Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Tambe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P TambeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old suffering from pcos n thyroid N I am taking thyroid medicine n its under control now N how can I control my pcos N can I consume apple cider vinegar for pcos.
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am suffering from pcod. Low sugar and have clot in left side of brain. So I contraceptive pills are not allowed to me. Then what is the solution for pcod. My weight is increasing despite all efforts.
I m quite stress because my periods aren't coming though I checked but m not pregnant. My last menses was on 9th Jan will it usually be concern? As my avg cycle is 26 neither m feeling any symptoms of pregnancy.
An increase in headache during first trimester is believed to be caused by the surge of hormones along with the increase in blood volume circulating throughout body.
Other potential culprits include lack of sleep or general fatigue, sinus congestion, allergies, eyestrain, stress, depression,poor posture,hunger, and dehydration.
If you have headaches in your first trimester, you'll probably find that they diminish or even disappear during the second trimester, when the flood of hormones stabilizes.
Women who have regular migraine headaches may discover that they experience fewer migraines during pregnancy ; however,some women may encounter the same number or even more migraine headaches.Experts estimate that about 1 in 5 women has a migraine headache at some time in her life, and up to 16 percent of those women get migraines for the first time when they're pregnant (most often in the first trimester).
Migraine headaches cause moderate to severe throbbing pain, typically on one side of the head. They last from four to 72 hours (if untreated) and are aggravated by physical activity. They can also be accompanied by other symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light and noise.
Headache during the third trimester tend to be related more to poor posture and tension from carrying weight.Headaches during the the third trimester may also be caused by pre-eclampsia with high blood pressure during pregnancy.
2.For some migraine sufferers, a cold shower brings some fast – if temporary – relief. If you can't take a shower, splash some cool water on your face. A warm shower or bath can be soothing for tension headaches.
3.Practise good posture
4.Regular exercise can reduce the frequency and severity of migraines and reduce the stress that can cause tension headaches.
5.Eat balanced diet: Maintain your blood sugar by eating smaller,more frequent meals.
6.Get a massage:Massaging shoulders and neck is an effective way to relieve pain.
7.Rest in a dark room and practise deep breathing.
8.Avoid common triggers of migraine including:
Unbearable headache during pregnancy may be caused by some serious underlying pathology especially imminent eclampsia and need guidance.
Consult your doctor if you face such problem.