Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Good evening sir/madam. I am 19 years old and I am smoking since 3 years. I want to know how will smoke effect if Someone has great immunity. From 2 years past My mouth has attacked by tiny odd wrinkles below my tongue and at the right side of the tongue and the area where corner teeth are present. I have consulted this to doctor twice they said that it is normal need not to worry. But it feels the presence of wrinkles. Can I show these wrinkles to you? Thanks and answer about that immunity question .
I have jaw ache and was prescribed novaclox in the past for it. That had worked last time, can I take the same medicine this time too.
Hi doctor, I have yellow tooth even though I brush everyday is there any treatment to make it look white and attractive.
Hi good evening DR's I have problem I often get badly smell from my mouth , how to cure this problem , kindly suggest for home remedies , or any tooth paste come for curing such problems, at present m using himalaya tooth paste I brush once a day.
Respected Mam, I M 5 Month Pregnant meri akal daad me lagbag 8 month pehle half kide ne ka li thi us time me doctor ke pass gayi thi to usne lagbag 15 din dawai kane ko di. But jab maine conceive kar liya to me nahi gayi. Us time mujhe koi pain bhi nahi tha but ab pain bhi hota hai or daad me khana atak bhi jata hai. Usi row me uperside me ek daad me black kida lad gaya hai me 2-3 din se paresaan hu khan chabha ke khane me taklif hoti hai of side me atak bhi jata hai plse tell here me kya karu actualy kisi ne bole the dentist hard medicine dete hai jis se baby pe effect hoga.
My friend has lost all the taste in her mouth. She is able to eat everything but as she feels no taste, she doesn't feel like eating. What can be the cause of this? Please provide some solution.
My teeth are getting yellowish day by day because of the water that we r using for the daily needs. Everyone says that the fluraid content of the water is the reason for this problem. Due to this problem I can't speak to anyone is there is any solution for this problem?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"