Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.B PandeyYour feedback matters!
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar, sexologist
* hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
These days, knee pain us very common in people aged 40 yrs and more.
Following non medicinal tips will help to avoid knee pain and decrease it if it is already there.
- Live active lifestyle.
- Walk or jog atleast 30 min per day.
- One can use fitness app and target 5000 steps using their smart phone.
- Avoid sitting cross leg on floor.
- Avoid squatting position.
- Do quadriceps exercise daily.
- Don't let your weight increase. If you are borderline obese, act to control.
My mother is suffering from diabetes she is 42 years old. I just wanted know that she can consume ghee. Some people say yes you should and some says no. And also jaggery replacing sugar. My mother's diabetes is 170 after meal and before meal is normal 101. So please help me out. What to eat and what not to eat.
Dr. m 27 years old. And I am getting severe hair fall. After washing and even on pillow I can c the strands and it's getting thinner day by day. please suggest me some good medicine Thanks.
I have pimples on my face from last one month. I use pimple removal cream. But it did not felt difference. What should I do?
I have participated in anal sex with my bf .n I got Virgin infection .like fungal .infection .shall I get pregnant during this .I get menses on 17th June.
My brother hair are going off and becoming very thin only growing from front other part of head have very thin hairs! This is fromlast 2-3 years! What should my brother do?
Hello I am 26 year old man. My height is 170cm and weight is 70kg. I eat normal diet and drink alcohol 2-3 times in a month. I discharge little bit & thin after sex so I want to increase my sperm count . please prescribed me something.
Sir/Madam Now a days hair loss has become a very serious problem to every individual myself also suffering from the same can you please suggest.
I am a girl of age 19yrs. Can I masturbate like boys? Is there any other term used for girls masturbation.
I am a student and study late night on bed and due to that from last few weeks I am suffering from back pain a lot. Please help.
My age is 16 but my height is 6'4" and weight is only 60kgs How can I stop my height growth and increase my weight?
Foods that increase testosterone levels
This fish is not just full of vitamin d, but it is also low in calories and great for heart health. You can eat it fresh or canned, as it doesn’t really make a difference. A single serving will fulfill your vitamin d requirements for a day. Don’t like the taste of tuna? don’t worry you can eat salmon or sardines, they have the same high levels of vitamin d and other vital nutrients that keep you healthy.
Remember when eggs were bad for you? it turns out the science behind that argument was actually what was bad for you. The tests that they conducted were done on mice and as it turns out, eggs are great sources of not just full of vitamin d, they are also loaded with other nutrients, such as lean protein for building quality muscle.
You may have heard that oysters are an aphrodisiac and there is some truth to that. Though they are not full of vitamin d, instead, they are high in zinc which is good for increasing the production of testosterone. Check your current diet to see if you may be suffering a zinc deficiency. Load up with foods that contain zinc the next time you go shopping. Most shellfish are a tremendous source.
4. Grass fed beef
The current science is showing us that eating moderate amounts of beef is actually good for you, not bad as previously thought. If you have been holding out on the beef because you thought it is unhealthy it is time to let go of your fear. One serving of beef a day will give your testosterone levels the boost that is needed. We suggest a quality organic or grass fed beef to minimize the chemicals.
Beans are great for men who are looking to increase their testosterone levels because they are rich in both vitamin d and zinc. If you are wondering which kinds of beans, you should know that almost all kinds benefit you. The reason why many men wont eat beans is how long it takes to prepare them. If this is the case for you then all you need to do is invest in a pressure cooker and your beans will be ready in just a few minutes.
6. Citrus fruits
Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin c that reduces cortisol, the stress hormone. They also contain vitamin a that is required for testosterone production. The great thing about them is that they are available most of the year so you can get a load of them any time you want.
This is one of the most powerful ways of boosting testosterone production. In fact, experts say that even smelling celery can increase it significantly. This is because it contains apigening which helps produce testosterone. The best way to eat celery is as a snack in between workouts.
Note that this should be butter only from grass fed cows. Butter is great for you because it contains vitamins a, c and d that are all vital for testosterone production. The reason why they insist on grass fed is because cows that are not left to graze naturally produce milk that doesn’t contain high amounts of these vitamins. It should also be noted that butter is a healthier option than margarine.
Vitamins a, b, c, d, e, k, omega-3s, potassium, folic acid, and healthy cholesterol are all found in a single avocado and are good not just for testosterone reasons but for a variety of health reasons. If you want to have great nails and nicer hair, for instance, eat an avocado a day and see the difference. Don’t worry about the fat because this is the friendly fat that your body needs.