Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi Chopade-landeYour feedback matters!
I have pain when I straighten my leg just on upper side of my calf and back of knee, I think it's related to ligament. It happened in left leg before 2.5 yrs. Its still haven't recovered and now all of sudden it felt in right leg also. I'm doing physio exercises these day for left leg. I think while doing these exercises I hurt my right leg as well.
Hi, I'm 19 yrs old girl and from the last few months I have been experiencing a very strange pain in the right wrist. Normally I don't feel it but when it bend backwards (like, when you bend it while doing push ups) I feel a very sharp pain The pain only exists until it is bent. When I bend it forward there is no pain. Even when I press my wrist where the pain is I don't feel any pain, I only feel it when my wrist bends backward. please can you tell me what sort of pain is this and how can I get relief from it.
I am 30 years old when I wake up in the morning my body back side is light painful(back pain) after 10 minutes no pain at all.
Hi Lybrate team I have been getting back pains for last 1 year. I drive 60 kms 5 times a week. Please advise. Thanks.
I got a sprain or some pain during exercise in my right collar bone and back shoulder and in joint also. I consult a doctor and he said me there is nothing to worry about. He gave me 5pcs calcium tablets. But the pain continues whenever I move my right hand or my neck. So please suggest me some cure to get rid of it.
My X-ray report of both knees shows - Non uniform joint space reduction noted in both knee joint. Mild degenerative osteophytes noted involving femoral, tibial condyle and patella. Bones are in normal alignment. Soft tissues, fat planes normal. Impression: Early Osteo Arthritis both knee joints. Kindly explain the report and help me to get recovery.
'Fracture' is a medical term for a broken bone. According to an estimate, an average person has two fractures within their lifetime. When a force exerted is stronger than the bone itself, it can lead to a fracture. The risk and chance of fracture depend on your age. With age, bones tend to become brittle and, hence, a fall that would have been potentially harmless years ago can lead to a broken bone at a later age.
There are many types of bone fractures, but the main types are:
Closed fracture: A fracture in which the bone breaks but does not tear through the skin
Open fracture: Where the broken bone punctures through the skin and protrudes out. There's a greater chance of bone infection in an open fracture
Displaced fracture: In this type of fracture the bone snaps into more than two parts
Nondisplaced fracture: The bone cracks partly or wholly but it does continue to move
Some of the common signs and symptoms of a fracture are:
- Bruising and swelling of the bones
- Open fractures marked by protruding bones from the skin
- Loss of locomotive and functional ability of the injured area
- Deformity of the injured area
- Pain in the event of movement of the injured area
A fracture can be caused by a number of reasons, and they are:
- Injuries and accidents
- Falls and slips
- Wear and tear through overuse
- Sport injuries
- Fist fights and brawls
- Osteoporosis (a disease which causes bones to weaken in adults)
- Osteomalacia ( a disease caused due to softening of your bones, which is caused by a vitamin D deficiency.) Soft bones are more likely to bow and fracture than are harder, healthy bones.
Note - Osteomalacia is not the same as osteoporosis. Osteomalacia occurs due to a defect in the bone-building process while osteoporosis develops due to a weakening of existing bones.
I am suffering with back pain from 2 months I used so many back pain creams, sprays but I didn't got positive result. What to do? And how it will be cured?
My left part of my leg is paining a lot since 2 days. I thought maybe because of muscle pullup but it's still paining the same. I have applied pain killer ointment as well but does no effect. What should I do?
I am suffering from severe leg pain from 2 weeks since I have started running daily and gym leg exercise Please advice what should I do.
I am 35 years old I have pain in my knees due to standing in a shop for 8 hours please tell how to cure this?
I can't move my right hand till 180 degree after the operation in the hospital my hand was broken from the ankle thats why I can't move my hand.
I have a bone (haglund's syndrome) projection in back of my foot. Can it be cured? if I lift weight (more than 20kgs) my foot will pain. If I climb steps, it will pain.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.