Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin ZabakYour feedback matters!
My height is 5'6 and my weight that I have last checked was 65 after that in four months I have gone through a hard eating disorder and intense workout and started drinking a lot and lot worm water and sometimes too hot that and now I don't even know what should I eat and when should I eat and my poop has become too hard and there is bleeding and wound in my anal.
I am losing hair quickly and I wanna know which face wash and cream would be best suited for my normal skin to get brightening skin results.
Most people have suffered from acne at some point of their life or the other. However, acne is one of the most misunderstood skin conditions. Let's take a look at 5 myths and facts about acne.
Acne is caused by poor hygiene habits - Myth
Acne is not caused by dirty skin. Contrary to popular belief, washing your face too many times can make the condition of your skin deteriorate. This can also worsen your acne breakout. Aggressively soaping your skin and excessive use of astringent can also traumatize the skin and make it look worse after treatment. You should ideally wash your face twice a day; once in the morning and once before going to bed. However, if you feel a buildup of oil on your face, you can wash it with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
Acne affects people of all ages - Fact
Acne is most common amongst teenagers, but can affect people of all races and ages. Hormonal changes and stress are two of the most common triggers for acne. Acne that begins after the age of 25 years is known as 'late onset acne'. Hormonal changes associated with a woman's menstrual cycle often trigger acne eruptions.
There is no treatment for acne - Myth
Acne does not go away on its own. At the same time, toothpaste and 'picking pimples' are not the best form of treatment for this condition. Acne can be easily treated with over the counter and prescription drugs. In some cases, you may also need antibiotics or hormonal medication. If left untreated, acne can result in permanent scarring that mars your beauty.
Moisturizing skin can help prevent acne - Fact
It may seem contradictory at first glance, but keeping your skin moisturized can help prevent acne. Dehydrated skin produces more oil than hydrated skin. Thus keeping your skin hydrated is essential. Choose a light moisturizer instead of heavy creams.
Makeup causes acne - Myth
Makeup has often been misunderstood as trigger for acne. However, makeup itself does not cause acne. The fault lies in not removing makeup properly at the end of the day. If you have oily skin that is prone to acne, choose powder based foundations instead of liquid foundations that can clog your pores. If you use a lot of makeup through the day, give your skin time to breathe at night. Ensure that every trace of makeup is removed before you go to bed.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.