Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P.K. BholeYour feedback matters!
What is the initial symptoms of filariasis. In how many days the symptoms can be occur. What kind of test must be done if there is no symptoms of filariasis to ensure we have no filariasis .is it completely curable.
Hello doctor Its about 1 month I have suffered frm typhoid. I month ago I got typhoid. Yesterday accidentally I ate some chicken. My bowel movements are not clear. What should I do?
I am 25 years old male. On my skin recently I got white moles. Why I got this type of moles. What happened. Is there any solution to this. What I can do for this problem.
I am on 10 mg escitalopram for severe anxiety and 150 mg pregabalin. The escitalopram has worked very well on my depression but not on my anxiety. Can the dose of escitalopram be increased to 20 mg? Will that decrease my anxiety or is that only for severe depression? Also if increased to 20 mg, what is the minimum amount of time I have to hold at that dose for?
Most of us are affected by diseases, which spread through physical contact, but most of us do not consider it important to get them checked, due to which they turn into major ailments. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections, which are transmitted through any kind of sexual contact. The organism that causes the disease is transmitted from one person to the other during sex intercourse. Sometimes STDs can be asymptomatic (no symptoms or signs)
Here are some STDs that you should be informed about:
1. Gonorrhoea: Genital infection caused by bacteria is called gonorrhoea, its symptoms include
- Bloody vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Heavy period bleeding
- Anal itching
2. Chlamydia: Bacterial infection in the genital tract is called chlamydia. Chlamydia is usually difficult to diagnose, its symptoms include
- Pain during urination
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Vaginal discharge
- Painful intercourse
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
3. Syphilis: The bacterium Treponema pallidum causes syphilis, its symptoms include
- Sores in the mouth, anus or vagina
- In later stages, it causes nerve and organ damage
4. Genital Herpes: The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes herpes. Signs and symptoms include-
- Small red bumps or ulcers in the anal, genital and other areas
- Itching or pain around the genital area, thighs and buttocks
5. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts: Genital warts are caused by HPV. It infects the genital tract. HPV has been linked to cervical cancer, its symptoms include
- Small swellings in the genital area
- Bleeding during sex
6. Chancroid: Chancroid is a bacterial infection. The bacterium Haemophilus ducreyi causes chancroid, its symptoms include
- Development of red bumps on the skin folds covering the genitals
- Pain during urination
- Burning sensation during bowel movement
7. Ectoparasitic Infections: Ectoparasitic infections are caused by small parasitic bugs like mites or lice. The parasites usually affect the hair or skin. Scabies and crabs are common parasites that cause such infections. They both cause intense itching and visible rashes.
8. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS): The virus that causes AIDS is called HIV. It can spread through blood, vaginal fluids, semen and breast milk. Unprotected sex or sharing needles with an infected person is how the disease spreads. It includes symptoms, such as
- Slight fever
- Muscle aches
- Weight loss