Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmabhushan MoreyYour feedback matters!
PAIN AFTER CYSTOSCOPY I had difficulty in passing urine. I was examined by an urologist who did cystoscopy for the stricture of urethra. Before he did that the urine had to be drained through a suprapubic Cather. After the cystoscopy another catheter was planted to see whether the urine flow is satisfactory. After two days of surgery, the supra-pubic one was removed and ten days later, the other catheter was also removed. My problem is that I develop intense cramps pain extending from the base of left testicle to the left side of the groin (thigh). I have another problem which is that I cannot fully control the sphincter muscle of my bladder. The result if that the urine trickles out before I reach the bathroom. enuresis! When I told the doctor about these two problems (pain and bed wetting) he prescribed Darif tablets to be taken twice a day. For bed wetting he suggested an exercise whereby I squeeze and release perineal muscles. My pain continues. This is a cramps kind of pain which becomes intense when I walk for more than ten minutes. Please suggest the remedy for this.
I am a regular gym goer for 5 years and maintain a good physique but I feel very weak when I don't have adequate sleep or if I don't hit gym. Please advice.
I'm masturbating daily twice or once, due to loss sperm! So by masturbating Is there any changes in body and skin texture?
Is protien powder bad for our health. I am going to gym daily and my muscles are not in that much shape. So can I start using protien powders to gain energy.? Is it bad or anY side affects will cause?
I feel uneasy, suffocated because I am unable to breathe properly. Mostly at night I feel restless and short of breath. Moreover when weather changes or I come in contact with dust or smoke then also I have breathing issues. My chest x-ray is always normal. I don't understand what the problem is. But I am very tensed.
I am 23 years old and whn I masturbate sperms Cm out within 10 second so please suggest how to increase stamina n size of penis.
I have 3.5 years boy, got diagnosed by rickets, currently we are giving him uprise d 1 ml morning and night respectively as well as ostocalcium, 2 days back we got some urine issue and found phiomosis, done urine routine found 4+ protein in it, can guide was it due to current infection or guide for proper treatment. Thanks.
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction procedure that works on the principle of freezing fat or cellulite. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical therapy that cools the subcutaneous fat cells under the skin without harming the skin tissue. Here are the things you need to know before you opt for CoolSculpting:
- CoolSculpting is very effective for body sculpting and reducing weight. This process can eliminate love handles, tires around the abdomen, thighs, and sagging arms. It also burns the fat collected in the upper back.
- The applicator targets only the fatty regions, cools the subcutaneous fat cells. The cooled fat cells crystallize and get destroyed without harming any other cell.
- The process works on both men and women, though the techniques might differ slightly because fat deposition in males and females vary in terms of location.
- The fat freezing treatment can reduce fat cells by up to 25% in each treated region.
- CoolSculpting is done with the help of computer regulated devices which are sensitive to the changing temperatures of the various layers of tissue. This avoids complications like over cooling or unnecessary cooling of cells.
- It different from exercise and dieting as they decrease the size of the fat cells while CoolSculpting reduces the number of fat cells.
- Untreated areas of the body will not have any change in distribution of fat cells.
- The cells are expelled from the system because other healthy cells eat the dead fat, so there is no risk of fat cell migration to other body parts.
- The cold also causes a certain amount of firmness in the treated areas.
- It does not require anesthesia, incisions, any invasive procedure, post-therapy recovery time or lifestyle changes.
- The treatment can be administered on the abdomen, thighs, chin upper arms and male breast.
- The effects of CoolSculpting are long term because the fat cells are eliminated.
- The clinician discusses the approach with you before the treatment. The schedule, number of sessions, number of areas being treated per session- all these factors are customized to fit your specific requirement.
- People are only advised against Cool Scupting if they suffer from Donath Landsteiner Syndrome (presence of hemoglobin in urine) or Cryoglobulinemia (presence of insoluble protein in blood) - both caused by exposure to cold.
- Side effects are very rare and curable.