Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi Chopade-landeYour feedback matters!
I'm feel unhealthy over the last few days and I'm saying it because I feel that I'm not taking a fair enough diet (very less proteins, average fruits & vegetables). Currently I'm suffering from Sciatic nerve pain and I was advised to do Strengthening exercises. However, I'm really concerned about other lack of nutrients. Is there any Tests in specific that I can take to find out what nutrition should I take in particular to fulfill a balanced healthy diet?
I am 21 years old .i have a backache for last 5 months .but have a no use any type of tabs or cream .what should I do so, please help me.
Hello sir my self syed I have headache and back pain problem can you please say what can I do sir or mam.
I have back pain when siting with my back straight for more than 15 to 20 mins and I have to sit with my back bending to get rid of it.
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 21 year old student. When I play cricket always my back side pain regularly. Should I go for doctor or regular exercise can work for it.
Hello sir, Mere papa ki age 54 hai. Unhe diabetes hai. Unhe FROZEN SHOULDER ki problem h. Unhone doctor ko dikhaya tha nd doctors ne unhe excercise krne ko kaha tha but wo excersise nhi kr pate kyunki jb b wo exercise krte h unhe pain hoti hai. Islie woh daily pain killer lete hai. Please suggest something jisse unki ye problem theek ho jae. Or ab unki neck me b stiffness feel ho rhi hai. Please help sir. Kya yeh sb diabetes ki wajah se ho raha hai?
In my left foot ankle joint jerk from one year so when I wear shoes and socks then swelling. Foot. Not any differ tlcdlc bp blood. Sugar. Fileria etc. Please advise.
I am 50 year old male and I am facing severe pain in my left hand middle figure nail bed for the last many years increasing day by day. The pain extends upward over the whole arm right till the center of my chest. My heart check up such as ECG, TMT, X-ray etc. All have been normal. The pain increases the day I uses my computer more. If I get hurt even little on that figure location, the pain becomes unbearable. Colour dopler test & X-ray have also not shown any abnormality. Except that visually the colour of the nail is different from the other hand and little curved.
Recently, I had a back pain. Doctor said I have a slip disc, but my age is just 30, moreover I hit the gym regularly. Maintained a healthy weights. Just because of this slip disc, I have stopped everything as because having a good and healthy body but a painful life is not a worthy thing. Doc had suggested a few exercise and not to bend forward. How could it be? Is it curable? please suggest me.
Hello, I am 27 years old male, I went for 22km trekking expedition. Next day while sneezing I felt a sudden pain wave through my left lower back. I took it casually and went to play soccer next day now I'm feeling it for past 3 days although the intensity is low-mild. I had similar back pain with high intensity around3 months back while picking up something from the floor. Went to see a doctor and foot x-rayed he told it's a sprain and have me passion killers it subsided in couple of days. Should I visit again to the doctor or it will cool down in a few days?
I have pain in whole body and I cant understand why this. I check to all doctors but not satisfied. please solution gave me its very urgent please
My self srikanth studying btech age 23. I am suffering with back bone from fast 2 months I didn't tell to my parents so please say me some trips how I can treat or I should consult a doctor.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful disorder of the hand caused by pressure on your median nerve as it runs through the carpal tunnel of the wrist. Symptoms include numbness, pins and needles, and pain (particularly at night). Anything that causes swelling inside the wrist can cause carpal tunnel syndrome, including repetitive hand movements, pregnancy and arthritis.
Cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms begin when the pressure inside the tunnel becomes too high. This results in your median nerve becoming compressed as it passes through the small tunnel.
The carpal tunnel pressure increase occurs when either of two things happens:
- The tunnel space decreases, such as when the wrist swells eg after a traumatic injury, partial subluxation of the carpal bones or fracture or tenosynovitis.
- When the contents of the tunnel (median nerve, blood vessels and tendons) enlarge.
- Both of these situations increase the pressure on the nerve, leading to the carpal tunnel symptoms.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) sufferers will usually experience the following symptoms in their hand or fingers:
- hand pain or aching
- pins and needles
- numbness esp at night of with wrist flexing
- weakness or cramping
- perceived swelling
The symptoms are usually worse at night and your grip will weaken as the condition progresses. Eventually you will notice muscle atrophy of the thenar (thumb) muscles and loss of hand function or clumsiness. If this sounds like you, suspect carpal tunnel syndrome.
Physical Therapy Treatment
- Gliding Exercises: Moving your fingers in a specified pattern of exercises may help your tendons and nerves glide more smoothly through your carpal tunnel. While there’s some evidence that gliding exercises can help relieve symptoms when used alone, these exercises appear to work better in combination with other treatments -such as splinting.
- Graston Technique/Manual Therapy: The Graston Technique incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that effect normal function. Manual therapy techniques such as myofascial release or Active Release Technique are hands-on techniques that release tight tendons and musculature.
- Ultrasound: Deep, pulsed ultrasound directed at the carpal tunnel can reduce pain and numbness, and improve hand strength. Continuous superficial ultrasound doesn’t help.
- Traction: Some people obtain relief from carpal tunnel symptoms by using a hand traction device, called C-Trac. You might try this device, which can be purchased for home use, if other conservative treatment options have failed.
- Splints: Splints (braces) are the most commonly used nonsurgical treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome. Splints that immobilize the wrist in a neutral (unbent) position are most likely to relieve discomfort. An unbent wrist maximizes the size of the carpal tunnel, which reduces pressure on the median nerve, relieving your symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.