Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj B KumarYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I have a pain in my chest. What test Should I do and what treatment should be done For it.
I am 20 year old suffering from constipation and gastric problem. And also feeling heavier chest and some pain in chest.
I have a problem in my liver I will tell you all about what after scan doctor write. RAMAN X-RAY CHEST PA VIEW Soft tissues and bony cage are normal Trachea is shifted to the right. Cardiac shadow is normal. Fibrocavitatary & nodular lesions are seen in the right you zone Right hilum is pulled up. Large cavities are also seen in right mid zone. Costophrenic angles are clear. Pulmonary tuberculosis.
I am having bp and sugar and under medical treatment. Both are under control. Kindly suggest me the natural remedies for both.
I am 45 years old male and I have high triglycerides 240 in my blood leading to High blood pressure sometimes pl advice some medicine to reduce triglycerides Other Lipids. Hb sugar LFt and Rft test are ok.
I am diabetic and having b. P. Both are well under control. But I feel tired, I am not fresh in the morning, always feel sleepy. I have leg pain too.
My father has diabetic and bp. He has leg swelling for past 15 days and he contacted doctor and he changed the doctor for tablets change. But my dad had the pain in right leg and skin turned to black. Could any one suggestion whether I need to take lower limb doppler? or any other doctor I need to suggest
She is pregnant from 6 week, having high blood pressure 134/85. Is this serious? What to do please suggest.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.