Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P V KarkhanisYour feedback matters!
Hi, I want to increase my sperm count, since it is seems to be very less based on the semen analysis test. Is their any medicine and also increase my power so that I can participate more time in sex.
Mujhe joint pain hai or a plastics anemia hai jo ab thik hai but joint pain nahi ja raha 4 5 months se.
I have sinus problem. The cold never seems to leave me alone. There is a constant headache. Is there any permanent solution for this? If so den wht will be the course duration and side effects?
I had a migraine. That's why, i'm not able to study properly. But, I took medicines regularly. Still Even, I had more pain. What should I do now, help me, how to reduce the mental stress.
I am 21 male. I go to gym 3 times a week and I have normal body with 56 kg weight. I am suffering from Nightfall 2-3 days a week. Is it an issue of concern? If yes, can you please provide me with its home remedies. thank you in advance.
Hi, I am 28 year old and suffering with high blood sugar levels. Also suffering with urine infection, excessive thirst and hunger. Before 5 months I had a hba1c test and level was 7.5 after that I faced stressful situation and also high fever and have weight loss of 4 kg. Before 6 years I have gall stone laproscopy surgery. Generally my sugar levels are 250 at morning and between 250 to 300 or plus in night. Please suggest me something.
I am suffering from intense sneezes everyday. I am allergic to dust. I get continuous sneezes which drains my energy and makes my concentration on work poor. My nose pains following the sneeze. The phlegm is clear and non sticky.
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.