Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Paradkar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParadkarYour feedback matters!
M taking lectuzole 5 days n hgc injection n duphaston 10 mg tablets 12 days two time but my periods come in time m not get pregnant by use this .can m pregnant.
I am suffering with yeast infection with lower left back pain and burning. And also pain in left side. I want to consult homeopathic doctor.
I just masturbated and while doing it, I noticed my fingers with blood, my vagina was bleeding, stopped it, washed and came back scared. Is it normal?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hello, I have been diagnosed with LABC -- locally advanced breast cancer (Stage 3C) I would like to know more about the tumour markers CA 15-3 ,CA 27-29 and CEA. I would like to know how many breast cancer cells must exist in the body to elicit a positive response --- 1, 5, 20 or a few hundred. If a single breast cancer cell can elicit a positive tumour marker response then these tests can be used after treatment (chemo, surgery and radiation) to see if any cancer cell has survived. Alternatively after treatment I can get my blood tested every two weeks to see if there is any recurrence. In other words I am looking for information about the SENSITIVITY of these tumour marker tests. Waiting for your reply (Female, 40 years)
I have got rashes between legs and vagina because of some sort of allergy. Now its about 3 weeks I am taking medicines but its same whenever I close my legs these rashes starts getting moisture which I have clean with a piece of cloth after every 10 minutes what should I do.
How to treat intramural fibroid severe pain in uterus it is on my first day of periods unbearable pain. I am 26 years unmarried female kindly guide size is 4 mm.
2.) grains: all grains especially amaranth (rajgeera) and quinoa are higher in protein content than others.
3.) all green and yellow vegetables help the synthesis of protein in the liver, which is very important especially for weight loss.
4.) good quality fermented foods: these are easily digested as they have been broken down already by good bacteria, and are also rich in protein.
5.) nuts and seeds are concentrated forms of both proteins and fats. These include flax, pumpkin, sunflower, walnuts and almonds.
6.) spirulina (easily available online in india) is rich in trace minerals, chlorophyll, and is the highest source of concentrated protein.