Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmaja Manoj DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor this is nethra. Its been 6wks and 6 days since I am carrying. Today I found spotting which is in light pink colour and its like a thin strand skin. M scared thinking is this a sign of miscarriage. please advise m very scared.
I have some skin issues. My skin upper and beside the eye zone is becoming dry. How can I solve my problem?
According to Ayurveda, when pitta (hot property of the body) increased in the body it leads to hair problems.
And there things also necessary to keep in mind while treatment of hair problem:-
1. Poor nutritional level (lack of vitamins, minerals etc)
2. Stress and anger.
For overcome this hair problem.
1. Take more green leafy vegetables which are easy to digest and contains vitamins, minerals etc.
2. Don't take fast food, junk food, oily food, spicy food, Chinese, Panjabi, potato, rice, heavy food etc which disturbs digestive system.
3. Manage streets and anger. It is most necessary.
4. Take a glass of milk two times in a day.
5. Morning walk / yoga asana / pranayama like shitali, shitkari etc/ deep breathing exercise / walking for an hour 5 days in a week. Regular do these.
6. Drink water 3 litres per day. It helps in absorption of nutrients in the abdomen.
7. Don't take opposite diets like milk and carrots, milk and sour fruits etc.
8. Don't suppress natural urges like urine, stool etc.
9. Avoid constipation. Take one spoon ghee in a glass of milk at night time for stool problem.
10. Don't use chemical base hair products. Always use herbal base hair products.
I have used the triple combination of the steroid hydroquinone tretinoin and mometasone on my acne related hyperpigmentation it work best for two years but as the winter come it begin to irritate my skin skin become sensitive marks come back with more acne and hyperpigmentation talk two dermatologist he prescribed me isotroin tab for two months when I go back to him he gave me the brilinta serum and flutivate cream am on treatment but marks becoming red and flatter skin pores on cheeks are bigger will it take time r it should quit.
Meri age 23 h or mera face jada saaf ni h or muh k pas ka area or bi jada dark h me kese clean or glowing bna skti hu or black spots bi h jo jate ni h please suggeste me any medicine or summer mey or bi jada black hojati h or meri skin thodi sensitive h garnier k product se dane hojate jo normal dikhte ni h pr mirror mey dikhta or kbi kbi garmi tym mey skin pr irritation bi hoti please esa koi product btaye jisse face glow kre.
Hi, I am 24 years old boy, I have acne and hair fall problem, none of these are severe. Can you sugest me something to get rid of these.
I have a cyst like thing in my right underarm. It at times tend to swell and discharge white-yellowish foul smelling liquid. It is painful and after discharge I feel inflammation there. I find difficult to Move my arms during cyst Swelling. A similar is at the start of my buttocks.
Hi, I am facing some problems with my face. Too many spot and being dull and dark everyday. I want fair and clarity on my face, my skin is dry and I am not using any cream, will you please suggest me the best treatment or any cream that I can use after bath.
Hw to increase sex power and ejection during sex time? Which best to rmve this problem and which medicine used before sex which is not harmful to body and health?
Hello Doctor, My husband is taking wine since last 10 years, & now his habit of drinking wine is increasing which effects our personal life as well his health. Please advice what should I do to get out him from alcohol addiction?
Scare, fear, tension, sudden quarrels happens at a moment her body getting chill and feeling unconscious leads to facts. What will be the problem for her? And how to overcome?
My doctor has advised me to take cital syrup for 6 weeks 3 times a day foe kidney stone is it safe to take does it have side effect. I am 46 years old and 65 kgs. Pls advise. Please help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Anupam Das speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
When I stand up I feel pressure in my stomach. There is a constipation problem n I have dysentery and piles problem. Mainly I tammy getting bigger day by day. What should I do.
I am 27 years female and scanning reports says that I have cysts. My periods were irregular from one year and I am using birth controls pills and reduced my weight as doctors suggested. Can I stop pills now.
Vani ka upper lip ka andar ka hissa aur uska upper gum is attached. Now her two upper front teeth are coming with a visible gap between them. We consulted a dentist but he said its the job of a cosmetic surgeon. We also consulted an urosurgeon and he said after some years when her teeth come again then this gap will be filled automatically. Vani is of 9 months now So I want to know is it true or we should have to consult a cosmetic surgeon?
Dental veneers are also known as porcelain veneers are very thin, artificially made shell like things found in shades of the colour of your teeth. This material is designed to cover up the tooth surface in order to improve its appearance. These materials are changed according to your teeth colour, size and shape.
Dental veneers can solve many problems and especially better the look of your teeth. The removal or insertion of veneers can make your teeth look attractive.
Some problems that dental veneers solve:
- If your teeth are discoloured then veneers can fix it. Teeth stains can be the result of many things like smoking, alcohol, drugs, medicines etc. Veneers replace stained teeth and solve all your problems.
- If your teeth are frayed down then veneers can be the solution.
- If your teeth are broken or chipped then it can solve the problem.
- Sometimes your teeth grow uneven, misaligned, badly shaped; dental veneers solve that problem too.
- Dental veneers specifically work to fill the gaps between your teeth.
Dental veneers have proven to be a beneficial process in solving many of your dental problems. But like every medical method that comes with some advantage and disadvantage, dental veneers too have a few negative points.
The advantages of dental veneers are:
- It provides a presentable tooth appearance.
- The tissues in your gum tolerate porcelain very well.
- The porcelain dental veneer is stain resistant.
- You can select the colour of the veneer to make your teeth whiter.
- You can also change the shape of your teeth.
As dental veneers are a little complicated, there is a set of procedures to have dental veneers and those may include:
- Diagnosis: First, you need to detect the problem area before you have dental veneers.
- Treatment: You need to have an X-ray of your teeth and mouth before getting dental veneers.
- Preparation: Between your diagnosis and treatment while your tooth enamel is a subject of examination you should take proper care of your teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.