Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmaja Manoj Desai
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmaja Manoj DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor My wife is having problem of swelling in urine bag & also small dense in hexagram. What is the treatment. Is there any home remedies for curing. My wife age is 39 years old.
I am suffering from solid hair fall .even it's already been bald like "V" shape. BUT as I know the reason is that 1. I have so dandruff in my hairs I have tried some oils but didn't worked at all .2.i have gastric problem . So what are remedy to stop this hair falling and is there any remedy exist by which I can regain my lost hairs and hide v shape?
I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis .i have been taking inflammatory medicine from 2 months and back pain is still there when will it be fine.
I'm getting fine lines under eyes can you tell me how to resolve this and wat r the precautions to he taken to eradicate thus.
My sugar control is normal but I have BP for 8 years Even though I take BP tablets my BP raises abnormally. However I do not find any trouble in routine work My age is 65. Recently due to discomfort I checked BP and it was 200/120. My doctor advised to take Revelol XL 50 and Astin 10 in the night as I had 141 LD cholesterol and olmat 50 In the morning. I am taking these medicines for the past one week but I find mild chest pain for a minute twice daily in the front and pain at back. I was 72 Kg Now my weight reduced to 67. I am uneasy to raise in the morning and I find squeezed and my appearance and face also appears very dull.
Hello doctor, I am 18 year old male. I suffer from immense hair thinning and dry dandruff too. I loose about 20-30 hairs daily. Is it because of masturbation?
My age is 47 years, I am working as Prof. In Operation Management in a Management College, My BP continuously remaining high despite consuming the medicine. Please advice some to reduce it. I consume the medicine named: Telma-80.
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!