 23 years old she gets irregular periods. Can I know the reason. There is no much pain during periods it's normal 3 days flow.
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today I had period 13 november so 2 days distance so can pregnancy possible ?
I am suffering from pcod for last 2 years. And my weight has been abnormally increasing. How much ever I do exercise and dieting my weight nt getting controlled. My weight at present os now 78 kgs and my height is just 5: 2. So pls help how to reduce my weight. At present I am not using any medicines for pcod.
I've my last period on28 march n still it doesn't come i've done pregnancy test on 5 may its negative way can I do.
My question is for gynaecologist regarding the vaccine Rubel (preventive for cervical cancer. Is it worth or mandatory to be administered in all the girls and does it has any side effects (short term or long term) both?
Hi Irregular periods problem I consult a doctor I did thyroid test also no thyroid pblm is there because of this periods pblm am becoming fat and hair lose also can you suggest me what I have to do.
My last period was on 22 Jan 2017, Till today I didn't had my period I had neg pregnancy test Hsg beta test to negative I took duphaston 10 mg for daily but still no periods My thyroid is on control On the year 2014 I diagnosed with pcod then my blood test report on 2014 was My prolactin was 16.35 Fasting insulin was 18.90 Estradiol was 163.84 LH was 1.69 AMH was 10.77 FSH was 1.31 Please answer my filling questions in points. 1. Wat is d reason of missed period after duphaston 2. M I going to menopause 3. Wat doctor will do if I didn't get my period still 4 .Y my vagina is dry 5. My hair is thinning and facial hair is increasing. 6. I am having breast pain but y nt getting periods I am very afraid is it menopause .Please help me out.
Hey, so me and my boyfriend have sex and we use a condom and it hasn't broken or anything, is there still any chance of pregnancy ?
I am 36 yrs old I have skipped my periods since two months. I have done urine testing n result is negative. Can you prescribe any medicine which gets me period back.
Obesity is a common problem in today’s world; especially with the changing food habits, increased stress levels and poor lifestyle choices coming into play. In women, weight gain can primarily occur because of hormonal imbalances and pregnancy. The various causes of weight gain in women are:
- Menopause: On reaching menopause, hormonal imbalances can increase appetite and lead to weight gain.
- Stress and pregnancy: Pregnancy is a period when a woman tends to eat a lot and put on weight. Pregnancy can also result in piling up of stress because of the anticipation as the D-day draws nearer; increased stress levels lead you to eat more and you tend to put on more weight, thus increasing risks of suffering from obesity eventually.
- Diseases: Complications in the liver and the kidneys may cause you to gain weight.
There are many options that a woman can opt for weight loss. Some of the best non surgical treatment for weight loss is:
- Ultrasonic lipolysis: This is a non-surgical technique to reduce fat from abdomen, thighs, hips, back etc.It involves HIFU (high intensity focalized ultrasound) wherein, ultrasonic waves are directed on areas in the body which have excess fat. The process involves removing fat tissues through the natural drainage system of the body i.e. the lymph system.
- Endermology: Endermology is a technique that is used to increase blood circulation and reduce cellulite (persistent layered fat) content in the body. The procedure entails using rollers which are rolled on the skin to stretch the connective tissues, which results in cellulite reduction. It also revitalizes the tissues in the body and prevents bloating. The treatment is painless and is known to relax the tissues in the body.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a non-surgical technique that is used to reduce fat from the body. The procedure involves administering medications to the concerned areas of the body which have excess amounts of fat by means of injections. It enhances the circulatory and immune system of the body; it is a painless procedure and does not require post-surgical recovery time and so considered as a best weight loss treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.