Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Powar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin PowarYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 old male and my face is oily. I need natural remedy for this. So what should I do to get rid of oily face. Thanks.
I just wanted to know if anyone feels like I do almost every night - I feel like I have to pass gas, but cannot. I have intense abdominal pressure and an intense pressure on my rectum like I have to fart so bad, but can't. I can strain all day and I can't pass it. I am sure this pressure in my stomach is gas because, the few times I can fart, it relieves the pressure. I know this is a gross topic, but I need help with this desperately. Gas-X doesn't help - it feels like I could just explode. Please let me know if someone else has this and what they do about it.
I am suffering from psoriasis from past 8 years. There are patches of reddish colour on my whole body especially on back of my body. Want to know is there any treatment of the disease in homeopathy and the time frame needed to cure it permanently. Waiting for the experts reply. Thanks.
Sir , I am 23 years old but I am look like 17 years boy and problem is that people called me chote ,bacha. My physic has not been grown properly and I always feel insulation from others. And also beard and moustache are very less. So give some solutions.
Regular medical checkups and tests can be very helpful in prevention of cancer and growth of malignant cells or tumours. With the increase in the rates of cervical cancer, gynaecological checkups are of utmost need. For effective cervical cancer prevention, Pap smear bears the maximum number of success rates.
Pap smear is a medical procedure that helps to detect cancer or signs of other cervical infections. The Pap smear test however cannot detect ovarian cell cancer or uterine cancer. It is known to detect changes only in the vaginal cells and cervical dysplasia. Cervical dysplasia refers to the growth of pre-cancerous cells.
How this test is conducted?
1. Pap smear is conducted when the woman is not menstruating.
2. An instrument called speculum is inserted into one’s vagina to be able to access the cervix more easily.
3. Pap smear involves the collection of sample cells from the outer cervix area.
4. Cervical brush is inserted into the speculum and the sample cells are collected.
5. Then, the samples are put on a glass slide for further evaluation.
6. The Pap smear procedure takes only a few minutes bu can prevent serious medical problems in the long run.
7. The Pap smear is not a painful procedure, though it may be slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes only.
Who can undergo Pap smear?
1. Women can undergo Pap smear procedures once they are of 21 years of age and are generally sexually active
2. Women can go for pap smears up to the age of 70
3. Pap smears should be conducted preferably every two or three years
4. Women aged 65 and above and who have had no abnormalities in the last three consecutive tests, may stop taking pap smears
5. Before undergoing the test, it is important to stop douching and using vaginal creams for at least 2 days.
6. If there has been a case of multiple and frequent change of sexual partners, then you must go for Pap smear frequently
7. Women with weak immune system and who bear the risk of HIV Aids
8. Women who are heavy smokers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 23 years old and I haven't got my menses since 3 months and have medicines prescribed by doctor bt dint get the result. Kindly help me to overcome this problem as soon as possible.
Hi I am getting too much of back pain what should I do. And am sitting 7 hrs in my office can you please provide any solution for this.
Loosing your virginity means that you have had sex with someone else, a lot of people say sex is when a penis penetrates a vagina, however of course this is ignoring other forms of sex such as oral sex or anal sex, how women have sex and how homosexual couples have sex. It is down to you to determine what you think sex is, but whatever you decide loosing your virginity still means having to have had sex with another person, and you will hopefully know if you have had sex or not with another person.
People used to think that if a girls hymen broke it means they are not longer virgins, this is not true, girls can break their hymens from any sort of penetration (such as masturbation or use of internal menstrual options like tampons or menstrual cups) or they can be broken from activities like horse riding. Some girls are also not born with hymens, or at least not full hymens, so hymens being in tact or not is not a good indication of whether or not someone is a virgin or not. A girl's hymen breaking can be painful and involve bleeding, but it is also just as likely to be painless or even pleasurable when your hymen breaks.
If you don't know if your hymen is in tact you can look by sitting comfortably and using a mirror to look at your vulva (external part of your genitals) to see the vaginal opening. The hymen is different from girl/woman to girl/woman but usually if in tact it will look like a ring of flesh around the opening to your vagina where as if broken it will look like flaps of skin around the vaginal opening.