Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Om P. KammaYour feedback matters!
I have fasting nearly 16 hours everyday but after breaking fast I don't feel thirsty, Due to fast my lips are dry, feeling very hungry but why i don't need water as that is very essential for human health. please advise.
How to get rid of dark circles. Its been 6 months and I am not able to figure out the right thing. I used almond oil but it does not work for me.
Hello sir, My problem is oiliness of hair which I am facing for the last 15 days. I wash my hairs properly but still the scalp is not clean. I dont know whether its any fungal infection. I have used loreal, pantene and dove shampoo and conditioner but nothing works well. The hairs are still oily. Itching produces little bit during washing. Please help.
Hi sir /madam my mother s suffering from knee pain it is gout arthritis items for tat pls give a remedy in ayurveda any home remedy to apply.
I am getting prickly heat pimples in summer how should I prevent dat pimples can you suggest some important things to prevent dat pimples.
Large breasts are not just aesthetically unappealing but can also lead to a lot of structural problems including neck and back pain. This condition, called macromastia, is when either breast weighs more than 500 g. Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is aimed at reducing the size of the breasts followed by reshaping them if required. This will not just produce an aesthetically appealing image for the person but also can help relieve problems like neck and back pain.
Indications - When should you have breast reduction?
- There is constant back, shoulder, head, and/or neck pain
- Constant irritation of skin under the breasts
- Breathing difficulty
- Grooves on the shoulders from bra straps
- Poor posture
- Numbness in parts of the breasts and upper chest due to excessive weight
- Unhappy with the overall appearance
While these are the problems that mandate breast reduction, the following is a pointer towards who can go for the surgery. Needless to say, not everybody is a candidate.
- The person should have overall good health
- No active diseases or pre-existing medical conditions.
- Skin has adequate elasticity and can resume a firm consistency after the surgery
- Emotional and mental stability with loads of patience
- Done with childbirth and breastfeeding
- Be practical and have realistic expectations from the surgery
Overview of the procedure:
It is most often a combination of liposuction and gland reduction. Liposuction forms a small part of the procedure and it is the gland reshaping that actually reduces the size. There are many ways to do it and different surgeons may prefer different techniques depending on the size of the breast, quality of the skin, expectation of the patient. The two most common ways are one in which the final scars lie around the areola and vertically downwards and the other in which the scar is anchor shaped with an additional horizontal limb along the breast crease under the breast.
To achieve the best desired results, the first step is to have a detailed discussion. A thorough physical examination followed by mammographic evaluation will help arrive at the best possible technique. Along with the desired results, also discuss side effects, limitations, risks, postoperative care, recovery, and of course costs. Other factors are also to be considered including age, gestational history, feeding history, medication allergies, and detailed medical history including bleeding disorders, lung disorders, cardiac issues, etc.
A decision is then finally made to go ahead with breast reduction, which will not just improve her looks but also her confidence and relieve her of problems that back ache and neck pain.
Due to much stress in these days due to exams and due to continuous study of 5-6 hrs. Daily. I am having a problem in my eyes that continuously water is coming out. It seems as if everything is blurred in front of me. So it is a big problem for me in my exam time.
Sir I have problems of sex and in a day I always want to do sex with someone and I want to talk about sex to girls. please sir tell me how I can remove my problem.
Hello, I am 23 years old. Height 5.2" Weight 65 kg. Accordingly am gaining my weight a lot. I do yoga but yes for work pressure could not do it regularly. How can I be thin?
I was having problem in sex life. I have done serum testosterone. Total 269 and free 5.9 Is it normal .if not what should I do?
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women suffering from hair thinning
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.