Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi R. DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have severe shoulder pain and little swelling for the last 10 days. I play shuttle daily for 3 hrs. But stopped since getting pain. Visited orthopedic and was prescribed with analgesic but pain is not coming down. Please help.
1. The best way to cool water in summers:- Remember the old days when our grandparents used matkas to store water?
Science has proven that the best way to store water is in a clay water pot. Clay pots not only cool the water down, it also provide healing with the elements of earth.
2. Porous property in clay pots:- Clay is porous. A clay pot is also porous. When we store water in a clay pot, the evaporation happens. All of us read in science from 5 th standard that, what is evaporation. This process causes cooling as water particles gain energy in the form of heat, then change to gas and get mixed with air. A clay pot has small holes visible at the microscopic level through which water seeps out and gains energy to become gas and gets evaporated causing cooling. Heat and moisture circulate throughout the pot, which is not possible in metal or plastic crockery that we use today.
3. Pot water is alkaline in nature:- Another benefit of clay water pots is the alkaline nature of clay. The alkaline clay interacts with the acidity of water and provides the proper ph balance. This water can help to cure acidity and other stomach issues.
4. Boosts metabolism: Drinking the right amount of water everyday can help us boost metabolism. We usually store water in plastic containers, without realizing that there are harmful chemicals like bpa (bisphenol a) in plastic. So drinking water from a clay pot can help improve metabolism without dangerous chemicals and also increase testosterone in our body on the other hand plastic reduces the amount of testosterone in our body. Clay water tastes natural, pleasantly chilled and also helps improve metabolism and
5. Clay pot water good for throat: The water stored in an earthen pot is gentle on the throat. It is an ideal drink for people suffering from cough or cold. It prevents from sunstroke. People who are suffering with sinusitis, this water is medicine for them.
These are all the benefits of clay pot water. But it is very important to clean these regularly and replace water. You can also buy the ‘surahi’ or narrow-neck jug-shaped water pot and the ‘matka’ or traditional water pot.
I haven't able to sleep early at night. Which is causing too much problem for me. Even I try to sleep but it does not come. please help me.
I am 50 years of age male. I feel sleepy always at any point of time. It is a problem with me since my child hood. While driving or travelling or talking or studying I feel sleepy and feel embarrassed among others. I am a normal human being, non-diabetic, no blood pressure, cholesterol level is almost normal excepting LDL i.e.129 (as per last report 15 days back ). I am very active, go for regular exercise, yoga to keep me fit. Pl. Suggest me to over come this problem. I also want to add that I never face sleeplessness during night even after drowzing hours of 3 to 4 every day. Is it a neurological disorder? Pl. Suggest.
My daughter is 5 years old she is under weight can you give me diet and tips to increase her weight.
I am 30 years old male I have gas trouble which makes my stomach uncomfortable and I use go to toilet once I finish my luch for past 6 months.
I used cylindrical lenses of power -0.75 and now I want to improve my eye sight and get rid of specs. Is it possible?
I am suffering from rp. I want to know about isotane gold .This medicine is made by Dr. Mahendra singh basu. Is this eye drop will help me for my eyes?
One of the major problems with hair, especially as you age is the thinning of hair, which exposes the scalp, although it is regularly seen in younger people as well. The surprising thing is that baldness, which is primarily associated with men, can affect women as well.
Male pattern baldness
Male pattern baldness tends to occur in the form of receding hairline that can be accompanied by loss of hair on the top of the head as well as the back. Some of the reasons for male patterns baldness are:
- Genetic factors such as baldness among the male members within the family
- Androgen hormonal issues
- Surgery or major illness which may trigger hormonal changes
Male pattern baldness doesn't only affect men and is known to affect women as well. It is just a type of pattern, which is prevalent more among men although women with high levels of androgen are also known to suffer from it.
Female pattern baldness
The female pattern of baldness is quite different from male pattern baldness. Female pattern baldness primarily spreads from the parting of the hair and then follows a widening pattern. It is not as severe as male pattern baldness where patches may start growing or bald spots may develop. However, the area around the crown may start showing the scalp due to severe thinning. Some of the causes for this could be age, especially in women after 40, hormonal imbalances within the body and some of the similar issues with male pattern baldness as mentioned above.
The treatment for male and female pattern baldness tends to be similar in many cases, although certain specific treatments may be administered in other cases. Some of the common treatments include:
1. Minoxidil solution of varying strengths
2. Hair replacement or transplant in certain cases
3. Spray or inked Cosmetics to cover up hair loss
4. Oral medications to kick start hair growth
5. Hair pieces and other appendages to hide bald spots etc.
With female pattern baldness, depending on the underlying factor, hormonal treatments may be required to resolve the problems. Once the underlying problem is resolved, topical and oral medicines can then help in hair re-growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.